33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: sick jokes ??
OK - I have a pic I wish to share and depending upon one's own standing in this world, it may not be funny at all because it can also be interpreted as being entirely too true...right now as we seem to be in twenty-twenty-TOO.

My own question is whether the character depicted represents a mythical figure, or maybe the year itself ??

Opinions/thoughts gladly welcomed...here you go=>

[Image: time.jpg]

Whadaya think of THAT ?!?
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-05-2022, 03:54 AM
I believe that is old Father Time saying goodbye to the previous year and it usually also shows Baby New Year welcoming in the New (and hopefully much better) Year...
01-05-2022, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2022 02:43 PM by mthomas.)
[Image: one-of-the-best-pleasures-in-life-is-to-...888136.png]

If you see a guy reading a book, you aren't looking hard enough.......

Hint: see the woman?
01-05-2022, 04:48 AM
[Image: cop-ever-been-arrested-dog-yeah-for-bury...494452.png]
01-05-2022, 04:54 AM
How's this one for sick joke?

[Image: 911b59bfe7c42ce3c57ead077d9dc939b9fc052b...20fc_1.jpg]
13.gif
01-05-2022, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2022 01:56 PM by Lumos.)
"Dwink the koolaid, dwink the koolaid, dwink the koolaid !!"

To be sung just like 'ol Elmer does here:

Bwah-ah-ah !!!
03-02-2022, 02:06 PM
OK, here's anudder one - Beans for lunch ??:

Quote:During lunch at work, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't).

When I got home, my wife seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly, "Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."

She then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table.
I took a seat and just as she was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang.
She made me promise not to touch the blindfold until she returned and went to answer the call.

The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my wife was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go.

It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump!

I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously.
Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more.
The stink was worse than cooking beef liver and onions.

Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes.
The pleasure was indescribable!

Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.

My face must have been the picture of innocence when my wife returned, apologizing for taking so long.
She asked me if I had peaked through the blindfold, and I assured her I had not.

At this point, she removed the blindfold, and twelve dinner guests seated around the table, with their hands to their noses, chorused:

"Happy Birthday!"
03-02-2022, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2022 02:50 PM by mthomas.)
Now you know what happens when people hoard toilet paper due to Covid!

[Image: f0839b0e24e08258e3b706e79c1a636f.jpg]
07-11-2022, 10:53 AM
IMO this is the BEST joke(+) that I've seen in quite a while !!!

Quote:A Pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
The Pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again and it won again.
The local paper read:
PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the Pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.
The next day the local paper headline read:
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Pastor to get rid of the donkey.
The Pastor decided to give it to a Nun in a nearby convent.
The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:
NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.
The Bishop fainted.

He informed the Nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey so she sold it to a farm for $10.
The next day the paper read:
NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10

This was too much for the Bishop so he ordered the Nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.
The next day the headline read:
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The Bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is . . .
Being too concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery and even shorten your life.
So be yourself and enjoy life.
Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and just cover your own !!!
You'll be a lot happier and live longer.

Happydance
Happydance
07-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Thanks legend for posting this best moral jokes, every jokes have the reasons behind it to think about. Appreciate!
9.gif

57.gif