79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-27-2018, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 09:04 PM by Lavarball.)
Wink [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
The method I'm going to show is brand new and you don't need a penny to invest nor you have to download any software or use your computer. Once the method is set, you will be making at least $50 a day on autopilot.

This industry going to be revolutionary and now very rapidly expanding. Everyday thousands of users are joining the site. You can join now before it becomes too late like many of us missed the Bitcoin bus. This method is not about another Cryptocoin though.

Gist of the method: You will be playing a mining GAME on a site. This is not a real mining game. So it does not need to utilize your computer nor you have to code/configure a thing. It is child's play.

What you will do is to collect coins (One coin is greater than 1 satoshi) and redeem them for powerful machines and they will produce money-making coins 24x7 whether you are offline and online.

USD is used to ascertain value of the coins but withdrawal is either in Bitcoin or Dogecoin. You need 35000 coins to withdraw in Bitcoin. The funny and interesting thing is that some free CPA offers pay you in 200000 coins. You can redeem them right away.

However, this method is not about collecting the huge payouts as a majority of users do. Rather we would want to reinvest everything in the mining game that will produce coins for us day and night, whether we are offline or offline.

The awesome site is: Click Here

This is very legit method.

Once you sign up you will be awarded 100 free coins. Buy a 'Container Depot' with that coins. The Deport has mining power of 2 MP (mining power). You have to collect coins and upgrade the machine till it reaches 34 MP. Then the machine will produce one coin per hour. As you continue to upgrade the machine it will produce more coins. DONT FORGET THIS IS JUST GAME. IT WON'T USE YOUR CPU OR GPU.

Alternatively you can collect coins in large number, say 25000, and then buy a "Headquarters". This machine will produce 15 coins per hour. You can buy a total of 11 machines. As you continue to upgrade your machines with higher power they will produce even more coins. Some users on site are producing 12000 plus coins per hour. That is around 0.005 BTC daily. The scope is endless indeed. Just visit LeaderBoard section to see yourself.

PS: I have just explained the basic. You should spend some time to understand how the game works. It is really very easy and extremely rewarding if you do it right. There is a chat section and other users will promptly answer your queries. Very friendly users.

Here is an example of monstrous CPA offer I found on Kiwiwall (Offers Walls section) today (27/7/2018). https://prnt.sc/k7fszq
You will start producing almost 1000 coins per hour from the words go.

Gems mod in Mining Game has been introduced. Gems are needed to maintain efficiency and rebuilding the buildings. Rebuilding was supposed to start after expirty of Miining Power, Cointiply has prematurely introduced rebuilding option with Gems on pro rata basis.
You have enough gems you don't have to check your building any more. Enable the 'Auto Pay' option and use gem mode, so all your earning will be in term of gems. Hourly production however will be in term of coins.
Playing mining game is profitable for sure. Check out the snap below.
[Image: bld.png]

[/b]
GEM MODE HAS BEEN INTRODUCED IN MINING GAME. READ HERE FOR DETAILS; https://www.cointiplyguide.com/cointileaks

Reps will be appreciated.

-BEST OF LUCK-.
07-27-2018, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 02:30 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
Looks interesting -IF- it works as described...maybe worth a try.

Anyone here already go for this ?? Opinions ?/ Reviews ??
Thanks (+Rep to the OP for caring enough to share with the family here !!)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-27-2018, 12:34 PM
RE: [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
(07-27-2018 12:13 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Looks interesting -IF- it works as described...maybe worth a try.

Anyone here already go for this ?? Opinions ?/ Reviews ??
Thanks (+Rep to the OP for caring enough to share with the family here !!)

Thank you for the reps @Smilies There are some reviews on the web and almost all of them say positive things about the site.
07-28-2018, 05:12 AM
whoa. I almost got my first dollar. But make 50 bucks daily its gonna take a lot of time.
at the moment how many coins do you have?

+1 for sharing.
07-29-2018, 04:59 AM
Interesting, BUT withdrawal limit is too high :(
21.gif
07-29-2018, 12:44 PM
Thanks for share.

I have signed up under you
07-29-2018, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2018 01:07 PM by Lavarball.)
(07-28-2018 05:12 AM)Foch Wrote:  whoa. I almost got my first dollar. But make 50 bucks daily its gonna take a lot of time.
at the moment how many coins do you have?

+1 for sharing.
Thanks for the rep.
I have 9 headquarters, one maintenance hangers and I operated them with 200% efficiency.
See, success on cointiply clearly depends on how smart you play. You can complete a high paying free offer, say Lords Mobile, and get 200000. You can exchange the coins for 8 headquarters. There are lot of free high paying offers. Completing them requires time but worth it.

(07-29-2018 04:59 AM)Guest123 Wrote:  Interesting, BUT withdrawal limit is too high :(
Of course, NOT.
It looks higher if you just getting started. Complete a free offer, say Lords Mobile and depnding upon platforms you played you will have 10000 plus credits. You can withdraw instantly.
Some players have produced 13000 coins every hours. Withing 6/7 hours they can withdraw their earnings.
So WITHDRAWALTHRESHOLD is really less.

(07-29-2018 12:44 PM)HelpfulPosts Wrote:  Thanks for share.

I have signed up under you

Thank you. May you be successful. I'm here to help you.
07-29-2018, 09:47 PM
Signed up under you, for some reason I only got 100 free coins.
07-30-2018, 01:04 AM
(07-29-2018 09:47 PM)Despatch Wrote:  Signed up under you, for some reason I only got 100 free coins.
Thanks for signing up under my referral.
Maybe they have reduced signed up bonus now. But 100 coins is nothing. Please visit 'Minute Staff' on 'Offer Walls' section regularly. They have easy tasks, mostly visiting and browsing sites and clicking banners, and their reward is really good.
The mobile offers are very good too.
07-30-2018, 02:08 AM
About how long did it take you to get to $50 per day?
61.gif

74.gif