45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-31-2014, 09:32 AM
RE:
Mister Quasar,

The read has been nearly as daunting as Ulysses but managed to arrive at the last page last night.

Me-abhi to be commended, the fellow that gave this thread it's origin, who was brought to do it by the maker of the product.

All three, and the rest who have joined in and still arriving.

May I ask for your link? It has become highly coveted it seems. My curiosity is piqued.

I have checked boxes. Messaging and Notification
Receive emails from the Administrators. = YES, checked.
Hide your email from other members. = NO, un-checked.
Receive private messages from other users. = YES, checked.
Alert me with a notice when I receive a Private Message.= YES, checked.
Notify me by email when I receive a new Private Message.= YES, checked.
Default Thread Subscription Mode: INSTANT= ACTIVE.

To test, a member sent me a private message and was received.

Also a member sent successfully to my email address, so working too.

I show this to maybe help those that are having trouble getting your information.

Hoping what I have at account settings are what is needed to accept your link information.

Arby
01-31-2014, 09:41 AM
RE:
Thanks Quasar!!! Reps given. Thanks for your efforts and giving me hope. Please send pm the download info when you have a minute. Thanks Redmoon3. Smile
01-31-2014, 12:02 PM
RE:
yclim,

Just want to thank you for taking the time to compile all of Quasar's comments up to Page 41 of this thread. It was really helpful.

I showed you some love by giving you some +REP for your effort!
01-31-2014, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 02:38 AM by harlock.)
RE:
Hi,

@Quasar +Rep added, can you send me the info please? :)

Thanks for share great info!
01-31-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: [GET] [Update - Ver. 2 ] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily!
(01-18-2014 04:56 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Okay guys,

I have the new file too - only I won't post a public link. (I almost posted this in VIP only.)

I bought it - don't need it but bought it anyway. This is just paying it forward and a cool thing to do. I had tough times many years ago too so I know what it's like.

Here's the deal:

Give me a rep to say thanks and I will PM you the download info. (Make sure your box is clear!) I don't particularly care about the reps but I do like to get thanks - especially when I go out of my way and even buy stuff I really don't need.

Please don't PM me - and, for those of you that asked, I don't give my Skype info to anyone but paying clients. I just don't have the time to respond or talk with everyone.

You can wait on someone else to post the download info, BUT

I also included a small document I use that defuses the box issue PLUS gives away two of my other sources for arbitrage goods.

This small piece of correspondence has been responsible for facilitating lot and lots of sales. If you came to me as a client, you would have to pay an obscene amount of money to get both the piece and the tactic.

The tactic needs no explanation - the content tells you all you need to know.

This is conditional on a couple of things:

1.) You DO NOT share the info or mirror the link ANYWHERE or with ANYONE. I will send it to your private email!
2.) Cretins that have posted in this thread need not post or ask - you won't get it.

How can I - will I - protect this? I opened the ebook and seeded a few words of the content. Then I changed them a few times, and made a few versions. (No I won't tell you how many.)

If you share it, I will know when I go download your share. (I know all the sites you know!)

ONLY I won't do a thing about it EXCEPT -

1.) The author is setting up a continuity component - a monthly digest. I will spend a couple of bucks and subscribe - then write a review about them. (I will tell you if they work or not AND maybe give you additional tactics.)

2.) This is just the tip of the iceberg - There are lots more ways of doing Ebay arbitrage than using Amazon. I will be putting together a few short reports on the other forms and some of the methods like:

Intra-Ebay Arbitrage
Multi-region Arbitrage
Reverse Ebay Arbitrage
Global Ebay Arbitrage

Then outsourcing all of it! (like I do)

These are just a few of the things I will write brief reports about.

ONLY if you share my links or info between each other or on other sites -

You WILL BE permanently screwed!

This will be a BBHF and Quasar exclusive - the people sharing the product or link won't get squat!

The price - at least for now - NOT A D*MN CENT!

You see - unlike lots of folks here - and the cretins and newbies - I really don't need your money!

I have not been able to come up with a way to thank the mods and admin for my VIP status - so this is my way of doing it. I am highly appreciative and thankful - and I did not miss or overlook it.

This will be my stuff - my tactics and my work - so at least it will be original - and proven. I don't write about sh*t that doesn't work.

I make lots of money just f*cking around with stuff like this - my big bucks come from writing copy and product creation.

Think in terms of a big boxcar PLUS a year - just from copywriting!

So even though I am broke and have never made any money online - I will try to provide you guys some solid Ebay info (that actually works) as a way for a poor guy like me to pay it forward.

DON'T get your panties in a twist if it takes me time to reply - I am a busy guy but will respond to every post!

Thanks Rep Added
31.gif
01-31-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: [GET] [Update - Ver. 2 ] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily!
Appreciate it.
(01-18-2014 04:56 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Okay guys,

I have the new file too - only I won't post a public link. (I almost posted this in VIP only.)

I bought it - don't need it but bought it anyway. This is just paying it forward and a cool thing to do. I had tough times many years ago too so I know what it's like.

Here's the deal:

Give me a rep to say thanks and I will PM you the download info. (Make sure your box is clear!) I don't particularly care about the reps but I do like to get thanks - especially when I go out of my way and even buy stuff I really don't need.

Please don't PM me - and, for those of you that asked, I don't give my Skype info to anyone but paying clients. I just don't have the time to respond or talk with everyone.

You can wait on someone else to post the download info, BUT

I also included a small document I use that defuses the box issue PLUS gives away two of my other sources for arbitrage goods.

This small piece of correspondence has been responsible for facilitating lot and lots of sales. If you came to me as a client, you would have to pay an obscene amount of money to get both the piece and the tactic.

The tactic needs no explanation - the content tells you all you need to know.

This is conditional on a couple of things:

1.) You DO NOT share the info or mirror the link ANYWHERE or with ANYONE. I will send it to your private email!
2.) Cretins that have posted in this thread need not post or ask - you won't get it.

How can I - will I - protect this? I opened the ebook and seeded a few words of the content. Then I changed them a few times, and made a few versions. (No I won't tell you how many.)

If you share it, I will know when I go download your share. (I know all the sites you know!)

ONLY I won't do a thing about it EXCEPT -

1.) The author is setting up a continuity component - a monthly digest. I will spend a couple of bucks and subscribe - then write a review about them. (I will tell you if they work or not AND maybe give you additional tactics.)

2.) This is just the tip of the iceberg - There are lots more ways of doing Ebay arbitrage than using Amazon. I will be putting together a few short reports on the other forms and some of the methods like:

Intra-Ebay Arbitrage
Multi-region Arbitrage
Reverse Ebay Arbitrage
Global Ebay Arbitrage

Then outsourcing all of it! (like I do)

These are just a few of the things I will write brief reports about.

ONLY if you share my links or info between each other or on other sites -

You WILL BE permanently screwed!

This will be a BBHF and Quasar exclusive - the people sharing the product or link won't get squat!

The price - at least for now - NOT A D*MN CENT!

You see - unlike lots of folks here - and the cretins and newbies - I really don't need your money!

I have not been able to come up with a way to thank the mods and admin for my VIP status - so this is my way of doing it. I am highly appreciative and thankful - and I did not miss or overlook it.

This will be my stuff - my tactics and my work - so at least it will be original - and proven. I don't write about sh*t that doesn't work.

I make lots of money just f*cking around with stuff like this - my big bucks come from writing copy and product creation.

Think in terms of a big boxcar PLUS a year - just from copywriting!

So even though I am broke and have never made any money online - I will try to provide you guys some solid Ebay info (that actually works) as a way for a poor guy like me to pay it forward.

DON'T get your panties in a twist if it takes me time to reply - I am a busy guy but will respond to every post!
01-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Like I said before, I would just like to thank you for your contribution to helping others! It'll definitely go a long way for you as I hope! Waiting for youir PM, thanks again!

-Joseph
(01-27-2014 02:12 PM)Quasar Wrote:  Hey jamzman and others!

Everyone has had at least one PM or email with my link sent to them.

There has only been one link, so no one has missed anything if you got that one. If you did not receive it, your email or PM is not working!

EVERYONE that has asked has been emailed/PMed at least once.

Thanks for commenting in the thread everyone! Hopefully, the information and videos have been useful to you!

Rock and Roll!
01-31-2014, 02:54 PM
RE:
+repped you Quasar . Thanks a lot.. Waiting for your PM .. Cheers!!
01-31-2014, 02:59 PM
(01-27-2014 08:30 AM)Quasar Wrote:  hi interested..i just repped you..can you send the links?i pmed you my email adresss
(01-27-2014 08:30 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Hey guys!

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! I am sure you are doing things to get your Ebay arbitrage business up-and-rocking!

I see some great posts and am glad to see a couple of you took the initiative and bundled the posts and links. Keep those here. I am about to turn one of my VAs loose to see if this has been shared on other sites or forums.

About the post by Pink - great job! Only, I don't get in to Google Trends too much. That gets you following the herd again, and arbitrage does not rely on current hot trends or topics - unless you can find deals you can steal.

So even with this, there are no absolutes, which is what makes this fun and never boring. If it works for you - do it!

So, just a few housekeeping things today (PLUS a new video!)

1.) Some of you are asking for additional support or guidance. I cannot offer personal support guys. Please don't look a gift horse ... My time is the most valuable thing I have and it is expensive. And no, I will not mentor you - even if you are willing to work for nothing, as some of you have asked.

I am not made that way, and the last time I checked - that is slavery.

2.) This has to be the last time I will mention this: STOP sending me email or PM addresses that DO NOT work. No fewer than 1/3 of all PMs and Emails are bouncing!

In the future, I will only send one PM or email - period. After that, it is on you. I do not have the time to hunt you down, so make sure you give me an email or PM that works. Post requests in the thread - my inbox is getting full.

Here is the new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6g_01pD0k

Like the others, it is raw and unscripted - the polar opposite of my regular videos. (Sorry - no to time to clean the audio or video up - they will continue to be ugly!)

Enjoy! Go make some money!

Rock and Roll!

Please say thanks with your reps - don't care about the rep numbers - do care about getting thanks.

Quasar - out for now!
01-31-2014, 09:57 PM
RE:
got the PM from quasar. thanks, it helps.
34.gif

16.gif