35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-08-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Saporus
(07-05-2018 04:46 PM)Steven Pandey Wrote:  Hi Kristie, the problem isn't simple as you said, Kirstie. Because we paid the $250 not through PayPal, but Perfect Money. Yes, firat we made the payment using PayPal, and then he said that his paypal had a problem and he can't withdraw his money. He then refund the money that we transferred to his paypal and ask to pay through Perfect Money, and because we believe him, we did it!!

Yeah, like David said, there's no secret or tricks on his course. All that he teach on that basic course is just uploading videos to TopBuzz. And for the "New Secret Method" ($250 course), there's no any secret that all. He just tell us to looking for referral (not exlplains how exactly to do that and promote your referral link), and to upload 150 pics per day per accounts. We trust him, but he SCAM us.

All well so good.

I have tried to communicate honestly with you. My BSO made you money the first time and you gave testimony isn't it ? At least you made over 800 USD. And so sweet you talked.

The second version came out and I tried to help, I stepped back because TopBuzz started banning accounts of some people who were using that method.

If I had done it that way do you think I would have been blamed?

I explained everything to you but you digged out S*****'s. PayPal limited my account and thousands of USD's got there. I opened another one and tried to send you fund but didn't go through.

I sent you screen shot, didn't I?

If you want any of my service in exchange of it then I am available for it. That's all.

P.S: My BSO made you money first time and you gave testimonies (You made over 800 USD) so sweet you talked. So it isn't scam and I never scammed you.

Have a great day.
07-08-2018, 07:45 AM
(07-05-2018 04:46 PM)Steven Pandey Wrote:  Hi Kristie, the problem isn't simple as you said, Kirstie. Because we paid the $250 not through PayPal, but Perfect Money. Yes, firat we made the payment using PayPal, and then he said that his paypal had a problem and he can't withdraw his money. He then refund the money that we transferred to his paypal and ask to pay through Perfect Money, and because we believe him, we did it!!

Yeah, like David said, there's no secret or tricks on his course. All that he teach on that basic course is just uploading videos to TopBuzz. And for the "New Secret Method" ($250 course), there's no any secret that all. He just tell us to looking for referral (not exlplains how exactly to do that and promote your referral link), and to upload 150 pics per day per accounts. We trust him, but he SCAM us.

All well so good.

I have tried to communicate honestly with you. My BSO made you money the first time and you gave testimony isn't it ? At least you made over 800 USD. And so sweet you talked.

The second version came out and I tried to help, I stepped back because TopBuzz started banning accounts of some people who were using that method.

I explained everything to you but you digged out S*****'s. PayPal limited my account and thousands of USD's got there. I opened another one and tried to send you fund but didn't go through.

If you want any of my service in exchange of it then I am available for it. That's all.

P.S: My BSO made you money first time and you gave testimonies (You made over 800 USD) so sweet you talked. So it isn't scam and I never scammed you.

Have a great day.
07-08-2018, 07:46 AM

All well so good.

Have a great day.
07-08-2018, 07:46 AM

All well so good.

Have a great day.
07-09-2018, 01:51 PM
(07-08-2018 07:21 AM)saporus Wrote:  
(07-02-2018 12:33 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  Well, don't know if this is the place to post but here goes. This member by the name of Saporus is a big time fraud. Initially he sold a course about Video Uploading to Topbuzz and I bought in and it worked and made a small amount of money. So I gave him a good review cos it worked. It worked not because of any special methods that he taught but because thru him, I know about TB. Anyway a few months later he sold his so called $250 method that he claims can bring in even more money using his secret method. This proves to be UNTRUE and his so called secret method is thru referral. Later he claimed TB clanged their rules bla bla bla and gave all sorts of excuse. Before selling he GURANTEED a REFUND if he cannot help us make $250 or more. Needless to say he COULD NOT do it and until today... 2 months later, he is still not responding and not refunding. He will give all sorts of excuses blaming everyone else EXCEPT himself. I see that he has already closed all his selling thread here but this is a heads up to anyone if he tries to sell here again.

His original thread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-How-...u-Dont-Own

Other products he is selling

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Solo...ing?page=3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-New-...L-AR-BEAST

Saporus - You are welcome to dispute anything that I have said here.

All well so good.

I have tried to communicate honestly with you. My BSO made you money the first time and you gave testimony isn't it ?

P.S: My BSO made you money first time and you gave testimonies. So it isn't scam and I never scammed you.

Have a great day.

The first time I made money with your BSO DOES NOT give you the right NOT TO DELIVER on the second one. And for the first BSO, there was no special method or trick. I made money because I got to know about Top Buzz through your BSO, that's all. You have a funny way of justifying yiourself. Bottom line is that you GUARANTEED that if you DO NOT deliver the service for whatever reason, you WILL Refund.

1) Did you deliver the service? NO... You blamed TopBuzz for changing their rules.
2) Did you refund as guaranteed? NO... You blamed Paypal for holding your fund.

So as a Buyer, we will have to bear with you for your own problems? You are the type of Seller who blames eveything and everyone BUT yourself. Showing me Paypal screenshots of Paypal disallowing you to refund me is useless... You are just pushing the problem to Paypal and telling me... Hey , I want to refund but Paypal won't let me. So I want to ask you.

1) Did you find out the reasons from Paypal? Are you working actively with Paypal to send the payments? Tell me what have you done in respect to that?
2) Did you find alternative ways to refund? Claiming you have thousands in your Paypal does not help us but working with Paypal to transfer the funds back to the rightful owners is. So, Saporus, STOP your acting... For me and the rest of those SCAMMED by you, just refund... Other than that, you are just another outright fraud and scammer.

Trying to twist and turn and come up with your excuses and own versions of events is not helping your online reputation ( if you still value it ). People will see through it in a second.

I am a fair person... I am making this public proposal to you to see whether you are sincere or otherwise. For the first BSO and through my own efforts of uploading countless of videos on Top Buzz, I made $160. ( I will absorb the $35 BSO fees you charged ) The second BSO costs $250 and you delivered nothing. Are you willing to refund me just the difference of $90? How fair is that? The ball is in your court.
17.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE
07-09-2018, 02:11 PM
(07-08-2018 07:46 AM)saporus Wrote:  

All well so good.

Have a great day.

Making money with your first BSO DOES NOT give you the right to not deliver on the second one. Did you hand me or Steven the money? NO we did it thru our efforts.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
07-09-2018, 04:54 PM
(07-08-2018 07:22 AM)saporus Wrote:  
(07-05-2018 04:32 PM)harpavee19 Wrote:  I'm one of the buyer of Saporus's $250 method.
he said that he cannot add fund to his paypal or perfect money. i already told him that i'm willing to do further business with him if he can refund me first.
I'm just sharing my experience here.

Hello Patrick,

I would reply you via skype on Monday.

I saw your offer.

Thanks I appreciate that!

hello Saporu, so what can you offer me?
you didn't reply my questions on skype.
i just need my $250 investment back.
07-11-2018, 06:53 AM
(07-09-2018 04:54 PM)harpavee19 Wrote:  
(07-05-2018 04:32 PM)harpavee19 Wrote:  I'm one of the buyer of Saporus's $250 method.
he said that he cannot add fund to his paypal or perfect money. i already told him that i'm willing to do further business with him if he can refund me first.

Hello Patrick,

I saw your offer.

I have replied you already.

Check... Thanks
07-11-2018, 04:19 PM
(07-11-2018 06:53 AM)saporus Wrote:  
(07-09-2018 04:54 PM)harpavee19 Wrote:  

Hello Patrick,

I saw your offer.

I have replied you already.

Check... Thanks

you only replied "I don't know since there is nothing I can do now serving out fund. Well, I have nothing to say again... Thanks"
you're not trying to give solution, you're just running away and making excuses
07-27-2018, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2018 07:42 PM by seoforbeginners.)
And I ask you again here Saporus

1) Have you delivered your Version 2 results as PROMISED and GUARANTEED? NO
2) Did you promised to REFUND my money if you cannot do as PROMISED? YES
3) Did you refund since you were not able to deliver? NO
4) Are you incontactable and chose to ignore me on Skype? YES
5) Do I have the Skype conversations that you Guranteed to refund? YES
6) Did you blame Paypal for not being able to REFUND me my money? YES
7) Did you blame Topbuzz for YOU not being able to deliver Version 2? YES
8) Did you plead with me on Skype in May to give you another month month to REFUND me my money? YES
9) Did I give you the grace period to return me my money as you requested? YES

You see, you have taken fraud to a whole new level by CLAIMING that Paypal does not allow you to refund. By sending screenshots to me of Paypal's Email to you informing you that you cannot send any money, you are essentially absolving yourself of any blame by shifting everything to Paypal. And you get away with it. I must say this is the first time I have come across such a high level of fraud. You are pretty good in what you do, I must say. I will leave it at that for the moment.
69.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE
Closed

56.gif