82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2014, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 07:14 AM by Archon.)
RE:
The more complex the more chances for footprints and security issues.

Thanks guys for this as it's just a matter of time before Google
responds to the PBN's and unfortunately they do keep track of
these Blackhat forums. gixxer2012 igydog bestomoneyspent cash900 imdevil36 +5REP
and many thanks for alerting us to the flaws.

Update:

Pay Attention to this as well:

Charles Floate

"Yes, it does.. I said that previously as well in regards to SpyderSpanker, anything that uses a plugin makes a site vuln."

Charles goes on to say that he didn't think Google would penalize Spyderspanker as it could be used innocently.
09-07-2014, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 07:50 AM by Archon.)
RE:
Anna Ryker comment on Charles Floate Website http://godofseo.ca/scams/cloud-pbn#axzz3CRyvDDi6

"You're welcome! :-) Love the post! Did you see the post on Becker's personal profile 'You can't be negative if you want to get wealthy'. An obvious hint to all the negativity surrounding Cloud PBN. I wasn't banned from his personal profile, so I replied that 'Asking genuine questions isn't the same as being negative, especially since no one bothers to address these concerns.' Guess what? Now i'm banned from his personal profile too. He did send me a message that he wanted to bake me cookies. He's such a nice guy :-)

These guys seem to be focused so much on making money and being wealthy they forgot that it should be about delivering value. If you deliver value, the wealth will come. If you do it the other way around, you're going to suffer the consequences. But by then these guys will, unfortunately, have made enough money to no longer care about that."

---

The Blackhat community has to be a voice of truth to protect not only
ourselves for those who are new and unscrupulously being exploited
and obviously by the responsed in question, knowingly and purposely
so.

Stay Honest BROS
09-07-2014, 12:47 PM
RE:
Archon, I agree with you 1000%.

I come to the BBHF to gain real honest reviews and knowledge so I don't fall victim to the BS of a so called guru. Thank you guys for your honesty and keeping it real.

Cooltool
09-07-2014, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 03:00 PM by gixxer2012.)
RE:
I'm not touching this..for sure! what better way of rounding up all the pbn's in one place, and they find a loop hole and know what all the domains listed on CPBN are for then bammmmmm!
I will stick to being natural and sign up and built a site on regular hosting, even if it slow and more time consuming its more safe. the idea was a nice thought of making life easier but looks like they may be a price to pay, all your domains maybe!
09-07-2014, 10:04 PM
RE:
Thanks for all the features of my post/video interview guys :)

If anyone has any further questions, I'll try to answer. I spoke with Wyatt and Becker as well, Wyatt is pretty clueless about SEO in general and paid a cheap Indian developer to build this program.. It's not very good because of both of those things :P
76.gif
The OG SEO Leaker~
09-07-2014, 10:38 PM
RE:
Thanks for the warning about Cloud PBN
(09-06-2014 05:37 PM)gixxer2012 Wrote:  this is not cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5Ub4Ja...u.be&t=16m
also http://godofseo.ca/scams/cloud-pbn/#axzz3CWFb7yLn
09-07-2014, 11:21 PM
RE:
Welcome to BBHF Charles..
09-07-2014, 11:54 PM
RE:
Hey Welcome to BBHF,

I want to ask few questions, Do we should really rely on automated tool specially when want to rank on google. I mean like content creation tools, backlink tools, bookmarking tools etc. ?

Can You please share the best SEO Expert that we can go and learn from ? (and you can name your self too LOL)
(09-07-2014 10:04 PM)GodOfSEO Wrote:  Thanks for all the features of my post/video interview guys :)

If anyone has any further questions, I'll try to answer. I spoke with Wyatt and Becker as well, Wyatt is pretty clueless about SEO in general and paid a cheap Indian developer to build this program.. It's not very good because of both of those things :P
09-08-2014, 01:32 AM
RE:
You will need hosted domains to use as word press blogs, purchase spin re-writer and many other things a newb like me was unaware of. The marketing is terribly deceptive to anyone like me who is new to this game. I was very disappointed with the learning curve and have yet to touch it yet. Unless you want to purchase spinrewriter at a yearly cost and buy a couple sites off auctions with a little juice I would stay away. Shame on Cloud PBN for targeting newbs like me then throwing us to the wolves.
09-08-2014, 01:51 AM
RE:
(09-07-2014 07:21 AM)Archon Wrote:  These guys seem to be focused so much on making money and being wealthy they forgot that it should be about delivering value. If you deliver value, the wealth will come. If you do it the other way around, you're going to suffer the consequences. But by then these guys will, unfortunately, have made enough money to no longer care about that.

---

The Blackhat community has to be a voice of truth to protect not only
ourselves for those who are new and unscrupulously being exploited
and obviously by the responsed in question, knowingly and purposely
so.

Stay Honest BROS
Yes right , I like this BBF community because this.
Here I can find real review, the internet marketing world now is very difficult to have a real value in what you find online
thanks a lot
56.gif
FREE digital business CARD! https://iacoposannaz.odgi.net/LEAD

42.gif