66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

08-05-2018, 02:03 PM
RE: Saporus
(08-04-2018 01:46 AM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 08:09 PM)indigenius Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 01:01 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  I AM NOT giving you my paypal Email for you to reverse it later

A simple solution would be for Mr seo for beginners to raise a invoice on paypal (ask saporus for the paypal email address of his friend) and in the notes include: This payment is for this purpose etc etc whatever it is for and mention that saporus cannot file a chargeback in the notes section.

Even if someone files a chargeback later on, paypal will side with you because u mentioned in the notes that No refunds will be entertained.

Good luck..

Thanks for the suggestion but I highly DOUBT he will go thru all these things. Like I have said many time before, if he is sincere in refunding, do so without hassle... Asking for my Paypal address is just another way to delay the whole thing. If he is sincere, the $90 will be in my acount already. No need to ask me to drop this and drop that. Remember that he said he tried to refund me earlier? He already has my Paypal, so why bother asking it again? Nevertheless the ball is in HIS court now.

As he himself mentioned earlier (maybe he didn't) , he is dealing with people from all over the world who pay him 7 figures every month, it is hard for him to deal with peasants in this forum who raise complaints about small change $90 and all.

If u are really care about getting your refund, u should send him a PM with ur paypal details else simply stop complaining. Ball is in ur court till the time u don't send him ur paypal email/invoice.
08-11-2018, 11:41 AM
RE: Saporus
" If u are really care about getting your refund, u should send him a PM with ur paypal details else simply stop complaining. Ball is in ur court till the time u don't send him ur paypal email/invoice."

I AM NOT complaining. I am just raising AWARENESS. Until you are in this situation, you will NEVER be thankful nor appreciate people like me for trying to let others know about this and at the same time it also EMBOLDEN Scammers like Saporus because of your comments. Like I said, I have already done my job here creating awareness and if you learn somethin, good, if not, then good luck.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
Closed

7.gif