Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] VideoMakerFX v1.1 (OLDER) Video Maker FX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
NOTICE:
This thread is now closed due to mass confusion over the different versions etc so consider it null and void.

Go to the NEW thread for the latest downloads and info, etc.

VideoMakerFX v1.1 (latest) Video Maker FX ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

COMPLETELY UPDATED: 10/29/2016 - Many thanks and REP to dragon007

NOTICE: NOTHING in this thread applies PRIOR to 10/29/2016!

If you are installing NEW then you’re golden!

If you have previous installation dated BEFORE 10/29/2016 download the fix below and follow the instructions. It is VERY simple!

If you have ANY problems simply read and follow the FAQ.

Internet access no longer needed. Will run standalone with no internet access.

Sales Page:
Magic Button :

[Image: LdvIyWO.jpg]
~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

LATEST VERSION 1.1 – Released May 4th, 2015 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

- Ability to Move Text, Image, Shape, Animation, Video Objects
– Improved Audio Recording and Individual Slide Audio Now Available Under Video Tab
– “Save As” Issues Fixed ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Many thanks and REP to dragon007

Download:
Magic Button :

> > REP Here Because You Appreciate The Effort! Happydance Happydance Happydance

Magic Button :

> > Don't Forget To Share!

Magic Button :

Installation instructions with fix: (2.3MB) (NAMES changed to protect the innocent) ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Here is the v1.1 (latest) program setup files if you need them:

v1.1 Windows version: (128MB) (NAMES changed to protect the innocent) ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

v1.1 MAC version: (138MB) (NAMES changed to protect the innocent) ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Get your new VideoMakerFX Monthly Prothemes and Slides Folders here:
Magic Button :

VideoMakerFX Monthly Prothemes and Slides Folders Group Buy.

NOTE: You have to be a member of the GB Lover Group to access the above GB page.
Go to your Control Panel and on the bottom left go to Group Memberships and join.
Then you can go to the above page.

Do NOT post mirrors as I maintain my own shares.
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

RA Cool

Reserved for FAQ

NOTICE: Do NOT follow ANY advice or instructions in this thread PRIOR to 10/29/2016.

FAQ:
Magic Button :
FAQ last updated 12/03/2016

Q. How do I get links for this share?

A. Check the OP (original post) under links.

Q. I PMd you and you did not reply!

A. Allow up to 24hrs for me to return info to you via PM (NO exceptions)
ALSO: . . . Make sure your PMs are turned ON in your CP and that you have FREE space in your inbox to receive a PM!
. . . [Image: PMs.on.2016-07-03_12-43-00.png~original]

Q. when i extract ... I get error. Corrupted file. Can i get your link again?

A. That’s your download not the file. Download it again or from different mirror.

Q. I get an error that I must be connected to the internet, bla, blah, blah ...

A. You are using an older version dated PRIOR to 10/13/2016.
Download the latest fix and follow instruction from the OP.
The latest fix does not require internet access.

Q. Where is the hosts file?

A. default PC c:\program files\VideoMakerFX\
OR
default mac /Applications/VideoMakerFX

Q. How do I edit the host file?

A. https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/mod...osts-file/

Hosts file notes:
The hosts filename should be *hosts* and not host or host2 or anything else, ONLY "hosts". (without quotes)

It should have no extension (hosts not hosts.txt) - be careful if you have configured windows to hide known extensions, check the properties to be sure: The correct hosts file's type will show up as just "File".

ONLY use notepad or notepad++ (plaintext editor) and NOT word or wordpad, etc as they will save formatting in the file that will not let it work.

Enjoy,
RA Cool

thansk for a great share op, repped ;)
might need this one in the future
THANKS ratzazz

PLUS don't forget to make a backup of slides folder from earlier version to make sure you dont have to re install the pro themes again:)
Rep to ratzazz. :)
Thanks buddy! Great share!
I will download and test ;-)
+REP to ratzazz and all contributors
thanks for sharing
I don't know why I bother to use these updates. Every time I do the files gets corrupt and don't work anymore I end up having to rebuild the d*** host but that never seems to work either. All files are in the correct place all instructions were followed exact still wrong username and password come up.

Again I can't imagine how so many follow the same steps as I do and yet not one bit of trouble. Is this a windows 7 problem that this keeps happening?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Reference URL's