7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: #ThreadHealer ✧✧✧ I want you guys to ask me questions so I can help you find stuff!!
could we list out members in our forum based on reps given to them?
09-07-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: #ThreadHealer ✧✧✧ I want you guys to ask me questions so I can help you find stuff!!
Do you think the L.O.A can help with S.E.O.?
09-07-2018, 04:51 AM
Abdul, I messaged you. Checky OUT
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here
09-07-2018, 05:03 AM
L O A meaning law of attraction? Please specify. <3

I would definitely say, yes!

I did it myself with Fiverr, as well as getting more traffic. I wished and wished for it to happen and opportunities came, such as free courses, BBHF itself and money!!!! I had to attract the first steps and oppurtunity to me, and the best way to make sure I got results was to do at least 1 step for 2 days. I would then have a solution upon waking, implement my ideas and look where I am now.

Use law of attraction to attract money making ventures and first steps during the journey- you will then see it's magic at work. This is the same mentality I have about all life as well, to bring in motivation, action and success.so Yes, yes,yes.

By the way.
SEO was made/formed by an idea and then turned into a specific study to optimize websites to the best potential. Google was an idea, and then was made into existence. Everything around you came into existence. If you can make a dollar, a friend, a coincidence, some money or birth of a new idea exist; make the opportunities exist, even when you see nothing and take the first steps.

P.S -if you didn't mean law of attraction, disregard what I said.<3 then specify :P
09-07-2018, 05:16 AM
Nailed it!

Yes, I meant Law of Attraction.

I shall now go forth with this knowledge and use it for the good of all mankind. 42rock
22.gif
09-07-2018, 05:44 AM
Question: What would the most helpful information be when wanting to specialize in affiliate marketing?
09-07-2018, 07:20 PM
As to Mark, do you mean, the best place to start?

I honestly stole from my international competitors for all affiliate marketing.
You can also find an affiliate site in other languages/search engines and then translate it to English. Literally, rehashing the site in English. Get a french site with American products or international (they exist). If you have semrush or Ahrefs, ,it shows you the traffic they get on a monthly basis. Pick the ones with the BIG traffic! and I mean big! like 12k to 100k monthly. and just rip. Rip, rip rip.
Like I said, I can be a lazy marketer, but only to things that I am not passionate about.

If you are more "whitehat" start with clickbank or Amazon. I use semrush, ahrefs A LOT. People find their "niches" through their search engine. Don't do that.
Get some ahrefs/semrush account. seo powersuite works too and uh - whatever. Get one of those and (in semrush for example), put the clickbank.com domain only, get the keywords and use filters - a volume greater than 4,999 k. and words greater than 4.

Stick to the keywords 55 and below difficulty and use those as keywords for your site. That's where the right niches are. It takes out so much guesswork. Then, you can make a site on it using those keywords (Use wix as a free site if you want). and since they are such low competition, it will be pretty easy to pull in the untapped traffic. I wouldn't be surprised if you ranked on Google. This is one of the ways I use to do it, but now I don't do affiliate - i do etsy and make cute little plush toys and butterflies for people, and Fiverr and some other stuff. but that's good for affiliate. OH, you can make a whole site by taking/extracting peoples Youtube transcript and using their content to build your site - using Amazon videos to support your testimonials if they have it on Amazon- if you become an Amazon affiliate.

If you go for another approach, which is really learning.
Go to Google and use this parameter >>> intitle:[learn] "affiliate marketing"
Go to tools> set time to past week.

This gets you the most updated/current results that you can start with now. It is most likely showing you what's already working and this is a way to get the direct information.
You always want to keep up with the world. Stick to present content, not past - their methods probably expired or made it harder to validate the results.

You can also do this with Udemy and Youtube.
Udemy: site:udemy.com intitle:"affiliate marketing" (set to past month - no results past week)
Youtube: site:youtube.com intitle:"affiliate marketing" (set to past 24 hours)

Although I am having fun, I am a little tired, but those are some first thoughts that came to my head - it would probably be a lot more if I were more awake. <3
Anywho, I hope this answered your question!!

MOre questions people! I love these d*** things - this is too much fun!
09-08-2018, 12:18 AM
@Social Frankenstein Excellent stuff, i did not know such ideas existed!!

Can you elaborate on this option with an example: "stole from my international competitors for all affiliate marketing" Step by step, I am sure a lot of people will love it

If you have time, example for clickbank or amazon affiliate marketing using ahrefs as tool
Thanks in advance
09-08-2018, 01:07 AM
Hey Social Frankenstein.......since you want to help people find stuff. I want to ask you if you can find Easy Local Cash aka Google Maps Cash for me. It's a course by Chad Kimball and it's an oldie but goodie. I saw there was a lot of links that just went dead.

I figured if you can help me, I would really appreciate it, thanks!
09-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Hi loves, sorry for the slow replies! I am a college student as well and must get that shit done quickily! Anywho! I see 2 new messages.
17.gif

7.gif