25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
I just received Executive access the approval was so fast. thanks a lot LALA your the best as always. Getting vip access is the best bet and totally worth it.
thanks again lala for the approval.
11-14-2016, 02:23 AM
Becoming VIP has been one of the best decision I have. All the exclusive content is amazing I encourage you to become a VIP member and start implementing all the things you will learn right away. You wont regret! Happydance
11-21-2016, 12:29 AM
Big Thanks lala, for the EXECUTIVE VIP ACCESS and such a fast approval too, considering your busy schedule. There is simply no comparison between the VIP section and remaining a free member. If your goal is really to learn enough to be able to start making money online, then upgrading to VIP is a must. At just $50 (when i upgraded, might have changed now, i don't know), it is a no-brainer In addition to getting access to premium content, you also get to rub minds with the greatest people in the online marketing world.

There is no longer any need to remain a free user, upgrade today and you could also get EXECUTIVE VIP ACCESS, after some time as a VIP. I just got EXECUTIVE VIP ACCESS, in addition to my VIP status and i'm loving it...
11-21-2016, 05:50 PM
BEST PAID MEMBERSHIP I ever joined! Come on, with 50 bucks, that is already LIFETIME!

All the tools, all the methods I need are in the Super VIP section.

Guys, if you dont have Super VIP yet, I encouraged you to BUY NOW, you will NEVER REGRET this....

And btw, just got my Executive Access approved so fast! Thanks Lala! :)
11-21-2016, 06:04 PM
Super VIP is the BEST PAID MEMBERSHIP I ever paid / joined!

All tools, methods I need were mostly here! And for only 50 bucks LIFETIME? Come on, it was the BEST DEAL EVER! :)

I encouraged those who dont have Super VIP yet to buy now! You wont regret it!

And thanks to Lala for approving my Executive Access!
67.gif
11-27-2016, 03:49 PM
Been a Super VIP for around 2 years, and I didn't even know there's a thing called "Executive Access" (no extra payment needed, but you need to EARN it), where you can request for it and gain access to a higher level "hidden" stash, where those hard to get stuff and probably fast-to-delete stuff will be posted there, and being protected from the public eyes.

If you meet the requirements, contact read this and then contact Lala the super moderator: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...#pid222410

Lots of other places are selling monthlies or per-item-fees kind of access, and you don't get that kinda stuff here.

You pay 1 time, for the rest of your life, and you get EVERYTHING (that people shared)... and of course, give back when and if you're able to do so, such as sharing knowledge etc)

Most probably like you, I got tired of running around searching for shits I wanted and having to pay each and everytime I need to check those pirated stuff out (I only pay premium prices once I checked them out and I love their stuff).

Which is why, I paid for the Super VIP access.

Hopefully that helps, for those who're on the fence.

Lala, thanks for your help!
11-30-2016, 11:13 AM
I just received Executive Access after being VIP for more than 2 years. Didn't even know the existence of VIP elite section. Anyway being VIP is one of my best investment in the forum. There is a lot of stuff that helped me to avoid spending into unnecessary shiny object.
11-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Here's my advice.
Save a fortune and years of misery by joining VIP,
choosing something you enjoy doing and taking action.
Why rack up tons of college/credit card debt and be forced to do stuff you hate
and then have to work for the Evil Empire?
Stop wasting time, take action and hook it up.
Best investment you can make in IM hands down.
12-01-2016, 02:37 PM
For those who aren't sure if they should pay for the VIP section. I felt that I should share my thoughts about the section:

1. It's a way for you to give back to a community that has given you so much more.

2. You have to remember that the person or people who run this forum need a bit of support to pay for the hosting and the amount they are asking for the VIP section is a very small refraction to what the cost of running this awesome forum is.

So, why not help in any way you can? It's one time fee.

3. The content and tools shared in the VIP section are really great.

4. The people in the VIP section are so helpful and supportive.

Lastly, you will make your money back if you take action using the resources in the VIP section.

12-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Lala you rock! Have only had questions to mods a couple of times and they always respond in quick. Been a VIP for a few years and it was the best money I've spent online for anything EVER!.
61.gif

30.gif