78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: [GET] Wordtracker.com Gold Account ACCESS for FREE [Worth: $99/month]
(07-23-2016 02:07 AM)We Go Wrote:  
(06-21-2016 12:27 PM)NonViolence Wrote:  Get Free Access to Wordtracker.com
[Image: UQ7f0r2.png]

I have tried to give out wordtracker.com gold accounts before but people changed password in just a few hours..
So I decided to create a software that will login to wordtracker.com on one of my accounts automatically..
Then you can use it as you want!

I need to keep control over how many people use the bot so I can have the fitting amount of wordtracker.com accounts loaded into it.
SO you will need to CREATE your own account within the bot to access the software. You can use any username and password for that.

I truly appreciate what you share here, but,
I made the account in your bot,
logged in successfully into the bot,
and then
I only see the LOGIN for Wordtracker
(asking to input Username and Password, or option to reset password. )
NotWorking
I was in great hopes that this type of bot would be a solution for many of us to share other accounts similar to wordtracker (too expensive for single person to use on occasional basis): it looks like something changed ???

subscribing to watch for your reply

here is the reply :

https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/54f03...469268347/
[url= http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...ad]General + Sig Rules for BBHF [Updated FEB 2020] **Must Read**
[/url]
07-24-2016, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2016 02:32 AM by We Go.)
RE: [GET] Wordtracker.com Gold Account ACCESS for FREE [Worth: $99/month]
(07-23-2016 08:08 PM)sahydian Wrote:  
(07-23-2016 02:07 AM)We Go Wrote:  
(06-21-2016 12:27 PM)NonViolence Wrote:  ...
So I decided to create a software that will login to wordtracker.com on one of my accounts automatically..
Then you can use it as you want!

I truly appreciate what you share here, but,
I made the account in your bot,
logged in successfully into the bot,
and then
I only see the LOGIN for Wordtracker
(asking to input Username and Password, or option to reset password. )
NotWorking
I was in great hopes that this type of bot would be a solution for many of us to share other accounts similar to wordtracker (too expensive for single person to use on occasional basis): it looks like something changed ???

subscribing to watch for your reply

here is the reply :

https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/54f03...469268347/

I appreciate your concern, a warning which you have made several times now. I was directing the comment to NonViolence specifically.

FWIW, I am not a coder, but personally I have found that the antivirus tools are somewhat of a panacea: that is, its better to rely on your own solution. I do a complete backup before running/installing a new tool. I dont think there is any other effective defense, and still have a productive system.

54.gif