64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling Them
tacos4san, we are in the same business, but you are too creative :-)

2018... I hope I can try your methods too :-)
Thanks for sharing! If possible, hopefully, I can learn more from you :-)

Max Reps added!!!

gbear
01-06-2018, 03:21 AM
I've been away for the holidays, and it looks like I have received a LOT of requests for help via PM. I guess I will put together that Blackhat Special Offer coaching program.
01-15-2018, 04:06 PM
(01-06-2018 03:21 AM)tacos4san Wrote:  I've been away for the holidays, and it looks like I have received a LOT of requests for help via PM. I guess I will put together that Blackhat Special Offer coaching program.

will love to see something like that :)
01-20-2018, 08:57 AM
(01-06-2018 03:21 AM)tacos4san Wrote:  I've been away for the holidays, and it looks like I have received a LOT of requests for help via PM. I guess I will put together that Blackhat Special Offer coaching program.

Sounds like a great idea. Sign me up!

PM me if you have time for a question.
03-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Any tips on finding clients without advertising? If I was to go the cold email route where would I find the emails and who should the target audience be?
36.gif
03-10-2018, 02:07 AM
Thank you tacos4san. You shared pertinent useful info. Appreciated.
03-27-2018, 06:14 AM
Thanks for a new out-of-the-box idea! One day I'm going to have a great idea too! Thanks for the inspiration!
04-13-2018, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 04:32 AM by tacos4san.)
(03-10-2018 12:51 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  Any tips on finding clients without advertising? If I was to go the cold email route where would I find the emails and who should the target audience be?

Sure. Here's my FIRST tip.

DON'T send emails to people/businesses you don't know, have a rapport with, or permission to contact. Just don't.

That's my first tip.

Now, calling on the other hand... feel free! That can be effective, and it is also above board.

As to who should the "target audience" be is concerned...

That answer is actually already provided in my write up. But if you wanted to call cold contacts, and you can't figure out how to apply the write up to that scenario, here goes...

1. Decide who you want to target. (That's right, YOU decide the target audience.)
2. Create a spreadsheet with business name and phone number. (If you can get manager/owner name in your research, add it too.)
3. Dial and offer free Web site.

Things you can do to make the above method more effective...

1. Decide on a niche (painter, plumber, pool installer, etc.).
2. Build a Lorem Ipsum generic site (or 3) for the niche.
3. Direct the callers to your pre-made site as an example.

Now... if you want to play it extra smart, and you're willing to put in a little more work, follow this script.

1. DON'T PITCH when you first call. Instead, the first call is all about setting an appointment to call back (or go by) and do the presentation later. This allows you to prepare. Plus, it keeps you from interrupting their business, and allows them to set time aside to talk to you.
2. Clone your generic Lorem Ipsum site before your actual presentation.
3. Replace the generic Logo and Business Name on the cloned site with the lead's logo and name (and colors from logo if you really want to impress) on the site.
4. Show them that demo site when you call back.

It's a little added work... and by little, I mean LITTLE. It takes maybe 5 to 10 minutes. But it helps the owner visualize better and subliminally gets them to take ownership of the project. Your closing ratio will be much, much higher.

-=-=-ALTERNATIVE IDEA-=-=-

Don't call or email.

Instead, "hire" a few people to give away your FREE web sites for you. They can do via phone or in person, doesn't really matter to you. You then pay them a commission for each site they give away.

I've done that in the past, and I usually gave the contractors around $200 for each gig they secured. The good thing about this route via paid advertising, which I use, is that you don't have to spend beforehand and hope to recoup costs. You aren't spending unless you're already getting paid. The flip side of that equation is that your commission (unless you really want to pay people nothing for their work and convince them to work for nothing... not really my style though) is probably going to be a higher cost per sale than you would experience with a targeted Facebook video campaign. For instance, it's not uncommon for me to spend $50 on an ad campaign and get one or more new customers on that run. So cost wise, that makes it far more lucrative than the commissioned sales rep route.

Both ways can and will work. You'll have to decide how you want to handle it. I would recommend, however, that if you use my sample pricing list on the original post and you employ independent contractors to solicit business for you by giving away sites that you consider making it so that your customers must pay for hosting annually, or every 6 months at minimum. That is because if you go $100 a month, as I do, and you give away $200 for getting the deal. That only leaves you with $100 to build the site, assuming you take my advice and demand a 3 month minimum up front. And if you don't do the 3 month minimum thing, you actually take a loss on each deal for the 1st month or 2. This is a long play game, so that's not a huge deal if your finances and budget allow for it. But perhaps they don't. Maybe you need money NOW. In that case, obviously month to month wouldn't work very well in this scenario.

That's all. Tacos out!
04-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Great stuff Tacos! Reps given.

One of the best post I've read in a LONG time...

Thanks for sharing,

Stromgol.
04-13-2018, 02:57 PM
Great writeup tacos4san. You have motivated me to take action in this domain, which I was considering or a long time :) Max reps added
20.gif

41.gif