52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2014, 12:33 PM
RE:
Great point, Charlie!

I think it is worth delving a little deeper to analyze what the numbers really reflect. There is a lot to learn when it comes to eBay/Amazon arbitrage. Things are getting real interesting ....
02-01-2014, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 01:04 PM by Extor.)
RE:
RE: Post #450 - vamola2 quote:
Hello. Nice tip, but I don't think it works. I've clicked on the boxes and got redirected to Amazon.
I proceeded to checkout and have not been given the option to ship as a 'plain brown box'.
I'm afraid this website is solely to trick us into buying under the owner's affiliate ID, generating comition for him.
________________________________________________________________________________​________

I don't plan on using this service, but I was curious. (I agree that box is not an issue)
I tried to go to plainboxshipping.net but got an error message - Server not found.
Pasted plainboxshipping.net into search and found this:
http://www.chuckfitchscammer.com/index.p...cam-amazon
Huh?
Try the same search and you'll see that vamola2 might be right.
02-01-2014, 12:58 PM
RE:
i might give it a try, looks interesting, reps+
02-01-2014, 01:05 PM
RE:
Ultimately, nothing can replace good business judgment, so we actually agree on this Charlie.

I am evaluating a product now. (Not an arbitrage product!)

Recently re-listed as a new "super-improved" product.
Current BIN price: $100+/Best Offer

No sales made since July, 2013.
Last (Successful) Listed Selling price: $6.97

So the data makes ZERO sense, but I can own a market showing strong interest at $100 - with an even better product than he is offering as a "super improved" new offer.

I can source (an even better product) for less that $1 per unit.

And there are other aspects about this product I cannot reveal here that make it even more desirable.

My biggest reason to enter this market: He has lots and lots of watchers at $100.

It is early, but this is still a very good thing, and I don't give a da*mn about no sales now. If he has lots of watchers at $100 and I can source it for $1 per unit, NOT doing it would be the textbook definition of insanity.

That is called nearly non-existent risk and upside that is potentially meteoric. I can also test this for almost nothing.

He has what Dan Kennedy has stated many times is the one thing - the only thing - he must have - anyone must have - to have a winner.

A hungry market.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-01-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: [GET] [Update - Ver. 2 ] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily!
(02-01-2014 12:33 PM)fjohnson59 Wrote:  Great point, Charlie!

I think it is worth delving a little deeper to analyze what the numbers really reflect. There is a lot to learn when it comes to eBay/Amazon arbitrage. Things are getting real interesting ....

That's the ticket!

Twist and turn all those centavos until all the states and serial numbers are all in perfect alignment.

Yes, lots to learn about this Amazon/Ebay arbitrage thing!

Great self-talk useful for only one thing - being destructive or inhibiting to taking action.

Putting your a*sses on the line - even for chump change is just a b*itch and terrifying, isn't it?

Well, school is almost out boy and girls!

The contenders need to separate themselves from the pretenders!

How much more valuable - should I even say it - FREE - advice are you going to squander in the pangs of paralytic analysis?

I have lots better things I can do with my time, ladies!

I don't do things for the purpose of being ...

INTERESTING.

5.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-01-2014, 03:22 PM
RE:
Thanks a lot Quasar for your help,
can i have the link 2 Bro?
02-01-2014, 03:36 PM
RE:
Quasar, thanks for the link, will be researching this week end and report back.
02-01-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: [GET] [Update - Ver. 2 ] Instant Money Maker - How I Make Over $100 Per Day Easily!
RE: Post 496 and 492 and the "Brown Box" issue....

The page in question (the one with the picture of the brown boxes on it) was created by one of the "marketing teams" that are members of DS Domination. (Team is called Unit Of Prosperity I believe). According to the team, team members are asked to click on that link before purchasing their items so that they are cookied to (a member of the team).... they suggest that the money collected as a result is used to provide the marketing sites and back office training for all team members.
02-01-2014, 05:48 PM
RE:
@Quasar.

Please send me the download link of your personal files.

Thanks for your great contribution!
02-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Mister Quasar, appreciate your link send.

What are opinions on the ''account limits'', set by ebay?

Veterans are held to only a certain amount of profit per month. See 5,000 dollars per month for some.

As a new guy my limit is at 1000 dollars per month or 100 items, whichever comes first.

Arby
24.gif

9.gif