18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: [Method] Give Away FREE Websites and Make More Than You Would Selling Them
Im in OP I have all the skills to go ahead with this but could do with guidance from a season pro.
Keep Smiling!
11-29-2017, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 03:30 AM by tacos4san.)
bluenose10 Wrote:Im in OP I have all the skills to go ahead with this but could do with guidance from a season pro.

I just want everyone to know that it isn't required. I may, or may not, do it. But even if I don't, I have every intention of following this thread and continuing to give advice.
11-29-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 02:38 PM by Family.)
Thanks mate
11-29-2017, 02:53 PM
GREAT SHARE! I remember the old days when people shared content like this with EVERYBODY and not just the vip's. Reps Taco (now I want a taco dammit)
12-01-2017, 05:34 AM
how many leads u get on avg spending 200$ on video ads per month ?
overall wonderful method to earn recurring income . once u have handful of clients its hard to maintain on monthly basis :-)
76.gif
12-01-2017, 05:49 AM
(11-29-2017 03:19 AM)tacos4san Wrote:  I'm actually toying with the idea of turning this into a $1 video BSO with a couple of bonuses, and then a single OTO for a monthly subscription that would allow me to provide ongoing advice as well as furnish additional premium themes and "tacos4san" created mini sites each month. That's IF, and ONLY IF, the community thinks something like that would be useful.

I don't honestly need it as an income source, cause I'm doing fine with the information above. But if some of you would benefit by having me do this and slide the layouts I create for my own business out, I'd be open to it. I'll leave it up to you guys.

I like what I read
12-01-2017, 10:44 AM
kriendor Wrote:I like what I read

I'm leaning towards doing it, but I haven't decided for certain yet. Proof that I mean what I say though... I spent 2 hours on the phone helping bluenose10 yesterday. I reviewed some of what he's doing, his processes, plans, designs, etc. I also gave general business advice and let him have a sneak peak at some of my own stuff.

Facts: I don't know the guy. He's never bought anything from me.

When I say that I like to help, I actually mean it.
12-01-2017, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 01:07 PM by Lumos.)
Kudos to you Tacos4san !!!:
(12-01-2017 10:44 AM)tacos4san Wrote:  When I say that I like to help, I actually mean it.

This world is a better place for the presence of such folks as yourself.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-02-2017, 12:45 PM
I don't know what to give away, can you give some ideal?
Sorry because I'm newbie and don't know what to to
12-03-2017, 03:46 AM
Had a long conversation with OP on his online ventures and mine the other night. The guy is full of good knowledge and advice, I would definatley buy any BSO he decides to create and sell.
6.gif
Keep Smiling!

64.gif