74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2011, 03:32 AM
Wish to have found here earlier!!
I'd being VIP member for other forum for almost a year and paid over 200+ USD. If I would have found this place earlier, I would have save alot. 50 USD for lifetime is a real bargain. Had already stopped the other VIP status, becos not gaining much from there... But will need to wait till i got 50 in my budget to join. :( (Just being scammed by some Fuxker!!!)

By the way, can we have some insight of what really inside the superVIP room?

Thx
03-18-2011, 04:04 AM
RE: Wish to have found here earlier!!
Oh, r u talking abt BHT Vip?? Its horrible..Paying too much for nothing..
03-18-2011, 04:15 AM
ahahaha! How could u guess it! LOL
03-18-2011, 04:21 AM
(03-18-2011 03:32 AM)theultima Wrote:  I'd being VIP member for other forum for almost a year and paid over 200+ USD. If I would have found this place earlier, I would have save alot. 50 USD for lifetime is a real bargain. Had already stopped the other VIP status, becos not gaining much from there... But will need to wait till i got 50 in my budget to join. :( (Just being scammed by some Fuxker!!!)

Thx
It looks the EXACT structure of every VIP forum. Let take for example MMD has how many VIP forums/and category.. another example IRANJAVA has their VIP forum named VIP Specials then has every category on it.. It was just the same structure so it means your just accessing their VIP forum at the same time. Consider to check the following Top Posters such as CPALEADVIP [check his threads and post] almost all his post was a ripped vip from different Internet VIP forum.
Recently a week ago. to make it organize. Admin has created some BOTs to ripped specific forum. Lets take for example IJ[bot] was from iranjava.. BHW[bot] is from blackhatworld. and CPALEADVIP. his a bot too, he almost have all the VIP both from MMD, BHT,BHS,SB,L-wpb,PT,etc.

and not just BHT VIP but even BHT paid products, especially moderators products, we have it here for free in supervip members. :)

And there are lot of private course which is non public that can only be found in suoervip. so its really worth the money. rather than considering yourself buying for a product or paying monthly.
03-18-2011, 01:28 PM
(03-18-2011 04:21 AM)Lala Wrote:  
(03-18-2011 03:32 AM)theultima Wrote:  I'd being VIP member for other forum for almost a year and paid over 200+ USD. If I would have found this place earlier, I would have save alot. 50 USD for lifetime is a real bargain. Had already stopped the other VIP status, becos not gaining much from there... But will need to wait till i got 50 in my budget to join. :( (Just being scammed by some Fuxker!!!)

Thx
It looks the EXACT structure of every VIP forum. Let take for example MMD has how many VIP forums/and category.. another example IRANJAVA has their VIP forum named VIP Specials then has every category on it.. It was just the same structure so it means your just accessing their VIP forum at the same time. Consider to check the following Top Posters such as CPALEADVIP [check his threads and post] almost all his post was a ripped vip from different Internet VIP forum.
Recently a week ago. to make it organize. Admin has created some BOTs to ripped specific forum. Lets take for example IJ[bot] was from iranjava.. BHW[bot] is from blackhatworld. and CPALEADVIP. his a bot too, he almost have all the VIP both from MMD, BHT,BHS,SB,L-wpb,PT,etc.

and not just BHT VIP but even BHT paid products, especially moderators products, we have it here for free in supervip members. :)

And there are lot of private course which is non public that can only be found in suoervip. so its really worth the money. rather than considering yourself buying for a product or paying monthly.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Great job.
62.gif
03-18-2011, 01:47 PM

Thx
Imagine yourself accessing those different Top VIP forums in one website which is here.
You won't regret joining as what i did. So see you soon bro. :hello:
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
03-18-2011, 02:12 PM
@[b][b]TheDonator[/b]: [/b]Thanks for reply... Will c u soon inside the room :)

By the way, this forum should be rather old? Got lots of posts count for many members, but the posts for what i can access seems not that much... Is that the site has being down before and changed url (that;s why lost of the database)? Or all precious stuff are in supervip room...
03-18-2011, 03:35 PM
(03-18-2011 04:15 AM)theultima Wrote:  ahahaha! How could u guess it! LOL
The BHT , BHW, and WPBlackhat VIP sections were ripped and shared on es5 forum. I took a sneak peek into the BHT Vip forum and wondered why someone would pay $20 each and every month. There's not much good info in there. They said they have cracked senuke,xgenseo and other valuable softwares in there. But actually they are available online for free if you search it properly. And they talk about some exclusive wso's and guides. But its shared on other forums like mmd,es5 etc..If I want to become BHT Vip, I'll only pay a maximum of $1 per month. Thats all its worth. And also the $500 yearly subscription of WPblackhat forum is a big ripoff..There isn't anything special there..
03-18-2011, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2011 04:14 PM by newwave.)
(03-18-2011 03:35 PM)riya Wrote:  
(03-18-2011 04:15 AM)theultima Wrote:  ahahaha! How could u guess it! LOL
The BHT , BHW, and WPBlackhat VIP sections were ripped and shared on es5 forum. I took a sneak peek into the BHT Vip forum and wondered why someone would pay $20 each and every month. There's not much good info in there. They said they have cracked senuke,xgenseo and other valuable softwares in there. But actually they are available online for free if you search it properly. And they talk about some exclusive wso's and guides. But its shared on other forums like mmd,es5 etc..If I want to become BHT Vip, I'll only pay a maximum of $1 per month. Thats all its worth. And also the $500 yearly subscription of WPblackhat forum is a big ripoff..There isn't anything special there..

By the way, the fee has rise to 25USD few months ago.

Just hope that member involvement, and the feel of community is stronger here (or at the new url) :)
03-18-2011, 04:51 PM
i hope i can be super vip too i just don't have money in my paypal right now :(
58.gif

8.gif