40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-15-2013, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 03:28 PM by StevieRay.)
RE:
@heatherw Think you ate S H I T! Sinds thats all coming out out of your leeching mouth!

@Renouf You are the LOWEST LIFE ! Stealing MF SUN OF A BIATCH!

BEST BLACKHAT FORUM RULEZ! ASSHOLES THATS WHY YOU COME HERE @ SEE IF YOUR PITTY PRODUCTS CAN BE BOROWED ! WE WILL NEVER DIE BUT YOU WILL SELLING CRAP! HOPE THE ARS COMES YESTERDAY! ;-)

Go Thor! Let;s ALL save our leeched!!! stuff in the VIP section then see who are crying!

F*** leechers go leech on your MAMMA!

;-)
"KissMyAss" aka. F * * * YOU ALL! LEECHERS!
09-15-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 06:01 PM by one.)
RE:
(09-14-2013 07:18 AM)heatherw Wrote:  Being a respected member here is like being the tallest midget in a height contest. In the end you're all still small. Stay small, Thor, and all you other blackhatters who steal from people and justify what you do by assuming that everyone else here leeches and steals like you. People who steal $10 products off the web are dog S***. Understand Thor: You are dog S***. You are a dog S*** person and scum. The worst of the worst when it comes to the scum of the internet.
[Image: mole.jpg]

(09-14-2013 05:52 AM)renoufj Wrote:  Being " respected" on a black hat forum is kind of like finishing first in the special olympics. Yes you won a medal but in the end you are still R*******.

[Image: Thief.jpg]
GO BACK TO THE WARRIOR FORUM, DUDE!

(09-14-2013 11:28 AM)LeecherEatMyShit Aka THOR Wrote:  LOL

If you think you are so great, go F****** buy the original product and DON'T come here and download free stuff without giving back to this community ! Your status already shows you are a F****** DESPERATE LEECHER !

I have seen many leechers, and you are the TOP 3 WORSE Leechers....

Even a DOG is BETTER than YOU.....

Cause as i have mention earlier on, you are a OLD DESPERATE + HYPOCRITE LEECHER.....

Shame that till now YOU are NOT Wiling to share ANYTHING at here Bestblackhatforum !

d*** ! What a SELFISH B****** MAN ! 42rock
Brother, you said it! And I am sick and tired of these bullshitters (who are either the same person (renouf (puke)) or buddy-f-buddy from the warrior forum (spew).

Interlopers: you have been called out - I predict a ban is imminent, or admin, can we shame them first... I don't know, how about giving them each -5000 rep points? And changing their avatars to those I suggested above? Pretty please? (awaiting admins approval with anxiety) Biggrin

Here to you leechers, you WF creeps:

[Image: 63967.jpg]

To those of you that may be familiar with the warrior forum and are a stranger to Best Black Hat Forum: We deprogram you. We set you free. The Warrior Forum is run by crooks that try to get your money. We believe in paying for useful stuff, while weeding out the crap.
09-15-2013, 03:34 PM
RE:
IN THE END WE WILL ALWAYS GET THERE SORRY ASS PRODUCTS TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE!

wwwhahahahahahahahahhaahaha
09-15-2013, 03:41 PM
RE:
Guys, PM this thread to Admin

http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-BestBlackHatForum

Cause as you know BBHF rules are lenient ...Not so strict like other forum

That's why these hardcore UNGRATEFUL RUDE LEECHERS still can survive on this forum !
09-15-2013, 04:17 PM
RE:
I think I got a good idea Smile
I wanna see these two cunts (forgive my French) given a chance to redeem themselves.

I propose that they be given a moniker as follows:

renouf:
WF Newbie Thief

heatherw:
Mole From WF

This is in addition to the 5000 rep points taken from them.

And in addition to those avatar images I provided.

Let's make an example of these WF interlopers before the whole situation gets out of hand!

Just my suggestion Blush

Heart Heart BBHF Heart Heart
53.gif
09-15-2013, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 04:23 PM by iojik.)
RE:
Stealing from Mother F***** stealer like you is the most legitimate business on the net. This is what google and FB are doing and they are the best/biggest online businesses. 90% of warriors are MF scammers and dump stealing the last $$ from poor people and fooling them with "you will be doing money within the next 2 hours" "copy my plan and you will be millionaire" and so on!!! You think you are legitimate because those poor people are giving you their money willingly.... You can assume you are the CHRIST of the internet, but for us you are Mother F*****!!!
09-15-2013, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 09:58 PM by Hajjopei.)
RE:
Thats my dude... repadded.

I still also think it is very very much suspect of those both guys comparing digital piracy with child molesting.
(09-15-2013 09:24 AM)ic3cold Wrote:  
(09-15-2013 04:46 AM)heatherw Wrote:  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

Hajjopei +Thor = Double Dog S***

Two illiterate twat rags who support each others distorted views of stealing. Yeah right, everyone who sells products is a criminal. It's not that you're too much of an incompetent F*** to make any money when you learn something. Right, right, right, it's their fault not your fault that you are a dipshit who has to steal $10 products because you're a worthless piece of S***. Calling other people's products scams is the #1 excuse that losers make who can't get their lives together to actually earn a living and execute the information they learned. If you were even mildly successful online you wouldn't need to steal people's $10 books. This is why you're the lowest of the low. The incompetent steal from the competent and justify their theft by calling the competent "criminals". Yeah right, because they forced you to buy their product at gun point so you just had to steal from them. Very hysterical indeed. Just like how welfare works. The loser poor steal from the rich, who pay taxes, and the poor complain about how unfair it is that the rich don't pay enough taxes. Keep trolling these boards for your handouts so that you don't have to pay $10 to learn something new you fucktards. You're both a couple of turds floating around the same toilet. I agree with renouf when he says that you 2 are the pedophiles of the internet.
Renouf should shut the F*** up and then return all the money HE STOLE from thousands of buyers for a faulty non working piece of S*** fb app first, before even thinking about what's right and what's wrong. What a fucked up audacity is this that, he comes here and talks about stealing while HE IS THE BIGGEST THIEF and SCUMBAG piece of S*** on the internet. Yet, he still brags about his new house and how the money is piling up. What a F****** douchebaggery is this.

Renouf, I hope that house collapses on yourself with all the money you stole from the community you cockaholic piece of S***. You are the last person on earth to talk about stealing. RETURN THE MONEY you stole to their respectful owners FIRST, you whore's little inbred son.

And you, heather weather cock sucker. You just shut the F*** up and keep doing what you are at best, which is kissing ass and s****** cocks. Not everybody on the internet has to speak flawless English. WE DO UNDERSTAND WHAT THOR MEANS VERY WELL. Why you can't understand a foreigner's English is NOT Thor's fault though. It is your mom and dad's fault for keeping it "in the family" you inbred M****.

Get your ignorant supremacist ass out of this forum and spend more time with your wife instead of drooling your disgusting troll saliva on here. Otherwise, that bitch won't stay straight I'm telling you. Just like your filthy whore soccer mom, who gave you this moral policing syndrome by F****** all the neighborhood and nearby towns in front of your very own eyes :)

That is the reason of you comparing child abuse with unauthorized distribution of a "made up out of a S*****, fat and ignorant white ass" pdf document. I mean what kind of a sick fuuuuck you should be to even think about such an example for comparison to begin with? What does child abuse has to do anything with digital piracy??

I think your ip address and your nick names should be forwarded to FBI, just in case if you are not only an inbred but also a F****** pervert as well. I'm sure they can trace your ass back all the way to where the sun "barely" shines in between your mom's legs because of the constant abuse of those 12 inch cocks.

I hope the level of English was satisfactory enough for you two bitches. If not, I'm feeling generous enough to F*** your wife or girl friend in exchange of improving my grammar and vocabulary. They came over here and taught all the eastern European guys like me how to say "YES" and "Oh My God" during their backpack tour in Europe, so I'm sure a repeat won't be a problem :)

Peace Out Mother Fuckers
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
09-21-2013, 05:48 PM
RE:
@ James Renouf aka S***** Seller

Finally it is SHARED at VIP Section by other member :-)

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...fic-Siphon

Indeed it is a LOUSY PIECE OF CRAP Product....

Guys save your $10 :-)
01-12-2014, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 04:21 AM by Batmans.)
RE:
Is this shared yet?
02-03-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: [REQ] Insane Traffic Siphon - James Renouf
(01-12-2014 04:21 AM)Batmans Wrote:  Is this shared yet?
You want their Crap??!
48.gif

78.gif