39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2013, 11:14 PM
RE:
(11-25-2013 09:29 PM)Cimmerian Wrote:  
(11-25-2013 05:15 PM)narciszu Wrote:  Ask mrqaidi for this script. Is the person that can help you all with this script. He worked a lot in order to get nulled, worked and installable.
it's not a deal: qaidi quoted me 400 bucks for what he has stolen.
i need just 1 file from the whole set, really, all the rest is not a problem.
I am sure that you are aware that each one share here is stolen or whatever. I dont support people who sell for high price something what dont belong to them, because its just f...ing wrong...but in this case, i know that mrqaidi have work a lot on this script to be functional and for sure he have to be pay out for that job...400 bucs is maybe little bit too high (if this is a price), but i am not somebody who can judge that...for understanding, this member mrqaidi is not friend of mine or anything similiar, i just know what have to be done to get this script working and that is something for what need a lot of time and knowlage. Maybe one day somebody will share this script FREEFORALL ;) cheers
11-25-2013, 11:16 PM
RE:
totally agree with you, but 400 is to much
11-26-2013, 12:21 AM
RE:
(11-25-2013 11:16 PM)michel221 Wrote:  totally agree with you, but 400 is to much
i believe it's called "fence" - the one who is reselling stolen items.
and i believe you don't have to advocate for qaidi.
simply because it was not him who acquired and nulled edir
i know it, because i've taken it from qaidi site. when he announced ridiculous price, i just went there and picked up the files. besides, do you really believe somebody can do a real job, when anybody can do whatever at his own site? i would rather doubt that.
he received edir from someone else, just won't announce the source.
it's a pitty actually, 'cause it would be very interesting to talk to the person who've been nulling it: i've got something professional to discuss with him with regards to some other scripts. but no luck - qaidi is hiding that info :(
as far as edir goes, the only really decoded and working copy i've seen since version 7.5 is the one i made for a customer in us. all others had a lot of issues.
as for version 10, there is only 1 file missing from the whole set. it's "functions.php" inside of "setup" directory.
everything works fine without it, but would be nice to have a complete set.
or maybe someone knows password to the archive that was sent to qaidi? i've picked that file from his site as well, but archive is password-protected. i can share that file, no problem, but it's useless without a password.
11-26-2013, 12:31 AM
RE:
(11-25-2013 11:14 PM)zoran1209 Wrote:  Anyhing that is worth buying in this forum is posted in the offers section, otherwise it is only stolen nulled scripts that are usually no good anyway.
(11-25-2013 09:29 PM)Cimmerian Wrote:  
(11-25-2013 05:15 PM)narciszu Wrote:  Ask mrqaidi for this script. Is the person that can help you all with this script. He worked a lot in order to get nulled, worked and installable.
it's not a deal: qaidi quoted me 400 bucks for what he has stolen.
i need just 1 file from the whole set, really, all the rest is not a problem.
I am sure that you are aware that each one share here is stolen or whatever. I dont support people who sell for high price something what dont belong to them, because its just f...ing wrong...but in this case, i know that mrqaidi have work a lot on this script to be functional and for sure he have to be pay out for that job...400 bucs is maybe little bit too high (if this is a price), but i am not somebody who can judge that...for understanding, this member mrqaidi is not friend of mine or anything similiar, i just know what have to be done to get this script working and that is something for what need a lot of time and knowlage. Maybe one day somebody will share this script FREEFORALL ;) cheers
11-26-2013, 01:09 AM
RE:
ooh then its absurd that he is selling a stolen script

@Cimmerian; would you mind pm me the files from there im preatty good with code cracking

cheers
20.gif
11-26-2013, 01:19 AM
RE:
i beleive that you are not serious about that "advocate"...because i never go in front off anybody. I have tones of scripts like many people here, but i have never used single one for own real project (only full test before purchase). With rgds to pass-protected archive, you really cannot broke that or you just kidding...
11-26-2013, 02:21 AM
RE:
hi friends,
given the trend, this forum should be called bestblackhatmarket :)
pay a high amount for a cracked software (or simply copied) is insane. at this point, you buy the original license to use it without problems.
p.s. this note is not addressed to any user, but it is only a logical observation.
11-26-2013, 07:55 AM
RE:
(11-26-2013 02:21 AM)Jhonson Wrote:  hi friends,
pay a high amount for a cracked software (or simply copied) is insane. at this point, you buy the original license to use it without problems.
p.s. this note is not addressed to any user, but it is only a logical observation.
good one, I think I have it all, ill let you gays know
11-26-2013, 10:47 AM
RE:

i fully agree.
all i see here is people whinning how much they paid for stealing something, and crying for money.
i've contacted many, everyone requested to send them bucks.
with this qaidi and edir thing, i can show his file:
http://5055.ru/files/38928887
if someone can get a password from qaidi, then we would be able to open that archive.
at the same time, i just wanted to show that i really was at his site and took this file from there. i doubt qaidi would prove it (probably not), but he - or anyone who's got password from him - can see that this is exactly his file by applying his password.
here is another one from qaidi's hard drive, this one without a password:
http://5055.ru/files/38928893
archive's called "songs.zip", i don't know what it is, so see for yourself, and make a good use of it, if you know what it is.
best regards to all of you people.
11-26-2013, 12:39 PM
RE:
(11-26-2013 10:47 AM)Cimmerian Wrote:  
(11-26-2013 10:47 AM)Cimmerian Wrote:  i fully agree.
all i see here is people whinning how much they paid for stealing something, and crying for money.
i've contacted many, everyone requested to send them bucks.
with this qaidi and edir thing, i can show his file:
http://5055.ru/files/38928887
if someone can get a password from qaidi, then we would be able to open that archive.
at the same time, i just wanted to show that i really was at his site and took this file from there. i doubt qaidi would prove it (probably not), but he - or anyone who's got password from him - can see that this is exactly his file by applying his password.
here is another one from qaidi's hard drive, this one without a password:
http://5055.ru/files/38928893
archive's called "songs.zip", i don't know what it is, so see for yourself, and make a good use of it, if you know what it is.
best regards to all of you people.
Woul'd you mind reuploaden edir, it seems not at full.
I can probably crack that, never had a problem with that
74.gif

55.gif