31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2014, 11:45 PM
RE:
How novel to look for your first wife in a Black Hat Forum.

It will give your 2nd wife a good laugh.
08-07-2014, 01:59 AM
RE:
Maybe the BBHF admin should set up a Heart BestBlackHatDating Heart site, and give bobdos007 free lifetime access for being it's first member, Biggrin Biggrin Tongue
08-07-2014, 03:37 AM
RE:
(08-07-2014 01:59 AM)Anno1366 Wrote:  Maybe the BBHF admin should set up a Heart BestBlackHatDating Heart site, and give bobdos007 free lifetime access for being it's first member, Biggrin Biggrin Tongue
What do you think the girl to guy ratio would be on that site....? However if one was smart they would post a hot girl pick and then get the blackhatters to do all kinds of work for free.....
08-07-2014, 03:47 AM
RE:
(08-07-2014 03:37 AM)cloneofclone Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 01:59 AM)Anno1366 Wrote:  Maybe the BBHF admin should set up a Heart BestBlackHatDating Heart site, and give bobdos007 free lifetime access for being it's first member, Biggrin Biggrin Tongue
What do you think the girl to guy ratio would be on that site....? However if one was smart they would post a hot girl pick and then get the blackhatters to do all kinds of work for free.....
Probably 1 Female to every 100 Males. Wouldn't need any more than that, because the female could be "Shared", Wink
08-07-2014, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 04:16 AM by LikeIcare.)
RE:
Im sure she might not mind being shared as long as there will be +Rep.

Cant we get a live chat here?
68.gif
08-07-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: This is why they banned me for lifetime on the blakhatworld community
...And how is that related to a BLACK HAT ?

Other then wearing a black hat while typing that post of course. Were you serious when you posted about your state or just foolin' around? Without knowing all the details I'd say that's why you got banned.

Peace! Cool
(07-09-2014 11:38 AM)bobdos007 Wrote:  Hello All,

3 months ago, I was banned on Blackhatworld. Not because of Spamming Or Advertising or any related thing, but just because I posted a thread about my state. a state of selection ... the selection of my potential wife. I asked the guys to get out from my thread in the introduction. So, only the girls will stay and read.

At first, I gave an introduction about me, my country which is Morocco by the way, Though I don't believe in it. Then, I expressed my real intention to build a real, stable, Hot relationship. Then, I said that I prefer a CPA girl, though I won't mind any affiliate marketing Girl. (Fiverr Girls are not qualified to my selection ). After that I mentioned that applications from the following countries, will have a high degree of approval:

Trier 1 : Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Japan.
Trier 2 : USA, Canada, UK, Brazil.
Trier 3 : Australia, Ireland, South Korea, New Zealand.
Trier 4 : Worldwide (except France because they are lanky -I like Sized-Girls and the girls from the Arab world are also excluded because they are heavily materiel, they don't know something called "Love", what is important for them is how much you have in your pocket.)

Aslo, I asked that the girls submit the answers of the following questions:

what is your experience in affiliate/CPA marketing?
How you generate traffic and how you intent to promote our offers?
how much you earn per month?
and what is your sleep method?

the thread was live for some hours, and it caused a lot of bravado .. and then They banned me for life.

Fortunately, There is a community called BestBlackHatForum which accepted me. and I am intending to be an active and good member here.

Cheers.
I haven't failed. I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
08-10-2014, 10:55 AM
RE:
marhaban bika al khawa fi bestblackhatforum good luck here may be you will find what you want but be careful
08-14-2014, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 05:49 PM by phil123.)
RE:
Well I certainly don't think OP was being rascist at all. FFS get a life if you think that. Selective yes, we all should be. Welcome to BBHF and please continue to contribute, you are appreciated here, bro. Rep to OP for post too.
08-26-2014, 06:45 AM
RE:
Hehehe!

Oh man, I'm your girl!!! It's only me (I only weigh 220 pounds), and I have 6 children of my own (between 2 and 23 years old) and 5 of my late brother's kids (I think they're 5 to 14 years old) and his wife and 3 dogs. I can't eat any hard stuff cause all my teeth is gone. BUT I CAN KISS! You see we don't have any money, and everybody's sort of living off the streets. The shack we're sleeping in is also falling apart.

I was looking for just this kind of opportunity. I'll cpa and what's the other thing again? I can do anything you want me too, baby! And I'm a quick learner!

When are you sending me the money for the airplaine tickets, huh? And where shall we meet?

Looking forward to hearing from you, my family are also excited. We're looking forward to our new life! See you sooooon!!! xxx
08-26-2014, 12:13 PM
RE:
This is one of those "who gives a shit scenarios" right?
63.gif

70.gif