71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-30-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Saporus
As expected...you just ignored our refund request and move on to your next victims.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
07-30-2018, 10:02 PM
He can send crypto currencies to the buyers if he is willing to.

Of course, that seems highly unlikely.

Sad to see people losing their hard earned money like this.
08-01-2018, 07:34 AM
(07-09-2018 01:51 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  
(07-08-2018 07:21 AM)saporus Wrote:  
(07-02-2018 12:33 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  Well, don't know if this is the place to post but here goes. This member by the name of Saporus is a big time fraud. Initially he sold a course about Video Uploading to Topbuzz and I bought in and it worked and made a small amount of money. So I gave him a good review cos it worked. It worked not because of any special methods that he taught but because thru him, I know about TB. Anyway a few months later he sold his so called $250 method that he claims can bring in even more money using his secret method. This proves to be UNTRUE and his so called secret method is thru referral. Later he claimed TB clanged their rules bla bla bla and gave all sorts of excuse. Before selling he GURANTEED a REFUND if he cannot help us make $250 or more. Needless to say he COULD NOT do it and until today... 2 months later, he is still not responding and not refunding. He will give all sorts of excuses blaming everyone else EXCEPT himself. I see that he has already closed all his selling thread here but this is a heads up to anyone if he tries to sell here again.

His original thread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-How-...u-Dont-Own

Other products he is selling

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Solo...ing?page=3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-New-...L-AR-BEAST

Saporus - You are welcome to dispute anything that I have said here.

All well so good.

I have tried to communicate honestly with you. My BSO made you money the first time and you gave testimony isn't it ?

The second version came out and I tried to help, I stepped back because TopBuzz started banning accounts of some people who were using that method.

If I had done it that way do you think I would have been blamed?

I explained everything to you but you digged out S*****'s. PayPal limited my account and thousands of USD's got there. I opened another one and tried to send you fund but didn't go through.

I sent you screen shot, didn't I?

If you want any of my service in exchange of it then I am available for it. That's all.

P.S: My BSO made you money first time and you gave testimonies. So it isn't scam and I never scammed you.

Have a great day.

The first time I made money with your BSO DOES NOT give you the right NOT TO DELIVER on the second one. And for the first BSO, there was no special method or trick. I made money because I got to know about Top Buzz through your BSO, that's all. You have a funny way of justifying yiourself. Bottom line is that you GUARANTEED that if you DO NOT deliver the service for whatever reason, you WILL Refund.

1) Did you deliver the service? NO... You blamed TopBuzz for changing their rules.
2) Did you refund as guaranteed? NO... You blamed Paypal for holding your fund.

So as a Buyer, we will have to bear with you for your own problems? You are the type of Seller who blames eveything and everyone BUT yourself. Showing me Paypal screenshots of Paypal disallowing you to refund me is useless... You are just pushing the problem to Paypal and telling me... Hey , I want to refund but Paypal won't let me. So I want to ask you.

1) Did you find out the reasons from Paypal? Are you working actively with Paypal to send the payments? Tell me what have you done in respect to that?
2) Did you find alternative ways to refund? Claiming you have thousands in your Paypal does not help us but working with Paypal to transfer the funds back to the rightful owners is. So, Saporus, STOP your acting... For me and the rest of those SCAMMED by you, just refund... Other than that, you are just another outright fraud and scammer.

Trying to twist and turn and come up with your excuses and own versions of events is not helping your online reputation ( if you still value it ). People will see through it in a second.

I am a fair person... I am making this public proposal to you to see whether you are sincere or otherwise. For the first BSO and through my own efforts of uploading countless of videos on Top Buzz, I made $160. ( I will absorb the $35 BSO fees you charged ) The second BSO costs $250 and you delivered nothing. Are you willing to refund me just the difference of $90? How fair is that? The ball is in your court.

Hi, the second BSO, I created a sales page and I delivered you the sales page of course. That is that and bygone. Heaven knows I had never tried to scammed you.

$250 you paid me, I sent all the $250 to a guy that guarantees a lot of referrals to your link because the second trick was about TopBuzz referral. I noticed TopBuzz started banning account and told him to stop. Up till now the said person never refunded me a dime. I sent all money to him through Perfectmoney. I never got a dime from your m0ney. Me that delivered the first system peacefully and at least it works for you even if it was little. Why should I ever scammed you again?

You don't just want to understand but rolling in high tempered. The said BSO has been stopped. Nothing about next victim. If you go to my BSO you would see it has been stopped. Not because it is not working but because it is not as effective as it was.

1. The first system was good.
2. Only the referral that came in bad. The person I paid never refunded me at all. A lot of people was testifying that he got them a lot of referral, I saw a lot of screen shot... He even did my own and we all was waiting for withdrawal day. Some people did Withdraw in the past. TopBuzz noticed that this time around a lot of people with referral Withdraw was many and TopBuzz started banning account. see someone who even did a post via http://www.weeklyreviewportal.com/topbuz...am-report/
3. I tried to send money to via PayPal but it didn't went through.... I contacted PayPal and after some days they limited my account with thousands of $$$s in there. Everyone knows PayPal goes nuts even to USA residence same thing.

If I can help a lot of people here with good testimonials even you did put down testimonies for the first system. So why should I defraud? Things happened this way and the person I paid to get FB referral never refunded me a dime. I don't just want to tell you.

If I had wanted to scam you at instance, I would not reveal my Identity.

And for the $90. You may drop your email and I refund $90. I would try and get a friend to send to your account.

And for @Steven, he may deduct it from the $800 he made from my BSO.

Thanks
08-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Saporus,

You said YOU are the one that is doing the referral through your own software, now you said you gave the money to someone else to do it.

" I sent all the $250 to a guy that guarantees a lot of referrals to your link because the second trick was about TopBuzz referral. I noticed TopBuzz started banning account and told him to stop. Up till now the said person never refunded me a dime. I sent all money to him through Perfectmoney. I never got a dime from your m0ney. Me that delivered the first system peacefully and at least it works for you even if it was little. Why should I ever scammed you again?"

Unquote

Nevertheless, if that really happen, it's between you and him and nothing to do with me. Just because someone takes your money does not mean that you can take mine. Anyway since you have proposed to pay me the balance, drop me a PM here and I will give you my BTC address for the refund. The ball is in your court.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
08-01-2018, 03:50 PM
To rebutt each and every one of your false statements

"1. The first system was good.

Yes the first system was good but not through any effort on your part. You merely introduced TopBuzz to me and the rest of the buyers. You just told us to upload as many videos possible. Is that something unique you are teaching. NOTHING. In fact additional info and tricks that you provided in your FB support group got my account at TB banned. So your first BSO is nothing but telling us to upload as many videos as possible to TB

2. Only the referral that came in bad. The person I paid never refunded me at all. A lot of people was testifying that he got them a lot of referral, I saw a lot of screen shot... He even did my own and we all was waiting for withdrawal day. Some people did Withdraw in the past. TopBuzz noticed that this time around a lot of people with referral Withdraw was many and TopBuzz started banning account. see someone who even did a post via http://www.weeklyreviewportal.com/topbuz...am-report/

This is a real blatant lie and you dare to even mention it here? First of all, when you sold us your V2, you SPECIFICALLY mentioned that your method is NOT about referrals. We asked you many times to confirm and you said it does not involve REFERRALS. Immediately after we paid you, you told us IT IS about REFERRALS. We immediately complaint about it and you said " RELAX, you don't need to to the referral yourself, I WILL FILL UP you accounts woith REFERRALS by the next withdrawal date. So we waited like dummies month after month, and you still did not deliver and finally you said your software got some problem and to give you some time to tweak it. Then more waiting and finally you said verything is falling apart and that you will REFUND. BUT that was the end of it until you came up with the Paypal cannot refund me trick.

3. I tried to send money to via PayPal but it didn't went through.... I contacted PayPal and after some days they limited my account with thousands of $$$s in there. Everyone knows PayPal goes nuts even to USA residence same thing.

LOL.. you are still harping on this? Everyone knows that this is your trick, NOT Paypal's

So anymore excuses from you? BTW, ALL your conversations with me are recorded and screenshot.
7.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE
08-02-2018, 05:44 PM
(08-01-2018 03:50 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  To rebutt each and every one of your false statements

"1. The first system was good.

Yes the first system was good but not through any effort on your part. You merely introduced TopBuzz to me and the rest of the buyers. You just told us to upload as many videos possible. Is that something unique you are teaching. NOTHING. In fact additional info and tricks that you provided in your FB support group got my account at TB banned. So your first BSO is nothing but telling us to upload as many videos as possible to TB

This is a real blatant lie and you dare to even mention it here? First of all, when you sold us your V2, you SPECIFICALLY mentioned that your method is NOT about referrals. We asked you many times to confirm and you said it does not involve REFERRALS. Immediately after we paid you, you told us IT IS about REFERRALS. We immediately complaint about it and you said " RELAX, you don't need to to the referral yourself, I WILL FILL UP you accounts woith REFERRALS by the next withdrawal date. So we waited like dummies month after month, and you still did not deliver and finally you said your software got some problem and to give you some time to tweak it. Then more waiting and finally you said verything is falling apart and that you will REFUND. BUT that was the end of it until you came up with the Paypal cannot refund me trick.

LOL.. you are still harping on this? Everyone knows that this is your trick, NOT Paypal's

So anymore excuses from you? BTW, ALL your conversations with me are recorded and screenshot.

It seems you are trying to proof stubborn and wise. I have no time to respond to this again. If you are going to drop your PayPal email, drop it and let me forward the $90 to you.

No long story cause or your replies are just whack.
If you don't belief my write up then you are on your own.

What ever conversation you have screen shot and recorded. You are still on your own. I have just written the truth behind it.

If you are going to drop your PayPal email, drop it and let me forward the $90 to you.
And if you are not interested.

Have a nice day.
08-03-2018, 01:01 PM
"It seems you are trying to proof stubborn and wise. I have no time to respond to this again. If you are going to drop your PayPal email, drop it and let me forward the $90 to you.

No long story cause or your replies are just whack.
If you don't belief my write up then you are on your own.

What ever conversation you have screen shot and recorded. You are still on your own. I have just written the truth behind it.

If you are going to drop your PayPal email, drop it and let me forward the $90 to you.
And if you are not interested."

Unquote

When confronted with facts, you have nothing to say but arrogance. You ALREADY have my PAYPAL Email that I have given you many times. If you want to pay this time pay by BTC. That's all from me also.

I AM NOT giving you my paypal Email for you to reverse it later
Best Training

CLICK HERE
08-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Frankly, I would rather you KEEP the $90 cos I am not HARD UP for it. My job here is DONE exposing you and your replies here tells potential BUYERS so much about you.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
08-03-2018, 08:09 PM
(08-03-2018 01:01 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  I AM NOT giving you my paypal Email for you to reverse it later

A simple solution would be for Mr seo for beginners to raise a invoice on paypal (ask saporus for the paypal email address of his friend) and in the notes include: This payment is for this purpose etc etc whatever it is for and mention that saporus cannot file a chargeback in the notes section.

Even if someone files a chargeback later on, paypal will side with you because u mentioned in the notes that No refunds will be entertained.

Good luck..
08-04-2018, 01:46 AM
(08-03-2018 08:09 PM)indigenius Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 01:01 PM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  I AM NOT giving you my paypal Email for you to reverse it later

A simple solution would be for Mr seo for beginners to raise a invoice on paypal (ask saporus for the paypal email address of his friend) and in the notes include: This payment is for this purpose etc etc whatever it is for and mention that saporus cannot file a chargeback in the notes section.

Even if someone files a chargeback later on, paypal will side with you because u mentioned in the notes that No refunds will be entertained.

Good luck..

Thanks for the suggestion but I highly DOUBT he will go thru all these things. Like I have said many time before, if he is sincere in refunding, do so without hassle... Asking for my Paypal address is just another way to delay the whole thing. If he is sincere, the $90 will be in my acount already. No need to ask me to drop this and drop that. Remember that he said he tried to refund me earlier? He already has my Paypal, so why bother asking it again? Nevertheless the ball is in HIS court now.
65.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE
Closed

11.gif