32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2020, 07:18 AM
RE: HAH !! I finally beat Mega; here's how.
And after ALL this time - JDL still rules here !!

I use it for ANY and ALL downloads and it is an utter delight, still.

All I have and use is the free/Java version.
Apparently it uses some sort of proxy tech that is revolving and that may be how it beats the megasuck limitations.

I posted specific info about getting JDL here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Grabbing-Udemy-Lots-Besides

It is VERY IMPORTANT to use the JAR file rather than the EXE installer !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-24-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: HAH !! I finally beat Mega; here's how.
Just a wee bump for this old thread to help out anyone who needs the info...
12-30-2022, 12:38 PM
Lightbulb RE: HAH !! I finally beat Mega; here's how.
I bumped this thread ~1 year ago and ZERO has changed for me since then regarding my uses of the java version of JDL - mega, zippy and other sites for which it is STILL the easiest and best DL tool IMO.

There's more info throughout this thread - but for anyone needing this info all this time later=>

Here is the OP, quoted:

(11-11-2019 05:09 PM)Lumos Wrote:  That damned mega was so much trouble for me and for so long too.

Couldn't get anything of any big size - it would always quit on me (if it would even work at all).

Then, after it quit on me so many times and I managed to get a handful of smaller things from there it would shut me down for 'limited BW'.

Nasty. So I just renamed it to megasuck and forgot about using it.

Different methods have been shared to get around all the megasuck problems but none of them ever helped me so I figured it must be some kind of internet trouble...then a sort of happy accident occurred after I finally got JDownloader; I had copied a megasuck link to see how large it might be and JDL grabbed it from the clipboard and offered to DL it. Wow. I tried that and got shocked shitless - IT WORKED !!

All I have is the free/Java version - but apparently it uses some sort of proxy tech that is revolving and that may be how it beats the megasuck limitations.

I posted about my adventure in getting JDL here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Grab...ts-Besides

So I say never mind all the twisted up methods to beat megasuck at their silly games - just get JDL and it is GAME OVER for megasuck!!

24.gif