68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2016, 12:21 AM
Which Dan Kennedy's stuff is your favorite?
Hi guys,
I just typed "Dan Kennedy" in search box (search title only), it shows 11 pages in result. I can't sort out which course/training is best in info marketing? There are a lot of copywriter and marketer out there, anyone can please suggest top DK's stuff that you love?
Thanks
01-08-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Which Dan Kennedy's stuff is your favorite?
Magnetic Marketing... Perfect 10
01-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Without a doubt. Magnetic Marketing. Cause got toolkit. Perfect 10

Dan Kennedy - Magnetic Marketing 2014:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://copy.com/fomVJxJTBDT6
01-10-2016, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 02:42 AM by Theo1.)
Well you've really got to ask yourself (or tell us) and hone down what it is exactly you are looking for? Dan covers A LOT of ground through his dozens and dozens of courses over the years-

What do you want to learn about???

Speaking/running seminars/selling from the stage?

Copywriting?

Coaching and Consulting?

Direct Mail?

Expanding your business 5-10X?

Marketing to the Affluent?

Wealth Attraction?

How to create a fascinating on- or offline persona that people will be attracted to and want to hear from (and hopefully BUY from) again and again?

Information Marketing?

Selling on the phone, or belly-to-belly?

How to sell your inventions?

How to set up a massive marketing machine?

So my question to you again is-

What do you want to learn about?
01-10-2016, 09:41 AM
(01-10-2016 02:38 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Well you've really got to ask yourself (or tell us) and hone down what it is exactly you are looking for? Dan covers A LOT of ground through his dozens and dozens of courses over the years-

Copywriting?

Coaching and Consulting?

Direct Mail?

Wealth Attraction?

How to create a fascinating on- or offline persona that people will be attracted to and want to hear from (and hopefully BUY from) again and again?

Information Marketing?

Information marketing Happydance
(01-08-2016 12:21 AM)Mr. Taurus Wrote:  I can't sort out which course/training is best in info marketing?
48.gif
01-10-2016, 10:21 AM
(01-10-2016 09:41 AM)Mr. Taurus Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 02:38 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Well you've really got to ask yourself (or tell us) and hone down what it is exactly you are looking for? Dan covers A LOT of ground through his dozens and dozens of courses over the years-

Copywriting?

Coaching and Consulting?

Direct Mail?

Wealth Attraction?

Information Marketing?

Information marketing Happydance
(01-08-2016 12:21 AM)Mr. Taurus Wrote:  I can't sort out which course/training is best in info marketing?

-

I'd say your beat bet for that is bLifestyle Liberation Blueprint--

Great info in there for beginners and more seasoned people alike-Really good course-

Also I'd highly recommend you get ahold of the DVD and pdf of the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing- It's like a 1 1/2 hour great rundown on the mindset you need to run an Info marketing business-
01-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Great info here. Thank you all Thanks
01-10-2016, 01:22 PM
The best for info marketing is a tie between the Ultimate Information Marketing Machine and their new thing The GKIC Model (probably the GKIC Model considering the price point is $497 and it's more specific to Info-Marketing Structures and the 5 Toolkits that come with it
01-10-2016, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 03:47 PM by Theo1.)
(01-10-2016 01:22 PM)grove Wrote:  The best for info marketing is a tie between the Ultimate Information Marketing Machine and their new thing The GKIC Model (probably the GKIC Model considering the price point is $497 and it's more specific to Info-Marketing Structures and the 5 Toolkits that come with it

Well it's all a matter of preference I suppose, but in all fairness, my mastermind group and I weren't entirely thrilled or impressed with the U.I.M.M. for one, although some of the templates could be helpful, but none of us are really Dave Dee fans, and we should let the O.P. know that the U.I.M.M. course is actually a Dave Dee course-

If the O.P. wants to sit at the feet of the master, and listen to/watch Dan Kennedy himself, and let Dan mold his mind lol, there are other actual Dan courses that are important to go through-

Another older-school course that hundreds of people swear by as well is Dan's original A-Z Information marketing course- It's from the early-2000's I believe, but is irreplaceable and timeless, and a must have for any info marketer-

I haven't seen the other course you mentioned though- I'll look for it- Thanks-
01-11-2016, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 10:22 AM by Wizzer.)
(01-10-2016 10:21 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Also I'd highly recommend you get ahold of the DVD and pdf of the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing- It's like a 1 1/2 hour great rundown on the mindset you need to run an Info marketing business-

Can you please share the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing? I can't find it. Or it's the part of GameChanger DNA?
79.gif

71.gif