25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: [GET] VideoMakerFX v1.1 (latest) Video Maker FX
(12-03-2016 05:13 PM)lord.currency Wrote:  Ratzazz,

Can you update the download link for Video Maker FX 1.1 for Mac?

Thank you

________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________

First link I tried was VALID!!! Perfect 10

They were just updated like a month ago.

If I can find one so can you!

Enjoy,
RA Cool

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
12-04-2016, 01:17 AM
When trying to access the software I keep seeing this error:

VideoMakerFX cannot connect to verify your log-in details. Ensure you are connected to the Internet and that no firewall or anti-virus is blocking VideoMakerFX from connecting to the Internet. Ensure to set a rule or disable your Firewall / Anti-Virus to allow VideoMakerFX to connect".

I only see it on my computer, when I installed the software on my friend's computer, it worked fine. Any one have any clue how to get around this on my computer?

Thanks in Advance
12-04-2016, 02:25 AM
Ratzazz,

My mistake friend. I wasted valuable hours with this issue, and it could have easily been avoided by reading more carefully...

That error was triggered because of the information about VideoMakerFX in the hosts file from the previous crack.

I found your other post about how to locate and edit hosts files. Now my question is, where is the Main.swf file located at on the Mac for this software? I see in the post you specify the directory for Windows.

I really appreciate your support and value. As soon as get everything situated, I'll be looking at forwarding payment for the templates.

Thank you
Max Rep Added
12-04-2016, 08:34 AM
(12-04-2016 02:25 AM)lord.currency Wrote:  Ratzazz,

My mistake friend. I wasted valuable hours with this issue, and it could have easily been avoided by reading more carefully...

That error was triggered because of the information about VideoMakerFX in the hosts file from the previous crack.

I found your other post about how to locate and edit hosts files. Now my question is, where is the Main.swf file located at on the Mac for this software? I see in the post you specify the directory for Windows.

I really appreciate your support and value. As soon as get everything situated, I'll be looking at forwarding payment for the templates.

Thank you
Max Rep Added

________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________

default mac /Applications/VideoMakerFX

ALSO NOTE:
Modify your hosts file
https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/mod...osts-file/

Hosts file notes:
The hosts filename should be *hosts* and not host or host2 or anything else, ONLY "hosts". (without quotes)

It should have no extension (hosts not hosts.txt) - be careful if you have configured windows to hide known extensions, check the properties to be sure: The correct hosts file's type will show up as just "File".

ONLY use notepad or notepad++ (plaintext editor) and NOT word or wordpad, etc as they will save formatting in the file that will not let it work.~~~

Enjoy,
RA Cool

12-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Ra,

Thank you for your response, and thank you for the Pro Themes, You ROCK!!!

So I should drop the Main.swf file in that folder even if there is not one there to overwrite?

Thanks
47.gif
12-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Ra,

Thank you for your response, and thank you for the Pro Themes, You ROCK!!!

So I should drop the Main.swf file in that folder even if there is not one there to overwrite?

Thanks
12-05-2016, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 04:02 PM by ratzazz.)

Don’t know that much about a mac but the file should be there.

A different path or something maybe?

Maybe some of you mac guys can help?

Enjoy,
RA Cool

12-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Thanks for sharing

Rep added
12-29-2016, 05:52 PM
hi. thanks for the share. however, when i was trying to access the installation instructions, it gave an error "windows cannot complete extraction. destination file cannot be created." how can i fix this? i already downloaded the sip.sap files 3 times from different links and i'm still getting the same error.
12-29-2016, 07:36 PM
(12-29-2016 05:52 PM)the10thwraith Wrote:  hi. thanks for the share. however, when i was trying to access the installation instructions, it gave an error "windows cannot complete extraction. destination file cannot be created." how can i fix this? i already downloaded the sip.sap files 3 times from different links and i'm still getting the same error.
________________________________________________________________________________​______________

Use current winzip.

Enjoy,
RA Cool

54.gif

15.gif