78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2018, 08:42 AM
The Underground 7 Figure Copywriter Vault
This is not a GET thing, just wanted to know if anyone has opinions on this course/system.
Maybe some feedback on Mike Becker, his partners or just some general talk if this Vault is a valued respected resource? ... or some better alternates?

Have a good week, folks

The Underground 7 Figure Copywriter Vault
09-28-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: The Underground 7 Figure Copywriter Vault
I would say, if you're going to learn copywriting... the Agora Copy Camp is the best place to start and the classic books.

The guys you speak of are good, and I'm sure their course is good but they're not on the Agora level in terms of teaching, because Agora is the best direct marketing company working with the best writers and connected to all the people you should be learning from. I.e. Masterson, John Forde etc.

Just my opinion.
09-28-2018, 12:25 AM
Learn from Agora.

Their copy camp is the best copy training IMO.

I'm sure the guys you speak of are good, but they're not on Agora's level, especially with teaching.

Classic books and the Agora copy camp is going to benefit you the moist provided you're the kind of person naturally gravitating to copy habits already.
09-28-2018, 02:06 AM
I'm sure they're good in their own right but why not just learn from Agora.

They're the 800 lb. gorilla in the room and the best direct marketing company.

Their Copy Camp is the best resource and the classic books as well as those put out by Agora peeps such as Michael Masterson, John Forde as the creme de la creme.
10-04-2018, 06:53 AM
Nope, I'm part of Mastermind group of Mike. He teaches you how to sell your services and help you bring results for the client.

But if you want to learn just copywriting Agora course is amazing.
22.gif
10-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Any link for the Agora course?

I've used and continue to go back to the AWAI training but I have heard great things in the past about Agora's.

Seems to be pretty rare..
10-04-2018, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 11:34 AM by Leonidas2013.)
You learn from Agora you don't have to become a copywriter. You can sell your own shit.

I don't know if it's here but it's all over the net.

Karvel. You going to share the Vault? If it's good maybe the rest of us CAN make use of it.

Or is it just a rehash of everything Dan Kennedy has said for the last 30 years?
10-04-2018, 03:31 PM
i have always heard that his client getting strategies were solid, i was thinking of buying it on imc library but im not sure that site is credible. then again i have never actually SEEN the content so it could just be rehash.
10-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Agora copy school, or Dan and John Carlton's Copy Hour are the best courses for excel at copywriting.
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
10-05-2018, 12:22 AM
You mean dan kennedy yes? Any personal opinion for which course of his you recomend?? I has a bunch of them.
Carlton's courses are must have according to many people.
What about Copy hour tho?? From what I know it;s just about writing sales letters by hand, you you just have to find good swipe file.

(10-04-2018 05:45 PM)Novelist Wrote:  Agora copy school, or Dan and John Carlton's Copy Hour are the best courses for excel at copywriting.
29.gif

63.gif