42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Which Dan Kennedy's stuff is your favorite?
(01-11-2016 10:21 AM)Mr. Taurus Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 10:21 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Also I'd highly recommend you get ahold of the DVD and pdf of the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing- It's like a 1 1/2 hour great rundown on the mindset you need to run an Info marketing business-

Can you please share the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing? I can't find it. Or it's the part of GameChanger DNA?

Hi yes, it is part of the GameChanger DNA course (which was really a re-marketing of Dan's unparalleled course Influential Writing Workshop (one of his best for sure- An absolutely perfect complement to Frnk Krn's M@ss Control)- And also included Dan's Selling to the Herd mini-seminar, which again had Frank and Ryan sharing some awesome info about building a list-

Anyway, getting the video to you might be challenging, but I've included the links here to the pdf transcript of the presentation (which I HIGHLY recommend you actually watch the video)- And also included some great notes on one of my favorite progrms from Dan- The Influential Wirting course

Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/t5A83/7-Gold-Keys-Booklet.pdf

http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/4DjQm/D-K-GCDNA.pdf

http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/AnGB7/GangnamStyle-Influential-Writing-Workshop-Notes.pdf

Enjoy and Prosper!
01-11-2016, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 01:11 PM by Theo1.)
As an aside, I DO recommend going through all of Dan's stuff actually DVD by DVD, CD by CD as is possible for you- I have made my car a University over the years, and like I learned from Anthony Robbins and Brian Tracy, you can either show up to a sales presentation with your head scrambled from listening to rock music on your way there, or you can come empowered; focused; and ready to sell your prospect like a hot knife through butter by filling your brain with as much good stuff as possible, and then blowing the sales situation out of the water- (OK I've paraphrased these two mentors of mine, but you get the idea-)

Grab some of Dan's stuff, and listen to it in your car! I'm as much of a fan of The Beatles and Justin Beiber as anybody (lol)- But if you're ready in your life to make a MAJOR change in your income, it's time to stop funneling money to the people you are PAYING to entertain you (movie stars; music stars; sports stars), and start creating an environment for yourself where YOU are CELEBRATED, and not just TOLERATED!

Right?
01-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Awesome. Thanks
Yeah, I only know about REAL marketing for 2 weeks when following NonConformer's share. And now I found ton of gold in your share. I appreciate it. I have to improve my English listening skill, bcz now I only can understand English text and just understand a little bit when listening to those stuff.
(01-11-2016 01:08 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  As an aside, I DO recommend going through all of Dan's stuff actually DVD by DVD, CD by CD as is possible for you- I have made my car a University over the years, and like I learned from Anthony Robbins and Brian Tracy, you can either show up to a sales presentation with your head scrambled from listening to rock music on your way there, or you can come empowered; focused; and ready to sell your prospect like a hot knife through butter by filling your brain with as much good stuff as possible, and then blowing the sales situation out of the water- (OK I've paraphrased these two mentors of mine, but you get the idea-)

Grab some of Dan's stuff, and listen to it in your car! I'm as much of a fan of The Beatles and Justin Beiber as anybody (lol)- But if you're ready in your life to make a MAJOR change in your income, it's time to stop funneling money to the people you are PAYING to entertain you (movie stars; music stars; sports stars), and start creating an environment for yourself where YOU are CELEBRATED, and not just TOLERATED!

Right?

(01-11-2016 12:52 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 10:21 AM)Mr. Taurus Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 10:21 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Also I'd highly recommend you get ahold of the DVD and pdf of the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing- It's like a 1 1/2 hour great rundown on the mindset you need to run an Info marketing business-

Can you please share the 7 Golden Keys to Info Marketing? I can't find it. Or it's the part of GameChanger DNA?

Hi yes, it is part of the GameChanger DNA course (which was really a re-marketing of Dan's unparalleled course Influential Writing Workshop (one of his best for sure- An absolutely perfect complement to Frnk Krn's M@ss Control)- And also included Dan's Selling to the Herd mini-seminar, which again had Frank and Ryan sharing some awesome info about building a list-

Anyway, getting the video to you might be challenging, but I've included the links here to the pdf transcript of the presentation (which I HIGHLY recommend you actually watch the video)- And also included some great notes on one of my favorite progrms from Dan- The Influential Wirting course

Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/t5A83/7-Gold-Keys-Booklet.pdf

http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/4DjQm/D-K-GCDNA.pdf

http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/AnGB7/GangnamStyle-Influential-Writing-Workshop-Notes.pdf

Enjoy and Prosper!
01-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Well,

I would HIGHLY recommend you follow anything and everything that Nonconformer has to share with you (and all of us!) and in terms of language challenges, just keep listening to Dan Kennedy- He'll give you all sorts of interesting subjects to talk about! (not to mention a few choice words lol)!

Good luck to you- Feel free to PM me if you have any other Dan K. questions- I've gone through much of his material, as vast and widespread as it is-
01-11-2016, 01:38 PM
(01-11-2016 01:27 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Well,

I would HIGHLY recommend you follow anything and everything that Nonconformer has to share with you (and all of us!) and in terms of language challenges, just keep listening to Dan Kennedy- He'll give you all sorts of interesting subjects to talk about! (not to mention a few choice words lol)!

Good luck to you- Feel free to PM me if you have any other Dan K. questions- I've gone through much of his material, as vast and widespread as it is-

Thanks. just put you to my buddy list for reference Happydance
77.gif
01-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Very cool- Anytime-

No problem :^)

12.gif