24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
VIP is the great because Lala makes it Great :D
12-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Hi -

I agree wholeheartedly with what's been said before.

As a free member you are only scratching BBHF's surface. VIP access opens up an opportunity to learn so much more about IM. I appreciate that $50 is a lot of money but when you see what it gets you, it really does seem like a complete no-brainer.

Also, your $50 - which is a one-off fee, remember - goes to keeping this site and this community alive: that takes time and effort and, yes, money. If you value what this site does, you should jump at the chance to contribute directly to its upkeep. It also provides you with access to tons more information, so it's a win-win for everybody.

Lala has just been kind enough to grant me Executive Access - thank you, Lala! - and although I've not yet properly looked around that part of the forum, I can already see plenty more information in there that is going to prove useful and helpful.

Christmas is an expensive time for most people and it might not be the easiest time to find a spare $50. But you should definitely make it a new year resolution to forego your morning coffee for a few weeks so you can get VIP access as soon as possible in 2017!
12-09-2016, 08:43 AM
I'm ready to join - where do I send $? Top post said to check post #325, but I saw nothing there to guide me.
12-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Weird - I thought I posted in here, but my post never showed up. I want to sign up. Where do I send my $$? How do I light this candle?
12-12-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 08:27 PM by ebizmoney.)
BBHF - Last of the Great Online Resources
I'll keep this short and sweet...

There are a myriad of other forums online all claiming to help their membership.
What I have found is very, VERY few even come remotely close to living up to such claims.
What you get is spam filled posts containing circle-jerk websites that install all manner
of malware and malicious viruses into your web browser and onto your computer.

BBHF may well be that last of the truly great forums left so I'm asking every member
to remember this when you're asking for and downloading the tools you need.
I'm asking that you be and remain a person of character and not take for
granted what we have at our disposal.

Our methods may be called "Blackhat" but that's because there's a group of folks
who don't want to see anyone succeed in becoming financially and mentally free.
The general consensus of these people is that 95% of the population are
just worthless bottom feeders who don't deserve anything more than to be
subjected to a life of mindless droid-like servitude.

Personal freedoms are eroding and a full fledged battle for control of your mind is underway.

Don't believe me? Have you noticed the alarmingly increasing rate at which people
are losing the ability to exercise even the slightest hint of analytical thinking let alone
displaying any problem solving skills!!! NOTHING happens by happenstance!

*Sincerest Thanks* to all of the supremely dedicated mods who tackle
the herculean task of making this site work thereby providing a means for true
independence to become a reality.

This is our home guys and gals so let's do everything we can to make sure we
keep in proper order.

It doesn't matter if you're not as prolific as some of the members here, what
does matter is that you took the to time help someone because when you do
you're helping to build something special.

Regards,
ebizmoney
26.gif
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
12-14-2016, 02:48 AM
I've been with VIP for over a year. It's well worth the money put in and then some!!
12-14-2016, 07:55 PM
(12-09-2016 08:43 AM)freelancing Wrote:  I'm ready to join - where do I send $? Top post said to check post #325, but I saw nothing there to guide me.

When VIP spots are available there's a notice + (yellow) link somewhere at the top of BBHF's home page
12-16-2016, 01:20 PM
Guys i will be starting sharing good shares inside vip.
How do i increase more my rep+?

Terima kasih sebelumnya :)
[thank you in advance from Indonesia]
12-26-2016, 12:48 PM
It's great to be here, worth for any penny. Thanks Lala set me to Executive Access
12-27-2016, 09:40 AM
I just paid the VIP account today and I'm waiting for my activation.

I'm impatient! Happydance
74.gif

47.gif