25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2017, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 02:52 AM by UfoMoneyGal.)
****Warning Thread**** News : BLUESTACKS EMULATOR ****Leaked****
Listen BBHF Family

This thread is a WARNING To All BBHF Family that use [Bleustacks] i see people below SAYING THIS IS HOAX , well as much as i want it to be a HOAX AND Not BELIEVE IT , the sad reality it is true END OFF .

About the ''DIRTY SECRET'' [Bleustacks Andoid Emulator] software .

I was going to post about this before however , i decided to wait UNTIL
I get 100% confirmation and be 100% positive about it , and do not trust those below in the commentsmaking excuses on hebalf of bluestacks , what you hve to remember is bluestacks started as an underground company , when using mobile emulator was a Taboo years ago.

Well basically [Bluestacks Android emulator] MINES Cryptocurrencies using Users GPU / CPU
Mad Slap Mad Slap Mad Slap

Even when {Bleustacks} is not started or RUN by the user whom got Bluestacks installed on their Computer , RIGHT CLICK your mouse THEN Click on Task Manager THEN CLICK on *Show process from all users*
There you will find [Bleustacks Android Emulator] RUNNING autostart like A R.A.T and BOTNET like.

IN OTHER WORDS [Bluestacks Andoid Emulator] it's like a volunatry OPTIN for their botnet that uses [Bleustacks Andoid Emulator SOFTWARE]

With a legit interface as a legit looking gateway to get in Control of IT'S USERS CPU/GPU to mine cryptocurrency on the unaware Users devices draining their Computers cpu's and gpu's

Bleustacks Dirty operation been runing for almost 5 years now , now think About it TWICE when your [Bleustacks Android Emulator] Freez up , for no Reason , cause it can not mine Cryptocurrency for the company which is bleustacks , and also Service you as an Android Device Emulator , tehir software user. GET IT Mad Slap Mad Slap Mad Slap Mad Slap

How do i know all this , well i know somebody that know somebody that ******* in bleustacks and decided to come clean and expose this evil
guys.

***Use Nox Emulator Instead , But Always with any software makwe sure you Check in the Task Manager THEN CLICK on *Show process from all users*

***To See if It's Auto running it's self , Spying on you or mining Cryptocurrency .

61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart ANYWAY PEACE FAMILY LOVE YA'LL
61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart
10-11-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: ****Warning Thread**** News : BLUESTACKS EMULATOR ****Leaked****
Actually you made me curious to find this out, I honestly don't think anyone wouldn't have looked into that before.

Anyhow I'm going to check on a install vbox if there's something around this occurrence. As I don't like information which is false, but if this is true this is really big news.

Nontheless thanks for the warning!
10-12-2017, 01:53 AM
OMG. BlueStacks player is one of the most famous and common emulator.
This news is very shocking.
R.I.P everyone.
10-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Care to give us some links we can use to verify for ourselves?

(10-11-2017 02:18 PM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote:  Dear BBHF Family

This thread is a WARNING To All BBHF Family that use [Bleustacks]

About the SECRET DIRTY [Bleustacks Andoid Emulator] software .

10-12-2017, 03:56 AM
OMG!
This is shocking37worried
11.gif
oNlY g0d w1lL jUdGe mE!
10-12-2017, 05:09 AM
What about memu emulator, is it good?
10-12-2017, 05:49 AM
HOAX and bulls--t
10-12-2017, 05:55 AM
Please post your proof before you make comments that a program like bluestacks is running in the background. You know you don't have to start bluestacks at startup. Mine doesn't start until I tell it to. Bluestacks is not mining cryptocurrency but I would love to see the proof to prove me wrong.

Storm180
10-12-2017, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 01:57 PM by UfoMoneyGal.)
(10-12-2017 02:14 AM)Vmax Wrote:  Care to give us some links we can use to verify for ourselves?

For those that want a proof , go and do your own research
i am actually just doing ya'll a favour and letting you know about this
the least you can do recognize my research, and that i am looking out for you BBHF FAMILY and stop b*tching , bluestacks always runs in the background mining cryptocurrency you feel stupid NOW haaa well it's not my fault don;t be MAD at me be mad at bluestacks.
10-12-2017, 05:39 PM
(10-12-2017 01:56 PM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote:  
(10-12-2017 02:14 AM)Vmax Wrote:  Care to give us some links we can use to verify for ourselves?

For those that want a proof , go and do your own research
i am actually just doing ya'll a favour and letting you know about this
the least you can do recognize my research, and that i am looking out for you BBHF FAMILY and stop b*tching , bluestacks always runs in the background mining cryptocurrency you feel stupid NOW haaa well it's not my fault don;t be MAD at me be mad at bluestacks.

YOU probably got it from a shady source! Or something else on your computer is infecting you.

I did the research (and I used to make R.A.Ts when i was a teenage) and found the official version to be clean.

ALSO; What a pathetic format and headlines.. Using thousands of ******WARNING**** doesnt make your "news" true
73.gif

26.gif