12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-16-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
Happydance Absolute best thing I ever did was sign up to become VIP! It's the best investment in you, and your chances to actually make some money and help others at the same time.
09-16-2016, 10:25 PM
Hi, need help
09-17-2016, 02:04 AM
VIP section of BBHF is really awesome and I really love it because I can develop myself on internet marketing to the next level and can get almost everything. Thanks so much Admin for creating this amazing community.
09-17-2016, 11:37 PM
so the question for me is, how to get the VIP status here?
09-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Hi BBHF Friends Members and Guests,

I have been a Super VIP member now for some time and just received an upgrade to Executive VIP. I have thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie and sharing with fellow members. The small investment has paid for it's self many times over! If anyone is serious about learning, sharing and building a life long relationship and profitable online presence, I highly recommend the VIP association with the Best Black Hat Forum. I also recommend giving a Lala a BIG salute to above and beyond support answering questions and helping out when ever needed! Thanks BBHF! Regards, Craig. :)
64.gif
10-01-2016, 05:16 AM
(09-17-2016 11:37 PM)giederius Wrote:  so the question for me is, how to get the VIP status here?

post here
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Support-Centre
or pm lala
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/private.php?action=send&uid=56
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
10-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks a lot Lala to give me Exclusive access of this best of the best forum. I was only a tech guy with some programming skills in PHP and ColdFusion. Anyhow, before joining this community, I was not aware of actual internet marketing for passive income. Now, my clients consider me a beast. heheh

Thanks
All credit goes to this forum, VIP Section, Group By Community, and all hardwork hackers and crackers those are empowering this industry :)

Hail Lala, Dreamwer007, MoneyStar, Qaiser and all other Blackhatters. :)

Perfect 10

Malang!
10-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Took me two days in this forums for me to know I want VIP access. $50 has been super cheap compared to what I gained in return. Everyone's super friendly, helpful and the share's incredible. If you haven't gotten your own VIP access, you are missing out big time
10-05-2016, 08:06 PM
This is the best forum i ever joined since my digital marketing journey in the past 10 years.

the VIP section is the hottest section out there, it took me 7 days just to go through one section and download very hot files, i think i will need another month to read everything. i am really happy that for such a cheap price i can get access to files worth thousands of dollars.

thanks for everyone, specially those who made the VIP section the hottest part.
10-11-2016, 02:58 AM
You can access great resources, FREE giveaways, tons of tuts and CASE studies, if you become a Super VIP member. Super VIP service 10/10.
75.gif

57.gif