38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-20-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Losing a child
hop, hop, hop... Oh what a sad day to open my forum page and see this thread.

Only a parent who has lost a child can truly understand the pain of your loss. My true sincere condolences. As parents who have lost a child we can ever understand why, but all we can do is give thanks to the lord up above for lending them to us for the time we shared with them. May God give you and your family the strength to carry you through this tough time.

Many Blessing to you and your family...

Sad, 48bear14crying66sun
07-22-2021, 02:29 AM
When a kid, we get love, hope and dreams, friends, after that we get lost, lost and lost, everything, love, family, friends, dreams...
I always worried too much about losing people I love. But recently, after lost too much, I feel better when I begin trust that: If I lose people I love, I should see them again when I die, I must die in future, like them and when I should enjoy my time and keep love in my heart and spirit then I see them, I surely give ton of love, ton of kisses!
By my heart, I lost too much, my first, second and third, fourth love, my hero dreams, my best friends, my grandpa, grandma, uncles,... and many people I love. When I'm thinking about universe and time, about power of nature and spirits, I not feel bad about lost or die too much anymore!
HOP: Hope you peace and enjoy your time with the people you love still alive and with your lost son in your heart and spirit. Keep the love and kisses to give him and others when you meet them again, don't hurry just panic, our lifetime just a dot in universe lifetime's paper!
09-23-2021, 12:19 PM
Hop,

You have my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry to read this sad news. I really can't imagine your pain. Draw on the many wonderful memories you have of your son and fun, happy, loving times you all shared. Find comfort in those memories and know that we care.

Fred
09-23-2021, 05:55 PM
JAMiam47 Thank you for your condolences. It's true we never can understand, it's hard and will be hard for a life time. Thanks again for your words
(07-20-2021 10:31 PM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  hop, hop, hop... Oh what a sad day to open my forum page and see this thread.

Only a parent who has lost a child can truly understand the pain of your loss. My true sincere condolences. As parents who have lost a child we can ever understand why, but all we can do is give thanks to the lord up above for lending them to us for the time we shared with them. May God give you and your family the strength to carry you through this tough time.

Many Blessing to you and your family...

Sad, 48bear14crying66sun
Evening tips the cup,
Rose, burgundy, and gold.
Refreshment for the soul.
09-23-2021, 05:58 PM
CanhCam Guy , thank you for your nice words, it's true once we will meet again, we don't no when and we don't know were, but for sure we will back again, and all of them we have lost in our life. Thanks again!
(07-22-2021 02:29 AM)CanhCam Guy Wrote:  When a kid, we get love, hope and dreams, friends, after that we get lost, lost and lost, everything, love, family, friends, dreams...
I always worried too much about losing people I love. But recently, after lost too much, I feel better when I begin trust that: If I lose people I love, I should see them again when I die, I must die in future, like them and when I should enjoy my time and keep love in my heart and spirit then I see them, I surely give ton of love, ton of kisses!
By my heart, I lost too much, my first, second and third, fourth love, my hero dreams, my best friends, my grandpa, grandma, uncles,... and many people I love. When I'm thinking about universe and time, about power of nature and spirits, I not feel bad about lost or die too much anymore!
HOP: Hope you peace and enjoy your time with the people you love still alive and with your lost son in your heart and spirit. Keep the love and kisses to give him and others when you meet them again, don't hurry just panic, our lifetime just a dot in universe lifetime's paper!
12.gif
Evening tips the cup,
09-23-2021, 06:02 PM
fjohnson59 , thanks for the nice words! For sure the memories will never go, they are there and will be there forever, the hard way is going through it. Until today (My son died 5 months ago) there is much pain, but we have to go on.
(09-23-2021 12:19 PM)fjohnson59 Wrote:  Hop,

You have my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry to read this sad news. I really can't imagine your pain. Draw on the many wonderful memories you have of your son and fun, happy, loving times you all shared. Find comfort in those memories and know that we care.

Fred
Evening tips the cup,
09-24-2021, 01:31 AM
What a terrible tragedy and loss. All children are precious whatever their age and 36 is no age.

I can only try and imagine what you are going through and, although it may not seem like it yet, time will help heal the huge gap in your life.

I'm sure you've had lots of fantastic and fun moments with your son and those memories eventually bring you solace.

Wishing you every condolence and hope these messages from BBHF in a small way help you through your pain.
11-16-2021, 08:33 AM
Hi Hop,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a son too. He's still 7 but even with the little years we had so far I can't imagine outliving him. We all live our lives investing on their future. I can't imagine what you're going through... know that we're all family here.

He has transitioned, but he lives.
In all of us, and everywhere.
05-25-2022, 01:48 AM
(05-12-2021 12:03 AM)hop Wrote:  Hi all BBHF members,

As I have not been very active on this great form, I think I have to tell the reason.

Last 4/7/2021 my son has died at the age of 36 years, it's really very painful to see that your child is dead, you will never see him again, you will never talk with him you will never laugh with him anymore.

By nature , parents will die before a child dies, but in this case, it is not. I am totally destroyed and will need some time to get over it, so please if there are members who want some of my post's, be patient, I will be back

Thank you,
Hop

I feel very embarrassed that I am just seeing this today.
Please kindly accept my deepest condolence, while wishing you great peace and strength to continue being strong. I have experienced very deep losses and so I know what it can feel like.
May God keep and bless you real good bro.
Take care
07-23-2022, 05:20 PM
Tried to reply the other night, forum was glitching out. My sincerest and deepest condolences to you HOP. I know I'm very late and I apologize for that. I lost my kids Mom last February, and though not a child, it cut pretty deep. Still working on that. I hope nothing but the best for you in the future and may you find peace of mind in the end.

Take care Man.
23.gif

50.gif