85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-21-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: [GET] TigerMail - The Power of Email Marketing Integrated Into Wordpress Plugin
Re Upload Please
04-21-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: [GET] TigerMail - The Power of Email Marketing Integrated Into Wordpress Plugin
(11-12-2014 07:19 AM)bigdaddy Wrote:  Happy this was shared. I had put in a request, here:

@JoeMLM: What's up? Hey, to answer your question...

**** NO, this does NOT need to be cracked, nulled, nor licensed! ****

That's the good news!

I installed/activated this, and played with it for about 5 minutes.

Here's what I found out:

As mentioned, there's no license requirement (as least not when I activated it),
so you can probably go ahead and put this wherever you want.

This is despite the copy on the website, which says "You can install this on 3 sites that you own. We can arrange an upgrade if you want more."
Translation: "No license required. We wrote this to deter people and simulate authenticity."

What This Does:
It's basically a WP Plugin that you can use to do EMAIL BLASTS.
You can use your server mail OR Amazon SES. Instructions for that included.
You can set up campaigns and use a wysiwyg editor for your emails.
You can import and export lists and add subscribers manually.

What This DOESN'T Do:
From what I saw, there was no way to integrate this w/ any sort of optin form.
Therefore, there's no autoresponder functionality.

Bottom Line:
This may actually be a good solution for some people - those who want a WP-integrated,
bare bones email blast system. For example, if you use a scraper to gather a shitload of emails
in a targeted niche, then blast them out some sort of offer, this would would well for that.
Doesn't look like you can add an attachment, but you can easily give a link to one.

My Opinion (for WTF it's worth):
For me, I'll pass. I have, use and love RapidMailer, and for me it's phenomenal.
I finally got off the AWeber habit and have switched entirely to it.
I have several clients also set up w/ that system.

I was hoping that this would maybe be a simpler alternative - one that I could use for some fast projects on occasion.
But no. Due to the total lack of Autoresponder functionality, it doesn't really work for me.
Again - it might work for some, because of the import/export/email blast stuff.
But I think that many of us here need an automatic way of adding subscribers via a form.

Oh, and here's a mirror:

All righty then!
Hope that helps.
BigDaddy always loves giving and getting reps! :)

Peace,
BD

Hi Bigdaddy,

Thanks for the insight. With respect to Rapid Mailer. I have downloaded it from BBHF. My question does it offer auto responder functionality and can you design an optin form with it and use it to promote squeeze pages? Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
FindersKeepers
05-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Is anyone still using this? How does it compare to sendblaster?

***The link in the op is still working. Downloaded from Gett.
06-10-2015, 07:53 PM
I'm between this, my mail and rapid mailer ... Thanks OP
Places to go and people to be.

11.gif