66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
Thanks kevinnayak for bringing this to my attention. Am going to have a look and read up before I (maybe) sign up but reps for the info :)

Thanks Rosie
07-30-2018, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2018 12:21 PM by Lavarball.)
(07-30-2018 02:08 AM)Vmax Wrote:  About how long did it take you to get to $50 per day?
See, I reinvest every penny I make to produce more coins. I completed some high paying free offers and surveys. It took me around 3 weeks to produce $50 worth coins.

(07-30-2018 06:15 AM)just me Wrote:  Thanks kevinnayak for bringing this to my attention. Am going to have a look and read up before I (maybe) sign up but reps for the info :)

Thanks Rosie

Thanks for the reps. Yeah, it is better to do research first. You can approach me if you have doubts/clarification.
07-30-2018, 11:38 PM
Thanks for reply, but my question is how long to get to $50 PER DAY?
As you state in the post title: "Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot".
Are you saying it takes you 3 weeks to make $50? Not Every Day? If so, that is NOT $50 Daily.

(07-30-2018 12:19 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  [quote='Vmax' pid='2511707' dateline='1532880538']
About how long did it take you to get to $50 per day?
See, I reinvest every penny I make to produce more coins. I completed some high paying free offers and surveys. It took me around 3 weeks to produce $50 worth coins.
07-31-2018, 01:38 AM
So, I have already some dollars in coins. And I have no clue how to reinvest more effectively... i have already wasted 3000 coins in a useless MH. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

thanks!
07-31-2018, 01:48 AM
interesting share. thanks
8.gif
07-31-2018, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 04:27 AM by Lavarball.)
(07-30-2018 04:31 AM)Avilaa Wrote:  Nice share...thank you
thank you.

(07-30-2018 11:38 PM)Vmax Wrote:  Thanks for reply, but my question is how long to get to $50 PER DAY?
As you state in the post title: "Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot".
Are you saying it takes you 3 weeks to make $50? Not Every Day? If so, that is NOT $50 Daily.

(07-30-2018 12:19 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  [quote='Vmax' pid='2511707' dateline='1532880538']
About how long did it take you to get to $50 per day?

It took me 3 weeks to produce $50 worth of coins daily. Now I'm nearing $55 worth of coins on daily basis.

(07-31-2018 01:38 AM)Foch Wrote:  So, I have already some dollars in coins. And I have no clue how to reinvest more effectively... i have already wasted 3000 coins in a useless MH. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

thanks!
Hi, go to Mining Game section and buy a Machine with that coins. Complete offers and reach 35 MP and you will produce a coing every hour on autopilot. As you upgrade your machine you will produce more coins. Maintain 200% efficiency by checking in to your mine every hour. Daily complete free offers and upgrade your machine. If you have money complete a paid offer like godaddy and you will have two big machines to produce coins in bulk. If you have questions/doubt post on the chat section on that site and people will promptly help you.

(07-31-2018 01:48 AM)linuxboyuk Wrote:  interesting share. thanks
you are welcome!
07-31-2018, 05:08 AM
yeah, I'm producing 5 coins per hour. I just wanted to know how to invest better. Also, F*** that chat. What a bunch of entitled people.
Thanks, anyway.
07-31-2018, 05:46 AM
(07-27-2018 04:21 AM)kevinnayak Wrote:  The method I'm going to show is brand new and you don't need a penny to invest nor you have to download any software or use your computer. Once the method is set, you will be making at least $50 a day on autopilot.

This industry going to be revolutionary and now very rapidly expanding. Everyday thousands of users are joining the site. You can join now before it becomes too late like many of us missed the Bitcoin bus. This method is not about another Cryptocoin though.

Gist of the method: You will be playing a mining GAME on a site. This is not a real mining game. So it does not need to utilize your computer nor you have to code/configure a thing. It is child's play.

What you will do is to collect coins (One coin is greater than 1 satoshi) and redeem them for powerful machines and they will produce money making coins 24x7 whether you are offline and online.

USD is used to ascertain value of the coins but withdrawal is either in Bitcoin or Dogecoin. You need 35000 coins to withdraw in Bitcoin. The funny and interesting thing is that some free CPA offers pay you in 200000 coins. You can redeem them right away.

However, this method is not about collecting the huge payouts as a majority of users do. Rather we would want to reinvest everything in the mining game that will produce coins for us day and night, whether we are offline or offline.

The awesome site is:
Referral Link: https://cointiply.com/r/n029A
Nore-referral Link: https://cointiply.com

[NB: Please consider signing under my referral. It is free. I too signed under someone else's referral and I'm thankful to him for showing me this method. Whether you sign under me or not I will answer/clarify your questions/doubts, if any, in this thread.)

This is very legit method.

Once you sign up you will be awarded 200 free coins. Buy a 'Container Depot' with that coins. The Deport has mining power of 2 MP (mining power). You have to collect coins and upgrade the machine till it reaches 34 MP. Then the machine will produce one coin per hour. As you continue to upgrade the machine it will produce more coins. DONT FORGET THIS IS JUST GAME. IT WON'T USE YOUR CPU OR GPU.

Alternatively you can collect coins in large number, say 25000, and then buy a "Headquarters". This machine will produce 15 coins per hour. You can buy a total of 11 machines. As you continue to upgrade your machines with higher power they will produce even more coins. Some users on site are producing 12000 plus coins per hour. That is around 0.005 BTC daily. The scope is endless indeed. Just visit LeaderBoard section to see yourself.

PS: I have just explained the basic. You should spend some time to understand how the game works. It is really very easy and extremely rewarding if you do it right. There is a chat section and other users will promptly answer your queries. Very friendly users.

Here is an example of monstrous CPA offer I found on Kiwiwall (Offers Walls section) today (27/7/2018). https://prnt.sc/k7fszq
You will start producing almost 1000 coins per hour from the words go.

Reps will be appreciated.

-BEST OF LUCK-.

I signed up under you. But I got 100 coins only so cannot buy Carrior Depot.
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
07-31-2018, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 12:10 PM by Lavarball.)
@NOVELIST

Maybe the coin amount has been reduced now. Getting 100 coins is easy. Visit 'Minute Staff' under 'Offer Walls' section. they have easy tasks with high rewards. In no time you will collect at least 500 points.
If you don't want to spend time collecting coins, you can go for paid offers. A $4.99 godaddy domain registration (new customer only) will fetch you nearly 50000 coins on adgate media. You can buy two 'Headquarters' and start producing 50+ coins instantly. There are many high paying free offers available though.
07-31-2018, 02:56 PM
$50 worth of coins so how many coins per day you are getting?
44.gif

67.gif