14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-26-2014, 01:29 PM
RE:
Thats just plain weird posting stuff like that on a BH forum.

I'm not surprised you got banned, and probably had a bunch of people calling very bad names too I imagine.
Mr NON Fungible
08-30-2014, 10:38 AM
RE:
(08-07-2014 01:59 AM)Anno1366 Wrote:  Maybe the BBHF admin should set up a Heart BestBlackHatDating Heart site, and give bobdos007 free lifetime access for being it's first member, Biggrin Biggrin Tongue

You really have a good imagination :-p
08-30-2014, 10:56 AM
RE:
(08-26-2014 06:45 AM)JenSerious Wrote:  Hehehe!

Oh man, I'm your girl!!! It's only me (I only weigh 220 pounds), and I have 6 children of my own (between 2 and 23 years old) and 5 of my late brother's kids (I think they're 5 to 14 years old) and his wife and 3 dogs. I can't eat any hard stuff cause all my teeth is gone. BUT I CAN KISS! You see we don't have any money, and everybody's sort of living off the streets. The shack we're sleeping in is also falling apart.

I was looking for just this kind of opportunity. I'll cpa and what's the other thing again? I can do anything you want me too, baby! And I'm a quick learner!

When are you sending me the money for the airplaine tickets, huh? And where shall we meet?

Looking forward to hearing from you, my family are also excited. We're looking forward to our new life! See you sooooon!!! xxx

Loool ... you forgot to answer on the important question .. How do you sleep? may you give us some vivid description just like in your previous speech.

23.gif