57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2018, 12:14 PM
[GET] WP SPYBAR v2.8
Discover themes and plugins used on any Wordpress Website. Oldie for Chrome browser but still works.

GET EXTENSION
08-18-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: [GET] WP SPYBAR v2.8
Useful, Thanks
The question which I'm still hoping someone may answer is how can we go about grabbing already installed themes and plugins on our own Wordpress site if we need to ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-18-2018, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 01:57 PM by JAMiam47.)
(08-18-2018 12:26 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Useful, Thanks
The question which I'm still hoping someone may answer is how can we go about grabbing already installed themes and plugins on our own Wordpress site if we need to ??

Hey "smithnowt" hopefully I understood you correctly, do you just want to copy your existing websites to backup or migrate to another domain. There is several different plugins you can use that will get this done painlessly. [All-In-One WP Migration],[WP Clone by WP Academy] that's just a couple of them. I'm sure you can find plenty of videos on youtube that can guide you. Good luck buddy...
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
08-18-2018, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2018 02:55 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for replying to me JAMiam47 !!

Sadly - no...:
(08-18-2018 01:57 PM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  Hey "smithnowt" hopefully I understood you correctly, do you just want to copy your existing websites to backup or migrate to another domain. There is several different plugins you can use that will get this done painlessly. [All-In-One WP Migration],[WP Clone by WP Academy] that's just a couple of them. I'm sure you can find plenty of videos on youtube that can guide you. Good luck buddy...

My goal is to JUST grab already installed themes and plugins on my own Wordpress site to re-use them on a totally different site of mine ??

The query itself is troublesome as all it returns from a WWW search is the same as what you suggested - things to clone, backup or migrate a WP site.
I did not figure out how to make my search less generic - hence the query.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

36.gif