Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Losing a child
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi all BBHF members,

As I have not been very active on this great form, I think I have to tell the reason.

Last 4/7/2021 my son has died at the age of 36 years, it's really very painful to see that your child is dead, you will never see him again, you will never talk with him you will never laugh with him anymore.

By nature , parents will die before a child dies, but in this case, it is not. I am totally destroyed and will need some time to get over it, so please if there are members who want some of my post's, be patient, I will be back

Thank you,
Hop
(05-12-2021 12:03 AM)hop Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all BBHF members,

As I have not been very active on this great form, I think I have to tell the reason.

Last 4/7/2021 my son has died at the age of 36 years, it's really very painful to see that your child is dead, you will never see him again, you will never talk with him you will never laugh with him anymore.

By nature , parents will die before a child dies, but in this case, it is not. I am totally destroyed and will need some time to get over it, so please if there are members who want some of my post's, be patient, I will be back

Thank you,
Hop

Hi Hop i am so sorry for your loss. Condolence.
but wherever your child now he is on heaven and watching you. He will be really much happy if you will move on. I know it will be hard for now but as time goes by you will get to accept it that everything happen for a reason but it pains me much too. I hope you find more strength. We are just here for you no matter what.
Hop I am very sad to see this terrible news and I can only wish you well.

There is little in this life that can exceed the pain of any loss of one's child.

I send along to you my wishes for strength and finding some peace within yourself.

You are a very valued member here and I have always appreciated your contributions.

I'm certain we will all be very relieved when you are returning again.

smith
Hop, I make no claim to even remotely understand your pain
but I would like to extend my deepest and sincerest condolences
to you and your family.

With those special memories of the best of times that you shared
together, living eternally in your heart and mind your son will
forever be with you.

It saddens me deeply hearing of your loss and I wish peace
upon your son's resting place and a swift return to as
normal a life for you and your family as is humanly possible.

My sincere regards,
eBizmoney 59handshake
Dear hop, really sorry to hear the bad news.

Take your time to rest and may Allah and Fod bless you and your family always.

Sad
Yes we are all here for you, hop. My condolences to you and your loved ones too. I myself was struck with a double whammy as well. My mother has died on the 23rd of January and my brother also died 90 days later on the same day last month. My mom was 84 and my brother was 61. It wasn't easy for our family but we strive to move on with our lives. So stay strong, my friend, I know I am. Peace.
Hi. Condolence Hop.

Thank you for sharing and trusting BBF in what you are going through right now.
I pray that you will find strength, courage and peace as you face the days ahead.
My deepest condolence on what happen. No matter what bro. We are always here for you if you need someone to talk with.
Sincerest condolences
to you and your family.
We are always here for you Hop.
- Jimms
Sorry to hear that.... I hope this helps a bit... A poem... written by Mary Elizabeth Frye titled:
It Helped me a loot in similar situation.

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's