27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2014, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 10:11 PM by bobdos007.)
RE:
(07-09-2014 09:43 PM)pahsurf Wrote:  Worldwide (except France because they are lanky -I like Sized-Girls and the girls from the Arab world are also excluded because they are heavily materiel, they don't know something called "Love", what is important for them is how much you have in your pocket.)

Racism is the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

All French girls are not lanky and to say all arab girls think love and money is the same thing, is definitely insulting
to Arab girls
Well... I don't agree Angry you brought a dictionary definition Angry I am talking just about the mojority, the most common and popular cases. As the majority of US girls are FAT. I know there are exceptions but they are rare.

(07-09-2014 09:49 PM)dimjim77 Wrote:  wtf? first thing first this is not a find love forum...
2nd you said that the woman from arab care for how much money someone have and they don't know "love"
but in your question you ask how much money she make.....
lol you ask if she do affiliate/cpa marketing why? to run your campains? dude learn how to seperate the biz from the pleasure. and tell me again why someone look for you and instead find someone from her country better yet from her city?

last thoughts, why you didn't apply the same to the POF? (i know i know same interests) THEN why you didn't create a thread in the warrior forum and you did it in a blackhat forum?

lol
Okay, Concerning your first thing, I posted that in a section where they say " you can discuss here anything you want".

you asked why I asked affiliate/cpa girl, well, just because I am on the same niche and since I expected a lot of application, I though I may take some of thier best promotional methods and implement them, myself.

Last, I choose Bhw because i think it is more popular than the worrior.

(07-09-2014 09:57 PM)jokel661 Wrote:  The BHW and BBHF is for IM business not for dating or adult chat.
Stop waste time and energy about these things !!!.
Watch L'couple 2 better for you in this Ramadan.
Here is another Moroccan :-D Nice to see you Man. I bet you agree with me concerning the materiality of the Arab girls. I know BHW and BBHF is for IM business. I just like to amuse myself a bit. Concerning TV. I don't watch it because it express ridicules and it broadcasts the propaganda of the regime. I am a computing addict. :-p
07-09-2014, 10:12 PM
RE:
Cant believe I lost 2 min of my life reading this...

I tough that was a thread made so peoples Laugh Out Loud.

Now I feel more ambarased for OP ...

There is things that is better keeping for yourself, and this is probably one of them :P
07-09-2014, 10:21 PM
RE:
(07-09-2014 10:12 PM)kriendor Wrote:  Cant believe I lost 2 min of my life reading this...

I tough that was a thread made so peoples Laugh Out Loud.

Now I feel more ambarased for OP ...

There is things that is better keeping for yourself, and this is probably one of them :P
Well.. you are right, this story won't make you Laugh Out Loud. This is called "Black humor" and this is linked to existentialism and nihilism. if you ever read "waiting for Godot", you will understand what I mean. I advice you to watch this play, you can come back here and give us your feedback.

Cheers,
08-03-2014, 12:00 AM
RE:
You have the high quality selection process!
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
08-03-2014, 12:09 AM
RE:
This is a joke, right?
8.gif
08-03-2014, 12:19 AM
RE:
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(08-03-2014 12:09 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  This is a joke, right?
For us its for sure Biggrin
Anyway 2 minutes of my life wasted, maybe not Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
08-03-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
you are posting in wrong forum op.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
08-03-2014, 02:06 AM
RE:
It's a good thing you didn't make this item a group buy lol
08-03-2014, 02:22 AM
RE:
i just dont know its funny/serious......xD ..hope u get your love
08-06-2014, 11:27 PM
RE:
this guy is going to kill me...oh I can't believe we have thread like this here...
35.gif

74.gif