15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-24-2018, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2018 02:02 PM by Theo1.)
HALBERT HAS RISEN!!! Truly Sit at the Feet of the MASTER!
Imagine you are crawling through a BARREN DESERT- It's not just HOT, it's Blazingly Frying like a suffocating blast in the face from a brick-stone pizza oven from HELL- So hot and dry you could you can actually feel the skin on your face, arms and legs slowly splitting into thin, sharp, painful crevasses-

Your eyes are as dry as your throat- If you could, you would beg someone, ANYONE for even a simple morsel of a sickly-sour ROTTEN LEMON just for a taste of the sharp stinging juice to give your scratchy ability to swallow SOME kind of lubrication...But there's no one around...

And then, standing in the distance, you see a- Savior? He looks like a slightly pudgy but still somewhat muscular remnant of a man who probably could have bench-pressed a small motorcycle in his day-

And as he walks closer to you with a friendly, generous smile, you recognize a familiar raccoon-like pattern in his wise beard- And it is...arguably still the most esteemed copywriter on the planet...Gary Halbert! Risen from beyond...

You marvel at how this is possible...The great, irreplaceable Gary Halbert passed away way too soon in 2007...How, and more importantly, WHY in the world is he here, now, standing before you? Is it possible? Has he achieved some kind of unfathomable immortality?

And then you realize, yes, Gary Halbert HAS come to speak to me from beyond the grave, and YES, he HAS immortalized himself for us, and ALL successive generations to learn from- A rugged, proven guidepost, beacon, LEADER for all of us to follow- In an absolutely crackinlingly parched DESERT of lost marketing souls, the Blind truly leading the Blind, constantly running after, panting after, that NEXT, NEW, SHINY TECHNIQUE, LOOPHOLE, SHORT-CUT, "METHOD" to the """Holy Grail""" ---- "EFFORTLESS RICHES!"

And here is Gary, patting you on the head, not in a condescending way, not in a patronizing manner, but rather, in a most LOVING way- Telling you...Never fear...I am your marketing guidepost...Unlike so many others screaming in the marketplace, proclaiming themselves to be unquestioned "GURUS..." You will see, in a just a minute...that all roads lead back to ME...

I may have passed away 11 years ago in an untimely manner, but I KNEW, on some conscious or unconscious level, that I NEEDED to ABSOLUTELY impart ALL of my years of experience and hard-fought marketing "WISDOM"- Not later, but NOW--- For YOU, yes YOU-- So that you will never be led astray again-

And so I present to you...Gary's ultimate life work-

"The Gary Halbert Letter"...with... Their TITLES!!!!!!!

Enjoy and prosper!!!!

Code:
https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/wibXqQ09/file.html
08-24-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: HALBERT HAS RISEN!!! Truly Sit at the Feet of the MASTER!
Theo1, you posses magical aqbility to share products that noone has.
Thank you a million times for the share.
Im already reading about noSexGary.
Some of us would pay a fortune to make Sir Gary Halbert come back.
At least for a day.

If by chance someone doesn't know who Gary is.
Download this package. Read it. And it will make you money even if you fail 99% at everything.
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
08-24-2018, 05:49 PM
Theo1, you are sharing some truly amazing stuff with the rest of us !!
Thanks Perfect 10 Thanks
(+Rep added, of course.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-24-2018, 09:07 PM
thanks, reps added!
08-25-2018, 05:38 AM
Awesome share! Thanks! Max reps added!
32.gif
08-25-2018, 08:20 AM
Perfect 10

Thanks

Thank you for another great share @theo1, reps added.
09-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Thanks for sharing...rep.....
09-10-2018, 06:02 AM
This is a wonderful share. Everyone who knows Gary and his work will appreciate this - especially with the titles. To those who don't know Gary, I'd say, pay attention, study and learn. There is a lifetime worth of information here. @Theo1 thanks for a great contribution!
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
09-10-2018, 06:46 AM
Thanks Theo1, repped
09-10-2018, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 10:36 AM by Theo1.)
(09-10-2018 06:02 AM)NoJob Wrote:  This is a wonderful share. Everyone who knows Gary and his work will appreciate this - especially with the titles. To those who don't know Gary, I'd say, pay attention, study and learn. There is a lifetime worth of information here. @Theo1 thanks for a great contribution!
Cheers,
NoJob

Thanks NoJob- No problem-

One thing that I've always gotten from Gary's newsletters (and Doberman Dan's as well more recently) is just taking on Gary's mindset- I started reading his newsletters more than 10 years ago, and I think it was just his pure confidence and fearlessness about NEVER panicking when it came to making money- You get to see him try stuff through his newsletters, where Gary has a success, spends his money and is in the hole again, and tries another project to get back on top- YES, Gary had and was an amazing talent, but just studying Gary and John Carlton alone will breed that confidence and assurance, plus the skill of copywriting if you really go through their courses-

Watch Gary on You tube at Ted Nicholas' self-publishing event from years ago-

As Gary says- "I have about as much ability to KEEP money as a pig does of doing calculus-"

Gary ALSO says- "I NEED to have a huge EARNING CAPACITY because I'm so bad at keeping money-" Read some of Doberman Dan's newsletters where he talks about his relationship with Gary and this characteristic of Gary, and how Doberman Dan has tried very hard to learn from Gary's experience so as not to repeat it-

Ok! 'Nuff said!
38.gif

42.gif