77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-13-2013, 11:53 PM
RE:
Hey! renoufj or heatherw, don't create a mess out of this forum. You seemed to take things too personal. Take note that this is sharing and caring forum. Obviously you are a spy and a leecher that does'nt want to share. If not, then why are you here? Don't f*ck with thor, he is one of the respected members here. His comments and keen observations had helped shed lights for many particularly to the newbies. Its better for you to disappear if you will want to influence people to stop sharing. Good Luck for you baby! Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-14-2013, 05:52 AM
RE:
(09-13-2013 11:53 PM)dawnshade Wrote:  
Hey! renoufj or heatherw, don't create a mess out of this forum. You seemed to take things too personal. Take note that this is sharing and caring forum. Obviously you are a spy and a leecher that does'nt want to share. If not, then why are you here? Don't f*ck with thor, he is one of the respected members here. His comments and keen observations had helped shed lights for many particularly to the newbies. Its better for you to disappear if you will want to influence people to stop sharing. Good Luck for you baby! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Being " respected" on a black hat forum is kind of like finishing first in the special olympics. Yes you won a medal but in the end you are still R*******.
09-14-2013, 07:18 AM
RE:
Being a respected member here is like being the tallest midget in a height contest. In the end you're all still small. Stay small, Thor, and all you other blackhatters who steal from people and justify what you do by assuming that everyone else here leeches and steals like you. People who steal $10 products off the web are dog shit. Understand Thor: You are dog shit. You are a dog shit person and scum. The worst of the worst when it comes to the scum of the internet.
09-14-2013, 11:28 AM
RE:
(09-14-2013 07:18 AM)heatherw Wrote:  Being a respected member here is like being the tallest midget in a height contest. In the end you're all still small. Stay small, Thor, and all you other blackhatters who steal from people and justify what you do by assuming that everyone else here leeches and steals like you. People who steal $10 products off the web are dog shit. Understand Thor: You are dog shit. You are a dog shit person and scum. The worst of the worst when it comes to the scum of the internet.
LOL

If you think you are so great, go F****** buy the original product and DON'T come here and download free stuff without giving back to this community ! Your status already shows you are a F****** DESPERATE LEECHER !

I have seen many leechers, and you are the TOP 3 WORSE Leechers....

Even a DOG is BETTER than YOU.....

Cause as i have mention earlier on, you are a OLD DESPERATE + HYPOCRITE LEECHER.....

Shame that till now YOU are NOT Wiling to share ANYTHING at here Bestblackhatforum !

d*** ! What a SELFISH B****** MAN ! 42rock
09-14-2013, 01:31 PM
RE:
"Shame that till now YOU are NOT Wiling to share ANYTHING at here Bestblackhatforum !"

HA!!!!! The typical words of a piece of shit. I'm not willing to "share" anything? Don't you mean I'm not willing to steal other people's hard work and other people's products, so that others can steal it?

You should take a serious look at how you justify stealing other people's hard work by calling it "sharing". When you steal someone else's work, you are taking money from them and their family. Get it straight that what you're doing is wrong and stop referring to it as "sharing". It's not yours to share in the first place, because you don't own it. If you buy it, you're buying it for yourself, not so that other people can get it for free too. What you're doing is wrong. Stop making excuses for being a thief. It's sickening how you people think and justify your immoral behaviour.
85.gif
09-14-2013, 05:40 PM
RE:
(09-14-2013 01:31 PM)heatherw Wrote:  "Shame that till now YOU are NOT Wiling to share ANYTHING at here Bestblackhatforum !"

HA!!!!! The typical words of a piece of shit. I'm not willing to "share" anything? Don't you mean I'm not willing to steal other people's hard work and other people's products, so that others can steal it?
HAHAHAHA ! Biggrin Biggrin

You are SO WRONG.....Sharing stuff does NOT mean other people product only.

Be it a SEO / Internet marketing tips / money making tips KNOWLEDGE

OR

Your own product

Some BBHF members share their OWN product BEFORE launching their sales.

d***....Why i am still wasting time talking to a BIG FAT R******* BRAINLESS M**** KID here ?

LOL Biggrin

Thanks for making my DAY so Happy !

CHEERS !

Biggrin
09-14-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 05:52 PM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
(09-14-2013 01:31 PM)heatherw Wrote:  It's sickening how you people think and justify your immoral behaviour.
Here is Black Hat Forum

You wanna talk about moral stuff,

go to WHITE HAT FORUM.

Acting like a ANGEL here will PISS OFF other Bestblackhatforum members !

I bet you don't even dare to FIGHT like a MAN !

Hiding behind a Computer.....

LOL

Yeah typical words.....And S***** words and immoral behaviour .....

And so what ? Cool

I LOVE BASHING LEECHERS and HYPOCRITE people like you....

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
09-14-2013, 05:47 PM
RE:
One MORE Time :-) for our desperate COWARD GAY BOY heatherw Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Quote:Hey Thor,

Who said you could take a work break to post on here again? Get those dicks back in your mouth and your arse.
Hey Son,

And who say you can LEECH like a BEGGAR at here ?

Go get a DAY JOB ! Lazy Young Punk !

lol Biggrin
09-14-2013, 06:35 PM
RE:
Thor,

Might I suggest that you learn to speak English before you attempt to make clever responses to my posts. Your illiterate posts only make you sound like more of a joke than you already are. This post is not made to continue to argue with you about the morality of your thieving ways. This post is intended to help you understand how uneducated you sound, when you're unable to string together a coherent sentence. My 5 year old nephew has better grammar than you do. I say this because I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Believe me when I tell you that I'm trying really hard to be insulted by whatever it is that you're attempting to write, but I can't understand your poorly written words. If you go take an English class and learn to read and write, without sounding illiterate, I promise that I'll try to feel more insulted in any future posts you write. Just try to reach a level of literacy so that it's not so funny.
09-14-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
(09-14-2013 06:35 PM)heatherw Wrote:  Thor,

Might I suggest that you learn to speak English before you attempt to make clever responses to my posts. Your illiterate posts only make you sound like more of a joke than you already are. This post is not made to continue to argue with you about the morality of your thieving ways. This post is intended to help you understand how uneducated you sound, when you're unable to string together a coherent sentence. My 5 year old nephew has better grammar than you do. I say this because I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Believe me when I tell you that I'm trying really hard to be insulted by whatever it is that you're attempting to write, but I can't understand your poorly written words. If you go take an English class and learn to read and write, without sounding illiterate, I promise that I'll try to feel more insulted in any future posts you write. Just try to reach a level of literacy so that it's not so funny.
heatherw aka DESPERATE LEECHER

You can't understand my SIMPLE ENGLISH ?

LOL

That is REAL PATHETIC.

But fyi, here isn't school to test whether our english skill is good or not.

Get that clear before you shoot out your shit lecture words

And, i am glad that i have a FAITHFUL DOG TROLLING with me....

Thanks for keeping my day happy....

LOL Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

*** Oh i forgotten to tell you TWIT, even though my FIRST Language isn't ENGLISH,

But i can do know other 4 languages as well....No big deal focus excel in english only...

You got that Young man ? Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
5.gif

42.gif