37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-22-2016, 03:11 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
This Forum Is the best one,and the V.I.P Section is Something that i can't describe with words,It's Amazing very amazing
10-23-2016, 03:03 PM
Where do i find the link to join VIP ?

i'm stumped :(
10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
VIP is worth every d*** penny - I think it has played major role in me making money online.
10-27-2016, 02:21 AM
If you are not VIP yet... do it TODAY! best $50 you gonna spend
10-29-2016, 02:58 AM
I am VIP from almost a year and i want to give some feedback - since i joined VIP i have almost not looked into free threads.
I have seen also other BH forums, but the only one i use nowadays is BBHF as it is really the best.
One of the best investments in my IM career - it is a must for everyone who wants to learn and earn online!
11.gif
10-29-2016, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016 05:46 AM by Jessy's Girl.)
I just took the plunge! I was thinking hard and just said.. you know? I'm already spending 47 a month on another site.. and while it has been helpful for getting me started, I feel like V.I.P. is a much better investment, and I only have to pay once! Just waiting to get my SuperVIP status!

Still nervous.. I won't lie.. 50$ to me is like 500 to some people. haha But once I am VIP I will feel better. :) I am usually skeptical about spending money online.. but I had money from doing PTC so I was like it's worth it... I can make the money back in a few months(with PTC.. probably in a short time with IM)! Also, I'm going to cancel my other subscription at another site, because I can tell that this is going to be way more educational. :)

*eep* I finally did it! haha

Star

*Update* Just noticed that I am officially VIP! :D I can't wait to start looking through the VIP forums. I feel good knowing I can give 5 reps now. :D

I wanted to thank Lala for being so helpful! I got my VIP faster than I thought I would. I'm happy with my decision so far!
10-30-2016, 05:22 PM
Becoming VIP has been the best decision i have ever made in the forum. I can't believe it took me so long to take the decision. All the exclusive content is amazing and its all there to start makeing money. I encourage you to become a VIP member and start implementing all the things you will learn right away. You wont regret!
Happydance
11-07-2016, 04:37 AM
Awesome VIP section is awesome. I suggest everyone make this small investment. As much as you will benefit from this personally, it's the community which wins. Every VIP helps in securing this website's future, which we have all grown to love. Join the inner circle guys, its totally worth it.
11-07-2016, 08:24 AM
It's been 11 months since I found this forum (accidentally), believe a better forum than this does not exist on the network.
I was a member of at least one hundred forums up to the moment until I found a bestblackhatforum,
Of course I immediately made the decision to never again waste time on other forums because I've seen that in the free section has a ton of programs, books, tutorials etc ...... then of course you can imagine what I've got in VIP Section.Amazing what exists in the VIP SECTION.
I definitely spent money in the best possible way...
11-07-2016, 03:33 PM
When I first joined I didn't wait long before I became a VIP. It was a very good decision for me. Like some others, I belonged to different forums and I think this is the best one by a long shot. I'm here to stay forever. :)
52.gif

41.gif