20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2015, 12:45 AM
RE:
^^ You mean to outsource some work to some of the members? If that's what you mean then that's the plans! @Allwaysalert.
01-07-2015, 04:48 AM
RE:
I look forward to your next update.
01-07-2015, 03:09 PM
RE:
Okay this update simple. I had a couple flyers to do for the local clubs. I do flyer design. It brings in a few hundred a week sometimes if I really work it.

No articles wrote other than doing flyers and getting things ready for school. Next update more will be done.

So today

Flyer design $50 = reinvest into getting some domains....and I'm setting up a free page using github. I will provide the links in the next update. Today was spent on those few things.
01-07-2015, 04:14 PM
RE:
Hey, like the journey. Agree to include some of us for the trip. We all have different skill sets that can move the train quickly.
01-07-2015, 06:22 PM
RE:
Good luck TreeMan and thanks for motivating us all. Hope you make a ton more than your initial goal. All the best
86.gif
01-08-2015, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 03:04 AM by TreeMan.)
RE:
Me too ! ^^ And I will call on others as soon as the train gets to moving lol! I'm still in the start up phase. My next update will tell more about what I got done. My internet moving slow after this storm but that's no excuse.

Alright if anyone is looking to write articles and looking for a nice simple pay day I'm opening a platform for writers from here only. I thought about what a few of you have said and I realize writing is one of the best ways to get started. so I will see to this.

Got a couple of domains...around six now. I have to get them set up with github for hosting since they will be str8 forward. Next update will be more in details. I have to go run some errands which will take a few hours of my time but I'm making progress.
01-08-2015, 03:59 AM
RE:
Good luck!!! Please update it daily
LOVE BBHF Heart
01-08-2015, 05:46 AM
RE:
Alright I been cold calling different SEO compaines to get more work as a few members are looking for work. I do not want to use basecamp to outsource the work to any members that is looking to write.

So today I won't be doing much of anything but setting up a platform for writers to go to! I'm searching but I need a way to do this. I may just outsource it through a freelancing website ...I may even go through I writer to do it also. I don't know just yet..I'm brainstorming ideas right now.

But this will be the first step in me helping as i literally get close to a 100 inquires to write articles I barely finish 20 a week. So I do need help writting articles. I just need to set it up in a way that can be smooth

So i will be setting up all gigs on a platform to help. That's all I can do with the amount of work that's involve !
01-08-2015, 02:49 PM
RE:
Thanks Treeman for enlightening us with your exciting case study. +REPPED! I can do articles on IM, fiction and non-fiction. I am also skilled in professional graphics. PM'd you.
01-08-2015, 03:06 PM
RE:
I can write too. I can also help with getting a website setup if you need it.
69.gif

27.gif