19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2014, 01:02 AM
buy seo tools vps from bhsvps.com
hi guys.
2 days ago I bought a seo vps tools from bhsvps.com.
So far I have not received any answer
Someone can explain ??? Huh

regards.
10-29-2014, 08:08 PM
RE:
They Are Very Lazy to Answer..
11-26-2014, 06:05 PM
RE:
They are scammer. No admin rights in vps. Using cracked version and claiming they are original.
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
01-02-2015, 02:40 AM
RE:
It's should not be the fair.
I am using Offshore seo vps and they provide 24/7 online CS. Bulletproof web hosting.Dedicated server and more.
The service provider you mention should fair with customer in right way. You may wait for a moment.
01-18-2015, 08:56 PM
RE:
I will suggest you to don't go with BHSVPS. They are slow as hell, they don't even give a d*** to reply. Most of the tools in the vps don't work.
42.gif
01-30-2015, 11:42 PM
RE:
they use cracked versions... best to avoid...
03-03-2015, 01:02 PM
RE:
These guys have the worst customer service. They say they fixed it but they've said that before. Avoid them like the plague
04-03-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: buy seo tools vps from bhsvps.com
Hi Friends!

i'm new here i fully read your posted informations that all are very useful to me then i'm also like to share some informations about his topic:

This has a huge range of uses and includes a few pieces of software. You get RankTracker (the best rank tracking software imo), Website Auditor (great for checking onsite issues), SEO Spyglass (download competitor backlinks) and LinkAssistant (finding link opportunities, I use it in a radical way to get guest posts though). It is an essential suite of SEO tools that everyone should have in their arsenal – read my full review.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Limited free version available) – I tried to use this to diagnose onsite issues and while it is well featured it just doesn’t compare to Website Auditor from the SEO Powersuite. There is a free version of Screaming Frog SEO Spider for you to try.
SEScout – Looks great on the tin but it is truly awful. Inaccurate rankings, long periods of maintenance where you can do anything, really poor support and I mean really poor they should win an award for it. Avoid at all costs.

Hire Angularjs Developer
04-05-2015, 08:48 AM
buy seo tools vps from bhsvps.com
I was going to sign up with them, but after reading this having second thoughts.
04-21-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: buy seo tools vps from bhsvps.com
I wasn't so lucky and got a vps from them. They f*ckin' suck. Customer support -5, lazy, takes 1-2 days to reply, constant errors, REAL a*sholes
17.gif

74.gif