22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-19-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling Them
You guys have managed to break me down enough for me to start creating stuff for the BSO course you requested. So, coming soon, there will be a $5 BSO that will include:

Everything explained on the front page, but in greater detail with video of me demonstrating it all.
Example video I use in an actual LIVE Facebook marketing campaign.
Example landing page I send said traffic to from the campaign.
And Just Because You Guys Asked for How to Market Without Facebook...
2 Business Card Templates
4 Flyer Templates (2 in Photoshop PSD, and 2 in Paint.NET PDN, that I built myself just in case you guys don't have or can't afford Photoshop)

Should give everyone everything they need to get up and going for 5 freaking bucks. Then on top of that, I've had some of you ask here, and others in private messages, if I'm willing to mentor you. Well, I'm proud to say that I'll be offering a "VIP Inner Circle" monthly coaching type program as an upsell to that BSO for only $50. For that 50 bucks, every month you'll receive 2 customized Divi child themes from me personally. Additional flyers and business card designs. A 1 hour live webinar where the first 30 minutes will be me giving solid, 'No fluff, no sales" content, and the last 30 minutes will be for Q&A. General Marketing Advice in a Private Facebook Group.

It's coming!
04-20-2018, 07:23 AM
(04-19-2018 09:41 AM)tacos4san Wrote:  You guys have managed to break me down enough for me to start creating stuff for the BSO course you requested. So, coming soon, there will be a $5 BSO that will include:

Everything explained on the front page, but in greater detail with video of me demonstrating it all.
Example video I use in an actual LIVE Facebook marketing campaign.
Example landing page I send said traffic to from the campaign.
And Just Because You Guys Asked for How to Market Without Facebook...
2 Business Card Templates
4 Flyer Templates (2 in Photoshop PSD, and 2 in Paint.NET PDN, that I built myself just in case you guys don't have or can't afford Photoshop)

Should give everyone everything they need to get up and going for 5 freaking bucks. Then on top of that, I've had some of you ask here, and others in private messages, if I'm willing to mentor you. Well, I'm proud to say that I'll be offering a "VIP Inner Circle" monthly coaching type program as an upsell to that BSO for only $50. For that 50 bucks, every month you'll receive 2 customized Divi child themes from me personally. Additional flyers and business card designs. A 1 hour live webinar where the first 30 minutes will be me giving solid, 'No fluff, no sales" content, and the last 30 minutes will be for Q&A. General Marketing Advice in a Private Facebook Group.

It's coming!

I'm gonna buy it :) I really like your method taco, can't wait to learn it more in depth
04-21-2018, 04:54 AM
Awesome share! Thank you so much Thanks
04-22-2018, 08:40 AM
@tacos4san - Thanks for this...perfect timing..I needed something like this! Cheers!
04-22-2018, 09:47 AM
taco4san thank you very much. This sounds great
38.gif
04-25-2018, 05:34 AM
@tacos4san Hey man,when can we expect the BSO 47happy really looking forward to it ;)
04-25-2018, 11:11 AM
I hope to have it out within the next 48 hours. I actually relocated and moved 5 hours last week. My business name, domain, and facebook page were tied to the name of the town I lived and worked in. That's obviously not going to work or be very effective now that I live here. So I am in the midst of rebuilding and rebranding everything to be location neutral so this doesn't happen in the future. That takes precedent over the BSO as this is my main livelihood. I'm sure you guys can appreciate that.

On the flip side, that makes this a really awesome time to be putting this course together, because you'll be able to see how effective this is when starting from the ground up where you guys are, without thinking, "Well sure, it's working for you. But you're already well established there Tacos."

Anyway, let me get my business rebranded and everything, and then I'll push out the course to you guys. It's pretty much done, but I don't want to be one of these guys that publishes the BSO and then leaves you all to fend for yourself. So I'm not kicking it out until I have time to devote to all of you.
04-26-2018, 01:09 PM
This is AWESOME taco. You are the man. My only question is why not just purchase one mega hosting package at a reasonable price from a respectable hosting service that will take care of most of your technical issues? You can then manage all of your client sites via add on domains. Your monthly expenses will only be your main hosting package that is actually managing your sales page in addition to all of the add on domains for your clients. Essentially, you are only paying for a domain for your client at about $12. I'm also planning on only managing one page sites to specific easy niches like modeling, portfolio, music and small business which will require little maintenance.

Essentially, you can offer your $100 a month option with a minimum of 3 months and make $287 on each successful sale.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks taco
04-27-2018, 05:35 AM
Very sound advice.
I will purchase your BSO when available

Thanks Joe
04-27-2018, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2018 02:14 PM by dynasty5.)
I posted an ad on craigslist for free website
got my first client 5 minutes later GREAT!!! Post!!!
Made affiliate profit on hosting and upslold customization
like taking candy from a baby Thanks Big Time Taco4san

waiting for the bso.....
65.gif

32.gif