49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2014, 11:38 AM
This is why they banned me for lifetime on the blakhatworld community
Hello All,

3 months ago, I was banned on Blackhatworld. Not because of Spamming Or Advertising or any related thing, but just because I posted a thread about my state. a state of selection ... the selection of my potential wife. I asked the guys to get out from my thread in the introduction. So, only the girls will stay and read.

At first, I gave an introduction about me, my country which is Morocco by the way, Though I don't believe in it. Then, I expressed my real intention to build a real, stable, Hot relationship. Then, I said that I prefer a CPA girl, though I won't mind any affiliate marketing Girl. (Fiverr Girls are not qualified to my selection ). After that I mentioned that applications from the following countries, will have a high degree of approval:

Trier 1 : Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Japan.
Trier 2 : USA, Canada, UK, Brazil.
Trier 3 : Australia, Ireland, South Korea, New Zealand.
Trier 4 : Worldwide (except France because they are lanky -I like Sized-Girls and the girls from the Arab world are also excluded because they are heavily materiel, they don't know something called "Love", what is important for them is how much you have in your pocket.)

Aslo, I asked that the girls submit the answers of the following questions:

what is your experience in affiliate/CPA marketing?
How you generate traffic and how you intent to promote our offers?
how much you earn per month?
and what is your sleep method?

the thread was live for some hours, and it caused a lot of bravado .. and then They banned me for life.

Fortunately, There is a community called BestBlackHatForum which accepted me. and I am intending to be an active and good member here.

Cheers.
07-09-2014, 08:04 PM
RE:
Do you think I deserve this ban?
07-09-2014, 08:10 PM
RE:
only moroccan poeples can understand the ideas in here, :)

you are welcome al mghribi
07-09-2014, 08:13 PM
RE:
(07-09-2014 08:04 PM)bobdos007 Wrote:  Do you think I deserve this ban?

I think yes :)
coz u may state ur upcome before being engaged ^_^
07-09-2014, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 08:38 PM by bobdos007.)
RE:
(07-09-2014 08:10 PM)hich-tor Wrote:  only moroccan poeples can understand the ideas in here, :)

you are welcome al mghribi
Oww .. thanks "Hicham" .. nice to see a guy from "my country" here :-D

(07-09-2014 08:13 PM)hich-tor Wrote:  I think yes :)
coz u may state ur upcome before being engaged ^_^
Oryt, I got your point here Verysad
41.gif
07-09-2014, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 08:44 PM by pahsurf.)
RE:
You looking for a wife to support you

Good luck with that

Oh and the reason for being banned by BHW
is for Rascism. and Insulting members from certain countries
07-09-2014, 09:31 PM
RE:
(07-09-2014 08:41 PM)pahsurf Wrote:  You looking for a wife to support you

Good luck with that

Oh and the reason for being banned by BHW
is for Rascism. and Insulting members from certain countries
Yes, I am looking for a wife which will share the same interests with me :-p

and I guess the word "Rascism" is a bit powerful in this context. everyone has a feeling to like girls from a certain region. you may not like an Asian girl or African one. My selection was based on my personal likes and should not considered as Rascism or insulting member from other countries because this is my personal choice. it's Marriage Broo, A girl you will spend with your whole life.
07-09-2014, 09:43 PM
RE:
Worldwide (except France because they are lanky -I like Sized-Girls and the girls from the Arab world are also excluded because they are heavily materiel, they don't know something called "Love", what is important for them is how much you have in your pocket.)

Racism is the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

All French girls are not lanky and to say all arab girls think love and money is the same thing, is definitely insulting
to Arab girls
07-09-2014, 09:49 PM
RE:
wtf? first thing first this is not a find love forum...
2nd you said that the woman from arab care for how much money someone have and they don't know "love"
but in your question you ask how much money she make.....
lol you ask if she do affiliate/cpa marketing why? to run your campains? dude learn how to seperate the biz from the pleasure. and tell me again why someone look for you and instead find someone from her country better yet from her city?

last thoughts, why you didn't apply the same to the POF? (i know i know same interests) THEN why you didn't create a thread in the warrior forum and you did it in a blackhat forum?

lol
07-09-2014, 09:57 PM
RE:
The BHW and BBHF is for IM business not for dating or adult chat.
Stop waste time and energy about these things !!!.
Watch L'couple 2 better for you in this Ramadan.
12.gif

11.gif