27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2014, 08:06 AM
RE:
I checked out the webinar seems more of a way to simplify controlling all your expired domains instead of repeating the process 10 or 20 or however many you have, you can add your own content also, but i guess its just a more up to date way of doing it,( with the added newbie method for the confused,) instead of using a spreadsheet which is getting to be a pain in the a$$ for me. I will see if anyone uses it first then try it.
09-04-2014, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 08:13 AM by manythanks.)
RE:
Interesting... please post if you are already using this software, I would love to hear reviews. MT
09-04-2014, 08:29 AM
RE:
that dumbass even adviced in the pdf guide to use "seo hosting" to host your pbn domains
09-04-2014, 08:57 AM
RE:
would love to get some feedback also!
09-04-2014, 09:06 AM
RE:
based on what I can tell, the only value it has is tier 2 links. Where it automatically downloads videos to youtube to build the secondary links.
53.gif
09-04-2014, 09:48 AM
RE:
I dont think getting links fm you tube is any beneficial.
And what videos are to be downloaded? If it is, it is not original by the way.
09-05-2014, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 03:33 AM by gixxer2012.)
RE:
I think the videos from youtube and Vimeo may just ad relevance not really a boost, they dont need to be your own on a pbn. But setting up and updating all the domains seems like a time saver. Its really designed for people who have expired domains to make it a time saver. If you have ever had to do 20 sites in a row its a headache. If they added kontentmachine api would be better! along with other spinner api's. I just wouldnt want all the videos from the same user to all the domains. I guess some may be under the false impression thats its this auto ranking program. Its more like a upgrade from keeping domains on excel spreadsheets and setting them up quicker. I would still use my own content they have that option.
09-05-2014, 11:49 AM
RE:
Alex Becker highlighted there is a footprint issue on this software, but he is still promoting it though. Below was his FB post I copied this morning.
Magic Button :
Alexander Becker‎PBN Week Group
2 hrs · Edited ·
Ey dudes I saw a ton of people going cranky monkey mode over the the fact that Cloud PBN had a small footprint issue.
I hit up Wyatt personally and he's already pumping out a fix and updating the software to meet everyones need.
If you bought through me, trust me I am gonna make sure you are in good hands. Wyatt has it handled for ya if you have any questions hit up their support, they have like a 20 minute response time during the day
Keep in mind, the chance to get Source Overdrive for free stop tomorrow, so if you were on the fence about stuff like this, its a mute issue.
Get the deets on the software here
http://copybecker.com/circle/cloud/
Keep in mind guys (especially if you ever release a software) that there will always be a few quick improvement that can be added that didn't get sniped in the beta.
Its the team behind and their support that counts in the long run because any thing simple like this can be fixed instantly (just like this)
=========================
comments:

Nic Coventry
This is exactly why you're my mentour!

We will be racing Lambo's soon enough...
2 hrs · Like · 3

Devin Zander
Basically the biggest footprint is the slave plugin, but within a few days here's what will be happening

When the slave plugin is hooked up to your app the app will go in and change all the details of your slave plugin changing the name, the code, the directory and other things to make it 100% random
2 hrs · Like · 2

Greg Delz
And that ladies and gents is how its done. Thanks for the note Becker
2 hrs · Like

Wyatt Jozwowski
Yup yup, no doubt will be updated within a couple days. Maybe sooner. Also, got some more badass features coming down the pipeline
2 hrs · Like · 3

Cloe Johnston
Between use of cranky monkey mode, ewok references, and your excellent use of meh... Best mentor I've ever had so far. Becker a massive A+ for you good sir
2 hrs · Like

Johnny Wood
Hey guys I have a question...when setting up the Youtube APIs don't we need to get unique google accounts, all created with different IPs, and then create a different API for each and every domain in order to prevent leaving a footprint?
1 hr · Edited · Like

Gary Beckmann Wyatt Jozwowski, is there a way for me to update my own password? I sent the question in to your support and they just created me a new random password.
1 hr · Like

Devin Zander
Gary Beckmann if you click I can't remember my password on the login page it'll let you reset your password
1 hr · Like

Gary Beckmann
Devin Zander, when I click on "I forgot my password" on the login page it asks for my email address. I entered it and didn't get an email.

Your support said "You can reset/modify your password by clicking on "reset password" on the login page."

Here is my login screen...which doesn't have that link.

Wyatt Jozwowski
Hey Johnny, you only need different youtube accounts for the tier 2 links which is set up on the slave plugin. The youtube authorization that is.
1 hr · Like · 2

Wyatt Jozwowski
Hey Gary, yeah the "I forgot my password" is the only way to reset it. Did you check your spam folder?

Also, we have security measures in place, so basically we make you set your password to be super long and obnoxious-- so probably not even worth changing
1 hr · Like

Gary Beckmann
Yep...not in spam folder.
1 hr · Like

Wyatt Jozwowski
You can give support the password you want it changed too, but it will have to be at least 12 characters long.
1 hr · Like

Karl Dummin Great to see Wyatt supporting this, must be tough on launch week.
1 hr · Like · 2

William Smith
Wyatt Jozwowski any thoughts about putting a scheduler in? By the way I had a small issue with the API setup and your support handled it really quickly. Awesome product, awesome support.
1 hr · Like

Davíð Hansson
Glitches in new software is a default, I agree with you there Alexander Becker and one would hope that the publisher would fix it asap. I bought the rent-a-serp about 6 weeks ago and have an issue with a known glitch in it which renders it un-rentable and I have conatcted their support (which sent the problem to their developer) but after almost a month I get no results and no response when I enquire about the progress.

Acting quickly on issues like these is a must and I´m sure I don´t have to tell you that. Maybe Devin Zander can help me move things along cause I´ve tried to get Mario´s attention but without success.
1 hr · Like

Wyatt Jozwowski
William, we'll have a PBN scheduler within 2 weeks
1 hr · Like · 1

Wyatt Jozwowski
Also, we're adding a PBN site profile page where you can see all stats on your domains from within cloud
1 hr · Like · 2

William Smith
That's super! Wyatt Jozwowski, so now what am I supposed to do with my free time?
1 hr · Like

Wyatt Jozwowski
Tons of cool stuff coming for this software.

Haha William, making more money I guess
1 hr · Like · 1

Chris Torres
Wyatt in order to have a different youtube account you need a new google account in order to set up the slave plugin for each site dont you?. How else do you get a different youtube account for each site?.
54 mins · Like · 1

Brian Tierney
Alexander Becker, your training says to not use SEO hosting, but it what Wyatt recommends. Also their theme choices and non niche specific blog recommendations are not what you teach - perhaps you can straighten them out there too????
48 mins · Like · 1
Add Rep. No Leech.
It's a BBHF thing......you should understand.
09-05-2014, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 12:49 PM by WINDSHIELD.)
RE:
I believe that this program will be good for those people who have niche reaper 2.0 software that is $67 a month.With niche reaper you can find commercial intent keywords with many domains available and more than 1,000 search a month .You can buy those domain for cheap instead try to go and spend on old expired domains.For me this program will help to achieve good rankings for some time but the downside will be for the content you build on those web pages.I already have spin rewriter 4.0 and believe me when you spin words you always need to make some corrections.Also many experts agree that after you spin words you need to use a good tool to check unique word content on Google.Those days when you make any kind of trick to rank high on Google for a long time are gone.I read that one of the most important things to maintain good standing on search engine is good content with organic traffic from many sources.
09-05-2014, 04:14 PM
RE:
A big Thank You to Imdevil36 for his review. Rep given
26.gif

38.gif