22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-05-2018, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 08:17 PM by alabama.)
RE: The Underground 7 Figure Copywriter Vault
Guys, save a few bucks and go VIP. Everything you need (AGORA, AWAI, etc.) is in there. If you really need it and you're not just browsing, go for it.

On another note, the copy you write depends on the crowd you serve. For example, if you sell to tech startups, the copyhackers courses and swipes are much more appropriate than the classics we usually see here. So, it's a good idea to pick a niche first, and then find the appropriate copy classes. Having said that, knowledge of different styles and audiences is always a good thing. So, the more we know, the better professionals we become.
02-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Hi folks,

I looked through this thread but could not find an upload... was it deleted...?

If that was the case – and you still have this – would appreciate a re-up.

Thanks.
02-06-2019, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 07:47 AM by TheBlackHatGnome.)
Same here... tried searching for Agora’s Copy Camp and can’t find it. Can someone plase share? Thank you.
03-29-2019, 07:21 AM
I tried sharing Agora's copy camp and someone complained so it was removed. I'll say Agora's copy camp is an excellent course, and if you want to kick it up a notch, check out copy hackers copy school 2018.
As for the old stuff, check out John Caples, also find Eugene Shwartz's 3 books. Search around and you'll find what you need to get started. Above all take action.

Best wishes to you.
03-29-2019, 04:53 PM
Is Agora's copy camp same as AWAI - Masters Program for Six-Figure Copywriting 3.0?
59.gif
Learn Copywriting. Enjoy Life.
03-29-2019, 05:10 PM
I have uploaded Jason Capital + agora course. Not sure if its as good as the ones
04-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Hi folks. Let's get this party started... How about a re-up... :)
04-10-2019, 02:22 AM
(10-05-2018 11:54 PM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote:  Guys, save a few bucks and go VIP. Everything you need (AGORA, AWAI, etc.) is in there. If you really need it and you're not just browsing, go for it.

On another note, the copy you write depends on the crowd you serve. For example, if you sell to tech startups, the copyhackers courses and swipes are much more appropriate than the classics we usually see here. So, it's a good idea to pick a niche first, and then find the appropriate copy classes. Having said that, knowledge of different styles and audiences is always a good thing. So, the more we know, the better professionals we become.

Actually I'll do you one better, if you join NonConformer's BestBlackHatForum project you will find all of this stuff and more, and the links never go down and are always seeded. Best $10 a month I've ever spent.
04-10-2019, 03:55 AM
Reup Please... Pretty Please
04-10-2019, 04:13 AM
(04-10-2019 02:22 AM)Trikuro Wrote:  
(10-05-2018 11:54 PM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote:  Guys, save a few bucks and go VIP. Everything you need (AGORA, AWAI, etc.) is in there. If you really need it and you're not just browsing, go for it.

Actually I'll do you one better, if you join NonConformer's BestBlackHatForum project you will find all of this stuff and more, and the links never go down and are always seeded. Best $10 a month I've ever spent.

Drax Approves this
82.gif
Never Ever Give Up

55.gif