38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-31-2018, 03:02 PM
RE: [Tut] Brand New Method: Make At Least $50 Daily on Autopilot
(07-31-2018 12:09 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  @NOVELIST

Maybe the coin amount has been reduced now. Getting 100 coins is easy. Visit 'Minute Staff' under 'Offer Walls' section. they have easy tasks with high rewards. In no time you will collect at least 500 points.
If you don't want to spend time collecting coins, you can go for paid offers. A $4.99 godaddy domain registration (new customer only) will fetch you nearly 50000 coins on adgate media. You can buy two 'Headquarters' and start producing 50+ coins instantly. There are many high paying free offers available though.

Thanks for the answer. But reaching to the level of earning $50 worth of coins every day is tough and confusing. Could you write the guide in much detail?

And have you withdrawn any amount to believe it is legit?
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
07-31-2018, 10:33 PM
@Novelist

idk man. maybe you can get 5 dollars per day. As a general strategy buy many HQs as you can, do faucet, super high offers and so on.
08-01-2018, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 03:27 AM by Lavarball.)
(07-31-2018 02:56 PM)loga2012 Wrote:  $50 worth of coins so how many coins per day you are getting?

Here is a snapshot for you to calculate what you can make with what buildings.
https://s22.postimg.cc/i41jotk69/mining-buildings.png

(07-31-2018 10:33 PM)Foch Wrote:  @Novelist

idk man. maybe you can get 5 dollars per day. As a general strategy buy many HQs as you can, do faucet, super high offers and so on.

Please check the link I posted above

(07-31-2018 03:02 PM)Novelist Wrote:  
(07-31-2018 12:09 PM)kevinnayak Wrote:  @NOVELIST

Maybe the coin amount has been reduced now. Getting 100 coins is easy. Visit 'Minute Staff' under 'Offer Walls' section. they have easy tasks with high rewards. In no time you will collect at least 500 points.
If you don't want to spend time collecting coins, you can go for paid offers. A $4.99 godaddy domain registration (new customer only) will fetch you nearly 50000 coins on adgate media. You can buy two 'Headquarters' and start producing 50+ coins instantly. There are many high paying free offers available though.

Thanks for the answer. But reaching to the level of earning $50 worth of coins every day is tough and confusing. Could you write the guide in much detail?

And have you withdrawn any amount to believe it is legit?
The site actually rewards hark workers. Once it is set, it is really easy. As you stay on that site for sometimes you will figure out how to rack up thousands of coins daily.
As about legality, it is a legit site. they never ask you for money and many offer providers are very well known in the industry. I have not withdrawn coz I reinvest every penny. My friend, who I know and met him, has withdrawn BTC and Dogges nearly half dozen of times. You can search on internet for payment proof.
08-01-2018, 07:15 AM
I joined the site and took a look around.

The chat room is full of people pissed off about upgrades expiring on buildings. Sounds to me from a 5 minute look that once you purchase upgrades for buildings they expire some how. Also there was talk of an "update" that even the moderators are pissed about.

All that aside,

You're basically participating in a PTC website where you complete offers and fill out forms for .001 cents. Doing paid offers would be a way to get around this, just like any other PTC site.

The question being, is it worth it?

The idea of having a "generator" that works for you when your not there (albeit diminishing in efficiency by the hour) is alluring. However isn't this the idea behind Internet Marketing in general? Putting the work in once and having it pay you over and over again. And not having to work for .001 cents to get there?

My opinion...The juice isn't worth the squeeze on this one.
08-01-2018, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2018 02:16 PM by Lavarball.)
(08-01-2018 07:15 AM)Silverdot Wrote:  I joined the site and took a look around.

The chat room is full of people pissed off about upgrades expiring on buildings. Sounds to me from a 5 minute look that once you purchase upgrades for buildings they expire some how. Also there was talk of an "update" that even the moderators are pissed about.

All that aside,

You're basically participating in a PTC website where you complete offers and fill out forms for .001 cents. Doing paid offers would be a way to get around this, just like any other PTC site.

The question being, is it worth it?

The idea of having a "generator" that works for you when your not there (albeit diminishing in efficiency by the hour) is alluring. However isn't this the idea behind Internet Marketing in general? Putting the work in once and having it pay you over and over again. And not having to work for .001 cents to get there?

My opinion...The juice isn't worth the squeeze on this one.
See, the site management is trying to make it sustainable over the years. There will be some changes on August 7 and to my best of knowledge, it will make getting coins easier. People usually oppose change when introduced. That is what happening in Chat section right now. Otherwise we talk a lot of positive things.
The upgrade as per new update will expiry but not the Mining Power (MP) accumulated. So it is basically the same. it won't hurt coin producing power of players. They will just do away with upgrade thing. There will be a new way to acquire MP (Mining Power).
As per new update coins/gems can be traded and it will surely make the platform more attractive and profitable for site users.

I have clearly said, we will not be collecting coins but producing coins instead. We have to do PTC for a couple of weeks only and then sit back. The machine will produce coins and we would want to reinvest every penny we get. The users who are completing tasks to get coins and redeem them for BTC/DOGE are actually doing PTC and not us who play Mining Game on the site.

Let's suppose you are using your CPU for Bitcoin mining. You will be hardly able to produce even 15 satoshis daily with that. But just playing the Mining Game on Coinpitly and without using your CPU/GPU you will have thousands of Satoshis daily automatically. Is not that a good reason to play the game?

There are a lot of high paying but FREE offers. Please browse through AdGate and Adscend media.
I respect your opinion. I too hate PTC site. But the bottomline here is we will not be stuck here doing PTC every day. Once we have enough MPs, we are done. It can run on autopilot.
72.gif
08-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Okay Buddy I signed up under you I hope this things work and expect some queries from me buddy,thank you!
08-03-2018, 05:52 PM
I bought Type X Magazine. But it shows Zero power. Any mistake?
[Image: mutlqe.jpg]
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
08-03-2018, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2018 06:34 PM by Lavarball.)
(08-03-2018 05:52 PM)Novelist Wrote:  I bought Type X Magazine. But it shows Zero power. Any mistake?
[Image: mutlqe.jpg]
That machine has mining power of 10 MP. It won't mine coins untill it attains 34 MP. You got to upgrade it.

Your machine is showing 0 MP because efficiency is not maintained. If you maintain 100% efficiency it will have 10 MP. If you maintain maximum attainable 200% efficiency if will have 20 MP.

Please check this guide about efficiency https://www.cointiplyguide.com/efficiency-guide

This will be addressed by the site on August 7 update. You can skip every hour check in by exchanging gems or buying a speciality building that does the task for you.

(08-03-2018 04:48 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  Okay Buddy I signed up under you I hope this things work and expect some queries from me buddy,thank you!
Thank you buddy. I'm here to help you. I will reply on this thread or via pm to your queries.
08-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Hey Buddy! Is it safe to used the CPU Mining to earn coins?Thank you!
08-03-2018, 08:44 PM
(08-03-2018 07:37 PM)kimberly007 Wrote:  Hey Buddy! Is it safe to used the CPU Mining to earn coins?Thank you!
The method does not use your CPU. It is just a profitable game.

The site does have CPU mining option. You just have to keep the mining tab open but production of coins would be very less.
62.gif

61.gif