34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-29-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: [REQ] IG0R E-Farming
If you like it or not , he is making more money than anyone else crying out loud online.

Better learn what you can from him.

Obviously its about lead building.

And the lead to this vsl obviously called out your attention.

And it is way better sold than almost any other email list building out there
07-30-2022, 05:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2022 05:39 AM by newreader.)
(07-01-2022 03:23 PM)MonicaRH Wrote:  Igor has 3 different sales landing pages. One for $997, one for $197 and one for $49. He's something else.

What is the difference between the 3 pages? Do you have a link for the $49?

(06-29-2022 03:38 PM)MonicaRH Wrote:  I think e-farming is a fancy word for listbuilding.

List building is not easy for most people. In the testimonials it shows "newbies" building email lists of thousands within weeks. Interested to know what techniques are used to build such large lists fast.

Assuming well designed landing pages are needed, costs for an autoresponder, hosting , buying traffic? and training on where to find good affiliate offers because the promotional videos show screenshots of platforms such as Clickbank.
07-30-2022, 07:06 AM
(07-29-2022 05:56 PM)GetStuffDone Wrote:  If you like it or not , he is making more money than anyone else crying out loud online.

Better learn what you can from him.

Obviously its about lead building.

And the lead to this vsl obviously called out your attention.

And it is way better sold than almost any other email list building out there

Why are you the only person defending IGOR ? Are you his guard or are you him ?? lol Mad Slap
09-04-2022, 03:00 AM
(06-29-2022 04:09 PM)Lumos Wrote:  His SP shows a video that has ZERO controls - and it is VERY long too, so you cannot skip through all the $$$ brags, which are also dead giveaways for overblown fakery.

That long, drawn out video is actually still blathering on and on as I am typing this...ugh.

His 'success guarantee' is a sucker deal as it does NOT cover customer satisfaction at all.
The prompting to 'act fast' while he is wasting my time with his VSL is highly irritating !!

Waiting for it to reveal his $197 price whilst yakking endlessly about his bonuses and such.

In fact, I am normally a very non-violent man - but if he were here in person I'd kick him - HARD, where it actually hurts ALOT, just for all the time of mine that his VSL has wasted tonight !!!

Angry And the longer he blathers on and on, the angrier it makes me and the more I type here - what an utter a$$hole he is !!! 16devil

I seriously don't give a flying f*ck about all the $ numbers and testy-monials that are STILL going on and on and on - holy sh*t.

After ALL this wasted time - the horrid thing ended after all the fakey sounding claims without EVER showing the supposed $197 'buy now' link AT ALL !!!

Hitface A total jerk-off IMO. Hitface

The ONLY result of this is convincing me beyond any doubt that this seller is a total huckster who should really pay ME for all the time of mine that he wasted tonight. Mad Slap

PS:
If one also visits his base URL, he is selling even MORE of his blathering, endless krap via webinar - meh - none for me, thanks, BUT=>
He IS the perfect target for sharing all his krap for free here if anyone can grab it !!!

@Lumos
Many thanks for this GREAT review. Reviews like yours (ie. honest) keep members here from wasting money on crap like this!
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
02-15-2023, 03:46 AM
Anyone ever find a link to download this?
27.gif
08-12-2023, 06:33 PM
Thank you apperciate it
04-20-2024, 08:33 AM
Selling the sizzle and not the steak ...rehash

52.gif