42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2015, 05:23 PM
RE:
Keep up man and be always motivated
https://discord.gg/TFyESgMF Scam Site
01-08-2015, 10:09 PM
RE:
Man all this love from the members. This is what will motivate me. I can't do nothing but have love for yall. I will be in contact with the few who hit me up! Thank you. A more detail update coming later!
01-09-2015, 05:41 AM
RE:
Alright I had to pause for a minute

After realizing that I was still all over the place, even though I had focus. I read Nonconformer thread and now I'm going to go through the information he has given so I can better adjust and make a better plan. Today I have 5 articles to write. So I'm going to be doing that and only that today.

Here are the threads. Read them, apply the knowledge, and do. This is what my focus today will be and after today. I will have a better outlook on what I want to achieve and How I can better help the community. I notice I have a lot of skills and so many others also have skills that I can help leverage and we all can make some moola!

So Today is all about articles and study material. I will update this next time.
Here are the links.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-2015-Could-Be-YOUR-Year-How-To-Make-More-Money-In-2015-Than-You-Ever-Have-Before

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-NonConformer-s-Get-Your-Shit-Together-Focus-Action-Pack

You cannot go wrong following the advice of him. I'm turning to him for advice. You should to! Enjoy the rest of your day!

01-09-2015, 03:37 PM
RE:
I read Non-Conformer's thread too and it's inspiring, powerful and moving. But above all, what I grasped was the importance of TAKING ACTION. Now that I have been through many of your threads, I know for a fact that you are an action taker, especially from your case studies. You maybe all over the place probably but still, I have learnt a lot from you too.
Let's stick on to focus and action.
Smile
(01-09-2015 05:41 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  
After realizing that I was still all over the place, even though I had focus.

01-09-2015, 10:54 PM
RE:
lol thank you but I still can be better organize. So I'm taking today just to write articles, do flyers, and reskin this app source code I just got ;) that's a plus...I been dying to get an app in the google store...seriously...but I have to do a full update soon. So people can see where I'm at with my progress.

Organization and systems are what is needed and that's what I'm fully trying to create! So I can create products and more around it! :)
55.gif
01-11-2015, 07:10 AM
RE:
$40 a day achieve with articles. I got paid yesterday for an article I wrote. SO I know this method work if you work it.

Short update.

Review on how I did it. I contacted seo companies. It does not matter about location. I cold call, told them I was a writer and I Got a client after about 15 calls. I client every 15 calls is good to me.

They are paying me around $13 to $15 every 600 word article.

And that's it. I write atleast 4 articles a day, edit them, and send them off.

Its that easy. I will have screenshots of my earnings starting next week to really show you it works.

So now I'm going to email different companies to get atleast one or two more clients by the end of next week.

Now I successfully know I have one revenue stream, I can start another. I'm guessing about facebook fanpages or instagram cpa. Both offer lucrative earnings if done right.

I like facebook though. And I can link my instagram to it as well...hmmm I maybe on to something here. Let me brainstorm something. !

That's it for today

Articles = $46
CPA = None
Kindle = $0

That's all I'm really focusing on right now.
01-11-2015, 07:23 AM
RE:
You're going good Smile
LOVE BBHF Heart
01-11-2015, 11:35 PM
RE:
Yes Okay this is completed. I'm not going to update this thread as I have said all I can say. I achieve the goal I set out for myself in less time than I thought it would take. So Know its to maintain this while adding another revenue stream.

So Without further ado here is the method I choose in a step by step guide - here's the system. If you don't get off your ass and make a dollar then you are the failure. It works you just have to put forth a small amount of effort.

First step is knowing how to write headlines and articles. Also learning grammer and how to edit.

How to write and headline youtube video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsrTedzMPoI

How to write articles for the web

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5g-cvl4iE

How to edit and article

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzHotHaXGk0

Step Two would be to go to google and search : Seo Companies - " Put City Here "
Gather all the emails you can, I start with 25. Make a spreadsheet...numerous tools to do it. Make note of all the companies you email or cold call.

repeat this step until you are able to get a client.

Only go to step three after you have a client...Take note I didn't have a website up, when I did this. I just told them I was a writer. I didn't even have a portfolio. It works. You just have to work it.

After getting you first client... see how many articles you have to write before you make $40 a day. The requirement is that. for that's 1200 a month. Regardless. That's enough to help you pay some bills.

It takes about 3 or 4 articles for me to reach that. I usually write all that in two hours. and spend about 1 hour editing and another hour uploading. this works for me.

Step three - get the client, start working, work out price per article. I never go below $10 per 500 words. That's still too low but its a good entry point.

Step four = the system

Learn how to write a GOOD article, with decent grammar skills and make sure you edit it.
Learn how to search on google for different companies to work with. Cold call is better than email.
After you contacting enough clients and one gives you work, don't accept any article under $10 no matter what.
Set your daily goal and make sure you know how long it takes you to write and edit one article.
repeat getting new clients through google. Repeat how many articles you write all together.
When you have to many articles, which will happen if you keep contacting different companies, then you outsource...

I haven't included a lot in this case study as I am making a product around my personal experiences. But this is the basics its nothing new...and you can be banking by the end of this week. !

I have given you a full method that works...and its simple...its not hard....enjoy and don't forget to PM if you need more information.!
05-27-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: New Case Study = Make $40 A Day With Ease - Newbie Friendly
following your journey
12-03-2017, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 11:06 AM by Lumos.)
RE: New Case Study = Make $40 A Day With Ease - Newbie Friendly
Following anyhow...
Just in case you may change your mind about updating here after so long a time ?!?
(And following your recent thread as well, of course.)
Thanks
63.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

23.gif
Free counters!