Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: buy seo tools vps from bhsvps.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys.
2 days ago I bought a seo vps tools from bhsvps.com.
So far I have not received any answer
Someone can explain ??? Huh

regards.
They Are Very Lazy to Answer..
They are scammer. No admin rights in vps. Using cracked version and claiming they are original.
It's should not be the fair.
I am using Offshore seo vps and they provide 24/7 online CS. Bulletproof web hosting.Dedicated server and more.
The service provider you mention should fair with customer in right way. You may wait for a moment.
I will suggest you to don't go with BHSVPS. They are slow as hell, they don't even give a d*** to reply. Most of the tools in the vps don't work.
they use cracked versions... best to avoid...
These guys have the worst customer service. They say they fixed it but they've said that before. Avoid them like the plague
Hi Friends!

i'm new here i fully read your posted informations that all are very useful to me then i'm also like to share some informations about his topic:

This has a huge range of uses and includes a few pieces of software. You get RankTracker (the best rank tracking software imo), Website Auditor (great for checking onsite issues), SEO Spyglass (download competitor backlinks) and LinkAssistant (finding link opportunities, I use it in a radical way to get guest posts though). It is an essential suite of SEO tools that everyone should have in their arsenal – read my full review.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Limited free version available) – I tried to use this to diagnose onsite issues and while it is well featured it just doesn’t compare to Website Auditor from the SEO Powersuite. There is a free version of Screaming Frog SEO Spider for you to try.
SEScout – Looks great on the tin but it is truly awful. Inaccurate rankings, long periods of maintenance where you can do anything, really poor support and I mean really poor they should win an award for it. Avoid at all costs.

Hire Angularjs Developer
I was going to sign up with them, but after reading this having second thoughts.
I wasn't so lucky and got a vps from them. They f*ckin' suck. Customer support -5, lazy, takes 1-2 days to reply, constant errors, REAL a*sholes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's