71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: Wish to have found here earlier!!
@laklaker - u r very very active in this forum ya..
03-18-2011, 10:19 PM
(03-18-2011 05:56 PM)theultima Wrote:  @laklaker - u r very very active in this forum ya..
:trytofly: because some people here are inactive !. but if the population will increase more active forumers too :driver:
03-19-2011, 11:40 AM
@laklaker - Way too few active member here, I'm feeling quite "cold"... The environment, involvement and interaction of the members is also very very important for forum...
03-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Yup. i hope our community will get wider ! :D
03-20-2011, 01:03 AM
(03-18-2011 04:21 AM)Lala Wrote:  It looks the EXACT structure of every VIP forum. Let take for example MMD has how many VIP forums/and category.. another example IRANJAVA has their VIP forum named VIP Specials then has every category on it.. It was just the same structure so it means your just accessing their VIP forum at the same time. Consider to check the following Top Posters such as CPALEADVIP [check his threads and post] almost all his post was a ripped vip from different Internet VIP forum.
Recently a week ago. to make it organize. Admin has created some BOTs to ripped specific forum. Lets take for example IJ[bot] was from iranjava.. BHW[bot] is from blackhatworld. and CPALEADVIP. his a bot too, he almost have all the VIP both from MMD, BHT,BHS,SB,L-wpb,PT,etc.

and not just BHT VIP but even BHT paid products, especially moderators products, we have it here for free in supervip members. :)

And there are lot of private course which is non public that can only be found in suoervip. so its really worth the money. rather than considering yourself buying for a product or paying monthly.
I never join any VIP forum section, cuz i know this day will come, woahhhhh!!!
51.gif
03-20-2011, 02:31 AM
(03-20-2011 01:03 AM)kk311 Wrote:  
(03-18-2011 04:21 AM)Lala Wrote:  It looks the EXACT structure of every VIP forum. Let take for example MMD has how many VIP forums/and category.. another example IRANJAVA has their VIP forum named VIP Specials then has every category on it.. It was just the same structure so it means your just accessing their VIP forum at the same time. Consider to check the following Top Posters such as CPALEADVIP [check his threads and post] almost all his post was a ripped vip from different Internet VIP forum.
Recently a week ago. to make it organize. Admin has created some BOTs to ripped specific forum. Lets take for example IJ[bot] was from iranjava.. BHW[bot] is from blackhatworld. and CPALEADVIP. his a bot too, he almost have all the VIP both from MMD, BHT,BHS,SB,L-wpb,PT,etc.

and not just BHT VIP but even BHT paid products, especially moderators products, we have it here for free in supervip members. :)

And there are lot of private course which is non public that can only be found in suoervip. so its really worth the money. rather than considering yourself buying for a product or paying monthly.
I never join any VIP forum section, cuz i know this day will come, woahhhhh!!!

Then cpaleadvip supervip room is the first (/only) one for u to join.. :)
03-20-2011, 05:06 AM
(03-20-2011 02:31 AM)theultima Wrote:  Then cpaleadvip supervip room is the first (/only) one for u to join.. :)
I'll join Supervip soon. I love this place already lol
03-20-2011, 03:04 PM
(03-20-2011 05:06 AM)kk311 Wrote:  I'll join Supervip soon. I love this place already lol

Congrats on becoming supervip!
04-10-2011, 09:08 AM
As a newbie I was interested in the VIP sections of each forum but I could not afford any of them. I also thought that what you are getting is not worth the money they are charging. It is nice to find forums like this.
04-11-2011, 10:26 PM
I will be super VIP soon :) As fast as I have enough money in my paypal account :)
57.gif

20.gif