32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2013, 02:17 PM
RE:
(11-26-2013 12:39 PM)michel221 Wrote:  
(11-26-2013 10:47 AM)Cimmerian Wrote:  
(11-26-2013 02:21 AM)Jhonson Wrote:  hi friends,
given the trend, this forum should be called bestblackhatmarket :)
pay a high amount for a cracked software (or simply copied) is insane. at this point, you buy the original license to use it without problems.
p.s. this note is not addressed to any user, but it is only a logical observation.
(11-26-2013 10:47 AM)Cimmerian Wrote:  i fully agree.
all i see here is people whinning how much they paid for stealing something, and crying for money.
i've contacted many, everyone requested to send them bucks.
with this qaidi and edir thing, i can show his file:
http://5055.ru/files/38928887
if someone can get a password from qaidi, then we would be able to open that archive.
at the same time, i just wanted to show that i really was at his site and took this file from there. i doubt qaidi would prove it (probably not), but he - or anyone who's got password from him - can see that this is exactly his file by applying his password.
here is another one from qaidi's hard drive, this one without a password:
http://5055.ru/files/38928893
archive's called "songs.zip", i don't know what it is, so see for yourself, and make a good use of it, if you know what it is.
best regards to all of you people.
Woul'd you mind reuploaden edir, it seems not at full.
I can probably crack that, never had a problem with that

archive is ok, i checked it, works fine. just won't open because of the password, but all contents are clearly visible.
you need a latest version of winrar to open it, which is version 5. you can get one from the offsite: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
or i would suggest using betterzip (latest version 2.3.2) if you are on mac - works fine as well.
11-26-2013, 06:12 PM
RE:
need password, anyone have a password for the archive??
11-26-2013, 06:25 PM
RE:
(11-26-2013 06:12 PM)fajarassaad Wrote:  need password, anyone have a password for the archive??
mrqaidi has one, as the file is taken from his hard drive.
but he won't disclose i guess, as he is trying to sell this file.
11-26-2013, 07:05 PM
RE:
@ "mrqaidi" buddy everyone is asking for the password, could you please help all the people here ?
Please consider this as an appeal from all the people here on BBHF and prove the fact that this forum is for helping each other and sharing the resources which everyone can't afford to buy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!
11-26-2013, 10:09 PM
RE:
(11-26-2013 12:21 AM)Cimmerian Wrote:  @Cimmerian

edir_fixed.zip maybe a fix for edir 9.8.2 but its still missing many files /folders from the root like as of 7.5 it should have /article and /event /listing ..someone had shared the same source comes from heckkistner.com.

Mr.qaidi is now selling ver. 10 of edir now a days. (see his sig.)

its time to move on with v.10 and leave this 9.8 crap. no one have the original code for v9.
(11-25-2013 11:16 PM)michel221 Wrote:  totally agree with you, but 400 is to much
i believe it's called "fence" - the one who is reselling stolen items.
and i believe you don't have to advocate for qaidi.
simply because it was not him who acquired and nulled edir
i know it, because i've taken it from qaidi site. when he announced ridiculous price, i just went there and picked up the files. besides, do you really believe somebody can do a real job, when anybody can do whatever at his own site? i would rather doubt that.
he received edir from someone else, just won't announce the source.
it's a pitty actually, 'cause it would be very interesting to talk to the person who've been nulling it: i've got something professional to discuss with him with regards to some other scripts. but no luck - qaidi is hiding that info :(
as far as edir goes, the only really decoded and working copy i've seen since version 7.5 is the one i made for a customer in us. all others had a lot of issues.
as for version 10, there is only 1 file missing from the whole set. it's "functions.php" inside of "setup" directory.
everything works fine without it, but would be nice to have a complete set.
or maybe someone knows password to the archive that was sent to qaidi? i've picked that file from his site as well, but archive is password-protected. i can share that file, no problem, but it's useless without a password.
12.gif
11-26-2013, 11:37 PM
RE:
zoran1209 can you show me proof that i ask 400 usd

only edirectory cost 200 usd , and i will sell it for 150 usd now

also you ask me for 3 scripts not only edir dont forget that

and yes someone hack my website and make backup of some not complete scripts :)
11-26-2013, 11:55 PM
RE:
What you can do is lock one of his files in order trade for the password of edir :)
11-27-2013, 12:13 AM
RE:
What did i tell you, guys?
Big bucks instead of both eyes.
Ok, let's play rrhis game: i will let out what qaidi is selling for 50 bucks.
11-27-2013, 02:02 AM
RE:
Anyways, is there anybody who is sharing full working and nulled script?
11-27-2013, 06:03 AM
RE:
No one is sharing the current version, so I have installed eDirectory v7.0.10 on my domain.
Its clean and perfectly working, will wait until someone share the latest working and nulled... :)

@ mrqaidi please share the script, I wish I would have bought the nulled script from you if I had that much money.
43.gif

46.gif