8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: #ThreadHealer ✧✧✧ I want you guys to ask me questions so I can help you find stuff!!
@kalasamaga, I will Accept Kalasmagas as a challenge request. To keep it fair - we will start it off, with 4 pages worth of content and then I will generate it all into a guide.
HOWEVER! This is the trick!

1 page will be posted after 2 more questions are posted on the thread. The 2nd page will be posted after that, once 3 more questions are posted. The 3rd page after 4 more questions, then the 4th final page after 5 question.
In total, from this point forward, the final guide will be after at the 13th post (excluding my post). Meaning, once this thread reaches 13 more questions. This will be turned into a guide and up for download - Free for all. You will see the process of the post within the thread until then.

As for @rebellious, I will see if I can find it.* crossing fingers* <3
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here
09-09-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: #ThreadHealer ✧✧✧ I want you guys to ask me questions so I can help you find stuff!!
@Social Frankenstein Ok, you are doing a great service
I was in the Madsense skype group, the scene was real bad.
Poor guys had spent $500, NO Result
90% of IM WSO's are a total waste..
Only forums like this expose these cheats.
I really grateful to this great forum.
09-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Hey Social Frankenstein what's up.
Just of recent i had this client in which i help find cracked software Recently he sent over a software to help him find crackers.
He confessed to me how hard this software is to crack, i spoke to some guys from Fiverr bout this software but they all rejected the proposal.

My question goes thus: Where do you recommend to find software cracker OR can you help me find a d*** good cracker?
09-11-2018, 01:39 AM
I'm currently on a Mission to crack/Find crack for a particular (Notoriously hard Software) I've talked to a few crackers I know and some bunch of guys on Fiverr but They all rejected the proposal.

Here is my task for you:
1. List places you think I'll find good crackers who know their thing.
Question: Do you any d*** good cracker that's up for any task?
09-11-2018, 07:05 AM
"This sentence is false."
Logically, is the above sentence true or false?
44.gif
09-14-2018, 06:46 PM
Kimball Has been found: http://www.fastrls.com/2018/09/11/downlo...ocal-cash/

I recommend getting a premium nitoflare account or [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] account to download it. I'm not going to be able to download it right now since I don't have enough space. Too tipsy right now, too. However, I might back it up later.
09-14-2018, 07:06 PM
@techrom, love, it depends on what program you are hacking. I can go all the way from skid kitty hacks to regular softwares. I don't know if you are trying to crack a hack software or a seo/marketing program. BBHF is not for hacking, at least not that I know of.
However, Hack - forums is for hacking. What the hell is the program? Why are you keeping it such a secret? That's like saying, find me all of your crack competitors without a niche. How am I supposed to do that? You sir, need more details.

Try this parameter in Google
site:reddit.com crack program
or
site:hackforums.net crack program
set time (tools) in Google to past year

I am no longer associated with this question.
09-14-2018, 11:27 PM
@Social Frankenstein Looks like we are getting very less questions.
You can make the guide in your free time and make it available to us.
Thanks
09-14-2018, 11:59 PM
@Kalasamga, that's why it's called a challenge. I will choose to make the guide when the challenge is complete. :)
09-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Found for thread
Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time - Chris Ducker

https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/Xz3Y5HPE/file.html
52.gif

67.gif