Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: ****Warning Thread**** News : BLUESTACKS EMULATOR ****Leaked****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Listen BBHF Family

This thread is a WARNING To All BBHF Family that use [Bleustacks] i see people below SAYING THIS IS HOAX , well as much as i want it to be a HOAX AND Not BELIEVE IT , the sad reality it is true END OFF .

About the ''DIRTY SECRET'' [Bleustacks Andoid Emulator] software .

I was going to post about this before however , i decided to wait UNTIL
I get 100% confirmation and be 100% positive about it , and do not trust those below in the commentsmaking excuses on hebalf of bluestacks , what you hve to remember is bluestacks started as an underground company , when using mobile emulator was a Taboo years ago.

Well basically [Bluestacks Android emulator] MINES Cryptocurrencies using Users GPU / CPU
Mad Slap Mad Slap Mad Slap

Even when {Bleustacks} is not started or RUN by the user whom got Bluestacks installed on their Computer , RIGHT CLICK your mouse THEN Click on Task Manager THEN CLICK on *Show process from all users*
There you will find [Bleustacks Android Emulator] RUNNING autostart like A R.A.T and BOTNET like.

IN OTHER WORDS [Bluestacks Andoid Emulator] it's like a volunatry OPTIN for their botnet that uses [Bleustacks Andoid Emulator SOFTWARE]

With a legit interface as a legit looking gateway to get in Control of IT'S USERS CPU/GPU to mine cryptocurrency on the unaware Users devices draining their Computers cpu's and gpu's

Bleustacks Dirty operation been runing for almost 5 years now , now think About it TWICE when your [Bleustacks Android Emulator] Freez up , for no Reason , cause it can not mine Cryptocurrency for the company which is bleustacks , and also Service you as an Android Device Emulator , tehir software user. GET IT Mad Slap Mad Slap Mad Slap Mad Slap

How do i know all this , well i know somebody that know somebody that ******* in bleustacks and decided to come clean and expose this evil
guys.

***Use Nox Emulator Instead , But Always with any software makwe sure you Check in the Task Manager THEN CLICK on *Show process from all users*

***To See if It's Auto running it's self , Spying on you or mining Cryptocurrency .

61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart ANYWAY PEACE FAMILY LOVE YA'LL
61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart
Actually you made me curious to find this out, I honestly don't think anyone wouldn't have looked into that before.

Anyhow I'm going to check on a install vbox if there's something around this occurrence. As I don't like information which is false, but if this is true this is really big news.

Nontheless thanks for the warning!
OMG. BlueStacks player is one of the most famous and common emulator.
This news is very shocking.
R.I.P everyone.
Care to give us some links we can use to verify for ourselves?

(10-11-2017 02:18 PM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote: [ -> ]Dear BBHF Family

This thread is a WARNING To All BBHF Family that use [Bleustacks]

About the SECRET DIRTY [Bleustacks Andoid Emulator] software .

OMG!
This is shocking37worried
What about memu emulator, is it good?
HOAX and bulls--t
Please post your proof before you make comments that a program like bluestacks is running in the background. You know you don't have to start bluestacks at startup. Mine doesn't start until I tell it to. Bluestacks is not mining cryptocurrency but I would love to see the proof to prove me wrong.

Storm180
(10-12-2017 02:14 AM)Vmax Wrote: [ -> ]Care to give us some links we can use to verify for ourselves?

For those that want a proof , go and do your own research
i am actually just doing ya'll a favour and letting you know about this
the least you can do recognize my research, and that i am looking out for you BBHF FAMILY and stop b*tching , bluestacks always runs in the background mining cryptocurrency you feel stupid NOW haaa well it's not my fault don;t be MAD at me be mad at bluestacks.
(10-12-2017 01:56 PM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2017 02:14 AM)Vmax Wrote: [ -> ]Care to give us some links we can use to verify for ourselves?

For those that want a proof , go and do your own research
i am actually just doing ya'll a favour and letting you know about this
the least you can do recognize my research, and that i am looking out for you BBHF FAMILY and stop b*tching , bluestacks always runs in the background mining cryptocurrency you feel stupid NOW haaa well it's not my fault don;t be MAD at me be mad at bluestacks.

YOU probably got it from a shady source! Or something else on your computer is infecting you.

I did the research (and I used to make R.A.Ts when i was a teenage) and found the official version to be clean.

ALSO; What a pathetic format and headlines.. Using thousands of ******WARNING**** doesnt make your "news" true
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's